Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm listening on my laptop now. :sneaky2:

My nan hates Doctor Who too! I tried to watch it while I was waiting for Mika! :sad:

two years aog she watched it with us and she was complaining through it. my mum could see me getting more and more angry so she shut her up :naughty:

she goes upstairs when it's on now :teehee:

apparently we need tissues for the finale tomorrow :tears:

two years aog she watched it with us and she was complaining through it. my mum could see me getting more and more angry so she shut her up :naughty:

she goes upstairs when it's on now :teehee:

apparently we need tissues for the finale tomorrow :tears:

She's just complaining a lot. "Why do you HAVE to watch this?"

My friend told me that... :tears:

:mf_boff: :mf_boff: :mf_boff: :mf_boff: :mf_boff: :mf_bof: :mf_bof: :mf_bof: :mf_bof:

naughty enough?

Im in a :das: :chn: mood a lot atm. Ok ive also been drinkin but not much... BUT listning to the Mika on BBC Radio 2 :boing::pbjt: sexy beast.... :mf_lustslow:

Very naughty :das:

So, girls, I have to go now. This will be my last post of 2009. *wipes tear rolling down cheek*

I'll see you in 2010. I LOVE YOU ALL :huglove: xx

So, girls, I have to go now. This will be my last post of 2009. *wipes tear rolling down cheek*

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

Not even going to hear the 2 hour w. Mika?

Take care and happy new year and cya in the new year then... :huglove: Hope before the 4th...

Thats sounds so sad when I think about it like that..the last post of 2009 :sad:

Anyways :naughty: Have a great New Years Eve! :biggrin2: Bye! :huglove:

I love Mika's taste in Music :fangurl:

I agree, it's a good mix.. Mika should totally be a radio presenter! :thumb_yello:and when I leave school and hopefully have a GCSE in media I could help him co-host the radio show.. *dreams*

Other things, I just moved my foot and my ankle made this loud cracking noise and it hurts and is clicking now.. :blink:

I agree, it's a good mix.. Mika should totally be a radio presenter! :thumb_yello:and when I leave school and hopefully have a GCSE in media I could help him co-host the radio show.. *dreams*

Other things, I just moved my foot and my ankle made this loud cracking noise and it hurts and is clicking now.. :blink:

Yeah he should! That would be awesome :biggrin2:

My ankle does that when I walk up the stairs :aah:

Ditto :wub2:

have to be the year he is born :roftl:

:biggrin2:

Archived