Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

I'm listening to BIOTG and it has reminded on me of something I saw the other day. I was sitting at the back of a bus and on the back of the seats infront there was alot of graffti and on one of the seats someone had wrote "my life sucks". If I was naughty like them and had a pen I woudn't of esitatted to write a response saying "Dude, your respective on life sucks"... :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think someone I know likes one of my friends. My friend posted something/a response on that girl's Facebook Wall, and in it he mentioned that he has a dog. That girl that I think likes him responded back saying she didn't know he had a dog.

There are only photos on his profile.

What a dumb b*tch. :lmao:

(PS: I wasn't being creepy. It shows up in my news feed.)

Someone in my class at school is being mean to me on facebook chat calling me a "kitty poo smelling freak" and calling me "dog breathe"... I said back "I'm not a kitty poo smelling freak, I'm a beautiful freak!" then the reply back was something I cannot repeat... :naughty:

Someone in my class at school is being mean to me on facebook chat calling me a "kitty poo smelling freak" and calling me "dog breathe"... I said back "I'm not a kitty poo smelling freak, I'm a beautiful freak!" then the reply back was something I cannot repeat... :naughty:

that's the most pathetic and ridiclous insult i've ever heard!!!! :lmfao:

that's the most pathetic and ridiclous insult i've ever heard!!!! :lmfao:

Ditto.

They are doggie poo smelling freaks. :shun:

I know their insults are pathetic and riculous, it's like primary school leveled insults if you know what I mean... but after that they said "shut up you d***head" that's more to age leveled insult

YES, YES, YES!!! They are doggie poo smelling freaks :shun:

I know their insults are pathetic and riculous, it's like primary school leveled insults if you know what I mean... but after that they said "shut up you d***head" that's more to age leveled insult

YES, YES, YES!!! They are doggie poo smelling freaks :shun:

That's exactly it! It's what a child would say. At least think about an insult before you say it. Not that you should ever insult anyone, but I was just making a point.

I don't wanna do my essayyyyyyyyyyyy...

I wanna just sleep, eat, play video games, eat some more, play some more video games, write music, sleep, eat, listen to music, eat, draw pictures, sleep...

i know that feeling all too well :huh:

That's exactly it! It's what a child would say. At least think about an insult before you say it. Not that you should ever insult anyone, but I was just making a point.

Well that point is exact you should think before saying it and you should really insult anyone, but now they are calling me "weird" and have now nicknamed me gay and bi. Why the f... do they speak to me if they cant be nice to me!?! :sneaky2: ...seriously why?..

HAHAHA!!! This is best text of the year I've recived so far:

"startes don't have a f***ng clue... -goes into more detail of the text- she started at me oh wait i meant stared lol x "

:roftl: I sense predicted text...

..and also another "x" at the end of a message, what's the deuce!? as Stewie Griffin would say.. :blink:

Archived