Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This morning, I woke up at something past three in the morning, because I heard noise. Noises don't normally wake me up, so I thought it was odd.

Apparently, in my sleep, I pulled out my headphones from my PSP, and at that moment, Billy Brown was playing VERY LOUDLY. I tried to put my headphones back in, but I knocked it off the bed. Still playing loudly, Blame It On The Girls started. I got out of bed, but ended up tripping over my laptop cord, causing me to fall onto my brother's bed. I must of pulled the cord further, because then my lamp fell onto the floor with a huge CRASH. I managed to get my PSP, switch it off, put everything right and get into bed.

What bothers me is that my parents, just in the next room, didn't notice ANY of this. :roftl:

I have no money at all now and how am I suppose to get the Mika tickets if I have no money... I knew I shouldn't of went with that boy into the city with my money and buy loads of cool things such as a DS game where it helps you play guitar, stripy socks, Mug with coffee and bisucuits plus the random mini cheese grater which comes with it, a year suply of headphones (9 pairs of them, one pair was free tho) and a case for my ipod and much more... That's what I wasted my money on.. :crybaby: I'm so angry with myself and TBIL feels guitlty for it... What is done, is done..

Archived