Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mens razors work so much better than womens ones, and they're cheaper too.

I told my friend that after she mentioned to me that she doesn't understand why womens razors aren't very good. I kept telling her and telling her and telling her to try them. But she can't get it through her f*cking thick head that they're better.

Holy f*ck! Why don't you stop wondering why womens razors are sub par to their male counterparts and get over it already. :hair:

Okay... I don't think I'll be getting out of this very easily.. On Thursday (New Years Eve) the boy I like -but I wanna try getting over- wants to go somewhere for the day then after go to his house for tea cos 'his mum asked' but that's different what I've just been told... His sister has now been speaking to me, she said " Oh -input the B.I.L's name- told me he's invited you around for tea on Thursday, are going to come? " . The thing is I'm not sure anyway what's happening between now and Thursday, I could be in town or staying out of town (I hope out of town) so I can't say yes or no... I've been having to lie about all the other times I've been places with him and I think my mum is getting suspicious of it - I reckon she thinks we are going out, which we ain't cos he won't go out with me because of, there's a blabbled no sense explaination which he used one of my other friends as example which was infact incorrect what he was saying. But yesterday at the end of when we was talking on facebook chat he put a kiss at the end of his message, he's never ever done that before and I'm affaid that he might be starting to play games and trick me... I cannot take him seriously anymore.. Tbh, I don't know what to do and how I can possibly get out of this... :mf_rosetinted: Help!?..

I hate, feeling like this,

So tired, of trying to fight this,

I'm asleep and all I dream of,

Is waking, to youuuuuuuuu!

Tell me, that you will listen,

Your touch, is what I'm missing,

And the more I hide I realise,

I'm slowly losing youuuuu.

Coooooomaaaatooooooooossssssseeeeeeeeee

:aah:

Okay... I don't think I'll be getting out of this very easily.. On Thursday (New Years Eve) the boy I like -but I wanna try getting over- wants to go somewhere for the day then after go to his house for tea cos 'his mum asked' but that's different what I've just been told... His sister has now been speaking to me, she said " Oh -input the B.I.L's name- told me he's invited you around for tea on Thursday, are going to come? " . The thing is I'm not sure anyway what's happening between now and Thursday, I could be in town or staying out of town (I hope out of town) so I can't say yes or no... I've been having to lie about all the other times I've been places with him and I think my mum is getting suspicious of it - I reckon she thinks we are going out, which we ain't cos he won't go out with me because of, there's a blabbled no sense explaination which he used one of my other friends as example which was infact incorrect what he was saying. But yesterday at the end of when we was talking on facebook chat he put a kiss at the end of his message, he's never ever done that before and I'm affaid that he might be starting to play games and trick me... I cannot take him seriously anymore.. Tbh, I don't know what to do and how I can possibly get out of this... :mf_rosetinted:Help!?..

Er, no :aah: Man, this whole thing is so complicated :aah: At the moment it looks like you could just wait if he does things like the kiss at the end of the message more often or comes closer in a way or if he's making a bit of a game out of it. See, I'm no help :aah:

A 500 piece puzzle I'm working on.

[it's a bunch of electric guitars]

From a few hours ago:

IMG_0220.jpg

And how it looks now:

IMG_0222.jpg

It doesn't look like a lot. But, let me tell ya, it's a whole friggin' lot. :lol3: I've got all the edges and then some. :shun:

I think it does look like a lot :wink2: Looks awesome!

Er, no :aah: Man, this whole thing is so complicated :aah: At the moment it looks like you could just wait if he does things like the kiss at the end of the message more often or comes closer in a way or if he's making a bit of a game out of it. See, I'm no help :aah:

QUOTE]

Boys do my head in, they love to play games with you... The lot of them, all the same!!

I'm guessing I'll be with him all day tommorow, I cannot find a way out of this but he's calling at 6:00pm so yeah... He's really desperate for me to go with him and he said we can go for a walk around IKEA and get a hot dog.. Sounds like a good plan to me... lol .. Mika is a legend ... :mf_rosetinted:

Another product of that brilliant healing tool - looks ghostly :blink:

Ghost.jpg

Well if Mika is a ghost, he's a very talented and beautiful one! :thumb_yello:

Thanks. :aa h: I'm almost done now, I think I can finish today!

Oh that is SO cool! :sh ocked::punk:

Aww cool :biggrin2:

lol thanks. the most difficult thing about it is keeping the mouse clicked :roftl:

Boys do my head in, they love to play games with you... The lot of them, all the same!!

I'm guessing I'll be with him all day tommorow, I cannot find a way out of this but he's calling at 6:00pm so yeah... He's really desperate for me to go with him and he said we can go for a walk around IKEA and get a hot dog.. Sounds like a good plan to me... lol .. Mika is a legend ... :mf_rosetinted:

Well if Mika is a ghost, he's a very talented and beautiful one! :thumb_yello:

IKEA... ouch :roftl: good luck :aah:

Wouldn't say Mika's a ghost :blink::naughty:

I'm so fascinated with this boy in my class :blink: I've had a crush on him for months. He's a lonely cool guy. Yeah, he used to belong to the really cool bunch, and is certainly that kind of guy, but his group seems to kinda let him down. He's always with some others in the breaks now. He often looks sad and like he's feeling empty, though that could also be tiredness :teehee: I'm sure he's lazy like me, because he's obviously not dumb but still doesn't have good marks.

I'm okay :biggrin2:

Archived