Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG! Do you guys know BooBah? :aah: OMG! Those things were so scary but so cool!!!

I know BooBah, they were scary but kinda funny when they flew.. It sounded like they was farting... :mf_rosetinted:

I want to be Poe!! :pinkbow:

Po is the smallest teletubbie, I wouldn't want to be Po cos I'm also small.. I wish I was taller, then I could be Muno off of Yo Gabba Gabba!! :biggrin2: I love Muno...

This is random and really American/Texan ...

but the University of Texas football team is in the National Championship! I'm really not that into football, actually, I find it downright unpleasant, but it's a matter of pride that my city's team is in the college football championship!

I'm from Austin and Univ of Texas is also in Austin. We won the championship in 2005 and I remember waking up at midnight and hearing cars honking their horns and driving downtown to party. :naughty:

Everyone outside of the U.S. is going to stereotype ... yeah football really is a big deal. :aah:

This is random and really American/Texan ...

but the University of Texas football team is in the National Championship! I'm really not that into football, actually, I find it downright unpleasant, but it's a matter of pride that my city's team is in the college football championship!

I'm from Austin and Univ of Texas is also in Austin. We won the championship in 2005 and I remember waking up at midnight and hearing cars honking their horns and driving downtown to party. :naughty:

Everyone outside of the U.S. is going to stereotype ... yeah football really is a big deal. :aah:

I know what you mean, I love Clemson Tigers.. I know, we're not that good.. but we were 1981' National Champions!! (:

are you having guy problems?

We're friends, I like (:das:) him. But he doesn't know. And I'm never going to tell him. So...yes. :naughty:

OMG!! i know exactly how you feel.. its completely frustating and sad....

Frustarting especially. :aah: I've told myself countless times over that he doesn't like me more than anything as a friend but' date=' I can't help it. :bleh:

me too, especially when the girl he dates is a complete Wh*re

Ugh, I don't understand girls like that. For real. :sneaky2:

We're friends, I like (:das:) him. But he doesn't know. And I'm never going to tell him. So...yes. :naughty:

Frustarting especially. :aah: I've told myself countless times over that he doesn't like me more than anything as a friend but, I can't help it. :bleh:

Ugh, I don't understand girls like that. For real. :sneaky2:

My guy likes some stuck - up rich girl who walks around in Mini-skirts.. :sneaky2:

That's even worseee!!! And you think like: I'm sooo much better than her... I really love him.. and hes's like: Let's be friends... Though its worse when he tells you he sees you lika a sister...:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, I KNOW!! and the worst part is he is SOO SWWEET! and deserves so much better than her, not that I'm good or anything but she is a BRAT.

My guy likes some stuck - up rich girl who walks around in Mini-skirts.. :sneaky2:

Yes, I KNOW!! and the worst part is he is SOO SWWEET! and deserves so much better than her, not that I'm good or anything but she is a BRAT.

They always like the girlsthat are worse for them!!! I hate it...

I'm sure your'e better than her it's just that guys don;t see beyond legs in a mini skirt...:naughty:

They always like the girlsthat are worse for them!!! I hate it...

I'm sure your'e better than her it's just that guys don;t see beyond legs in a mini skirt...:naughty:

Yes, I know, their first instincts are always, "The more skin shown the better" which is HORRIBLE and soo UNTRUE. I am a cheerleader and absolutely hate wearing that mini skirt. NEVER WILL I EVER do cheerleading AGAIN. UGH. I always leave my leggings on.

Yes, I know, their first instincts are always, "The more skin shown the better" which is HORRIBLE and soo UNTRUE. I am a cheerleader and absolutely hate wearing that mini skirt. NEVER WILL I EVER do cheerleading AGAIN. UGH. I always leave my leggings on.

You're a cheerleader that's sooo cool!

I know.. Thank god the uniforms at my school are with stockins... the ones that are like pants.. what are those called? anywho but at this school I was in the higher the sirt the better... for the guys!

You're a cheerleader that's sooo cool!

I know.. Thank god the uniforms at my school are with stockins... the ones that are like pants.. what are those called? anywho but at this school I was in the higher the sirt the better... for the guys!

yeah, I know! I once had to take my legging off to do a dance, OMGOSH! I almost died! I hate it when guys take advantage of your mini skirts.. UGH. but besides that.. hehe :pinkbow:

Archived