Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dear chocolate in the kitchen,

Please stop calling my name!!! You know what a fatty I am, and as my friend, you should try to help me eat healthier. :sneaky2:

:wub2: Love,

Katelyn

:roftl:

That's what I told the chocolate in my hand. Didn't work. I couldn't resist the temptation of eating it. Evil stuff. :sneaky2::naughty:

I noticed something. I have a file on my computer called 'STUFF ABOUT MIKA. WROTE WHEN B****Y.'.

It's quite snarky... :roftl:

Like:

He's turned on by doughnuts and short people. So, show up to his gigs with a box of Krispy Kreme and you have him HOOKED. But wait. I like my doughnuts... He can go off a cliff for all I care, I like my chocolate doughnuts.

and:

Hates it when strangers want to touch him.

(So do I. It's called raping.)... But then, if someone came up to me and said 'I wanna touch your hair', I'd be flattered. Obviously my hair is cool if they want to touch it. But we all aren't poptarts are we?

:lmfao:

I can't remember writing this... But it seems so familiar. :roftl:

i had a dream i went to the cinema with Lady GaGa and then we were going to go outside and it was pouring with rain so i hugged her and we went back inside... i knew it was her because she was wearing extremely high platforms and she was blonde.... that's how i tell who people are in my dreams, by their hair... :glasses2:

no yawn rape included...

i had a dream i went to the cinema with Lady GaGa and then we were going to go outside and it was pouring with rain so i hugged her and we went back inside... i knew it was her because she was wearing extremely high platforms and she was blonde.... that's how i tell who people are in my dreams, by their hair... :glasses2:

no yawn rape included...

Tsk. :mf_rosetinted:

Archived