Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today I was watching Hannah Montana with my little sister. Miley saw a tarantula and said 'there's nothing itsy-bitsy about you big boy'. My mom screamed 'that's what she said!' from the other room. A 'thats what she said' joke on Hannah Montana. The situation is only getting worse. MLIA.

:lmfao::floor::lmao:

what's that? :blink:

It's a condition that...

Basically, when I hear something, I think of a colour... Like, if I hear Good Gone Girl, the colour green comes to mind.

If I hear Ring Ring, I think of grey.

Blame It On The girls = Red. And so on...

Or if I see something, I hear a sound in my head.

I'm weird like that. :naughty:

Today I was watching Hannah Montana with my little sister. Miley saw a tarantula and said 'there's nothing itsy-bitsy about you big boy'. My mom screamed 'that's what she said!' from the other room. A 'thats what she said' joke on Hannah Montana. The situation is only getting worse. MLIA.

:lmfao::floor::lmao:

I saw that! :roftl:

It's a condition that...

Basically, when I hear something, I think of a colour... Like, if I hear Good Gone Girl, the colour green comes to mind.

sometimes i'm like that but not always... :naughty:

you're not the only one hun :bleh:

It's a condition that...

OMG YOU DO THAT TOO? I thought it was just me :aah:

For me, Blame It On The Girls is orange :teehee: but Good Gone Girl is definitely Green. Ring Ring is red too... Rain is dark blue, WAG is yellow (NOT GOLD - shock :naughty:), I See You is like...pink or white, Dr John is purple...

EDIT: I really didn't know it was a condition :blink:

It's a condition that...

I have that with years! Very strange... A friend of mine has an agenda on her phone that has a different colour every year. And I always spend New Year's Eve with her, and we always try to guess which colour it will have when the new year starts. And I'm always right. It's very strange. When I think of a year I see a colour. For instance, 2010 is green and 2007 was purple and 2001 was white,...

I have that with years! Very strange... A friend of mine has an agenda on her phone that has a different colour every year. And I always spend New Year's Eve with her, and we always try to guess which colour it will have when the new year starts. And I'm always right. It's very strange. When I think of a year I see a colour. For instance, 2010 is green and 2007 was purple and 2001 was white,...

2007 for me is green :teehee: 2001 is yellow, 2010 is black

OMG YOU DO THAT TOO? I thought it was just me :aah:

For me, Blame It On The Girls is orange :teehee: but Good Gone Girl is definitely Green. Ring Ring is red too... Rain is dark blue, WAG is yellow (NOT GOLD - shock :naughty:), I See You is like...pink or white, Dr John is purple...

EDIT: I really didn't know it was a condition :blink:

I didn't know either. I saw it on QI. :naughty:

Wiki:

Just as when a person without synesthesia may imagine an apple when the word is said, a person with synesthesia might see the color orange, taste sugar or hear a flute. It does not seem odd to them that they have synesthesia. It's something that's always been there. Most synesthetes (the term for those who have this experience) do not know it's odd until they express the feelings that they have to someone else. Synesthesia can be a cross between any of the five senses as well as emotions.

Grace Kelly's green... Rain is silver. WAG is yellow for me too! I See You is... I actually think of dark brown,light brown and black. Dr. John for me is DEFINITELY PURPLE! :aah:

Stuck In The Middle's light blue. :mf_rosetinted:

I didn't know either. I saw it on QI. :naughty:

Wiki:

Grace Kelly's green... Rain is silver. WAG is yellow for me too! I See You is... I actually think of dark brown,light brown and black. Dr. John for me is DEFINITELY PURPLE! :aah:

Stuck In The Middle's light blue. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh no Stuck In The Middle is definitely yellow :teehee:

I've just realised I do it with pictures too...like if someone says echo, I think of a baby and a blue sky. Do you do that too?

Oh no Stuck In The Middle is definitely yellow :teehee:

I've just realised I do it with pictures too...like if someone says echo, I think of a baby and a blue sky. Do you do that too?

Yeah, sometimes I do that. I said echo and I thought of a wolf. :blink:

I just told my mom about it and she's been saying all these really random words like cat, dog, bag, car and loads of peoples names :roftl: apparently she doesn't do it :dunno:

No one bothers to do it if I ask them. They just do a low whistle and go 'Weeiirrrddooo~...'. :aah:

Girl: So, you're going to South Africa?

Me: Yes.

Girl: But don't they run around naked there?

Me: No.

Girl: Y'know, in the tribes going 'LALALALALALA'?

Me: ...

Girl: How do you get around, do you ride on elephants?

Me: No...?

Girl: Do the animals roam free? Like, are there lions in your garden?

Me: Are you serious?!

Girl: Why wouldn't I be?

I hate stereotypes. :sneaky2:

Archived