Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had my HPV Vaccine today. It was fine, I'm okay with needles. IT JUST REALLY HURTS NOW :tears:

HPV? Is that the Swine Flu Vaccine? I had the Swine Flu Vaccine yesterday, worst injection ever!!! I have bad pain from arm to my neck and get these dizzy spells. I feel your pain.

HPV? Is that the Swine Flu Vaccine? I had the Swine Flu Vaccine yesterday, worst injection ever!!! I have bad pain from arm to my neck and get these dizzy spells. I feel your pain.

No, HPV vaccine is against Cervical Cancer :teehee:

I haven't had the Swine Flu vaccine yet...I'm not sure if I'm having it actually

No, HPV vaccine is against Cervical Cancer :teehee:

I haven't had the Swine Flu vaccine yet...I'm not sure if I'm having it actually

Oh the Cevical Cancer Vaccine, we had the vaccinations for that at our school yesterday. I didn't have it cos I freak out when I have injections and school wouldn't be the best place to freak out, I have a phobia of injections... :mf_rosetinted:

I need to desperately sort out my work expierance, do I still try and apply for work experience at a radio station or do should I do work experience with the boy I like at a primary school (I don't really wanna!) because he wants me to go with him even tho it would mean walking miles with him everyday for 2 weeks whilist if I go with my attempt of get the place of work expierance at a radio station I just have to catch a bus 17 miles for 2 weeks (and the boy I like coming with on the first day to make sure I'm fine). What do I do???? :aah:

I need to desperately sort out my work expierance, do I still try and apply for work experience at a radio station or do should I do work experience with the boy I like at a primary school (I don't really wanna!) because he wants me to go with him even tho it would mean walking miles with him everyday for 2 weeks whilist if I go with my attempt of get the place of work expierance at a radio station I just have to catch a bus 17 miles for 2 weeks (and the boy I like coming with on the first day to make sure I'm fine). What do I do???? :aah:

radio station :mf_rosetinted: sounds awesome! :aah:

radio station :mf_rosetinted: sounds awesome! :aah:

Well it's only a local one (no cool A list celebs or anything), my mum knows someone who works for a station near London and suggested I should try apply at this station.

The problem is now I've just found out that our work expierance forms are meant to be in for tommorow... :blink:

Your lucky then!... I'M FREEZING!!!!!! :huh:

Lucky? :shocked: Not at all!!! I feel like falling to the gates of hell! :roftl:

It's never, ever, ever cold here, hahaha, I live in some sort of summerland, my city is called "The -get this- HAPPIEST sun in Colombia"

I wish I was freezing!

we have beer shampoo at home:blink:

so... what do they do?:das:

It's a pity actually:aah:

I might have to read the book as well then:naughty:

Beer shampoo..? :blink:

Well, they kill the good guys, but most of all they know how to manipulate people :mf_rosetinted::das:

Yeah, I guess.. :naughty:

It's a brilliant book :wub2: I haven't decided which - book or movie- was better :naughty:

Lucky? :shocked: Not at all!!! I feel like falling to the gates of hell! :roftl:

It's never, ever, ever cold here, hahaha, I live in some sort of summerland, my city is called "The -get this- HAPPIEST sun in Colombia"

I wish I was freezing!

I'd be happy to swap with you! I'm sick of cold weather and rain, wind and quite often dullness.. :thumb_yello:

Beer shampoo..? :blink:

Well, they kill the good guys, but most of all they know how to manipulate people :mf_rosetinted::das:

Yeah, I guess.. :naughty:

It's a brilliant book :wub2: I haven't decided which - book or movie- was better :naughty:

Yeah...:blink: I didn't even know that existed!:lmfao:

:das: sounds awesome:naughty:

Ok then, I'll find it once I have read the other books waiting...:roftl

i'll email myself to Mika's... :mf_rosetinted:

wouldn't mind coming with you:mf_rosetinted:

wow, how the heck did I manage to put 13 smileys in here?:blink

Archived