Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I'm getting a cold. *sigh*

I thought I was getting a cold yesterday, cos I kept sneezing, had a sore throat and I got told I sounded like I had a cold. I just had some paracetemol to sort it and it did kinda apart from the sneezing.. I feel im gonna sneeze again...

I need to get 60 quid fast, but I don't want to do as my friend TBIL said - "get a job as a paper girl".. I'd suck at that cos I would get lost plus I don't have a bike so it would take longer... I wish my mum gave me the money like she said she would.. Getting Mika tickets is urgent!!... :aah:

I thought I was getting a cold yesterday, cos I kept sneezing, had a sore throat and I got told I sounded like I had a cold. I just had some paracetemol to sort it and it did kinda apart from the sneezing.. I feel im gonna sneeze again...

Sounds like what I have. I thought it was my allergies acting up but it's getting worse. Not allergies. I don't have a fever though, just really tired, runny nose, sneezy, I had a small cough yesterday. It's worse first thing in the morning and at night. I have three days off before I have to go back to work, hoping it's cleared up by then.

Sounds like what I have. I thought it was my allergies acting up but it's getting worse. Not allergies. I don't have a fever though, just really tired, runny nose, sneezy, I had a small cough yesterday. It's worse first thing in the morning and at night. I have three days off before I have to go back to work, hoping it's cleared up by then.

Normally the best thing I find when I have a cold is to just sleep, it seems to do the trick aswell has being dosed up with parecetimol - the cold soon goes away! :thumb_yello:

Hope you feel better soon! :huglove:

For Joanne. I don't have credit so I can't text her, so I'm just gonna have to wait until she comes online. I've been waiting for *looks at clock* about 5 hours now :naughty:

ah :teehee: i'm waiting for someone to but he disappeared....

i'm looking forward to Doctor Who :boing::wub2::teehee::blush-anim-cl:

Oh damn, I've forgotten about that. I haven't even seen the christmas special yet! I've recorded it, but I just haven't sat down to watch it yet :dunno:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked::boxed:

WATCH IT... while you're waiting watch it... :aah:

and tonight we've been told we need tissues :tears:

Archived