Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.... It's about learning to dance in the rain."

One of my friends just posted that on Facebook as their status.

That's one of the nicest things I've heard in a long time...

It's true. :naughty:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't you hate it when you need to talk to someone, and they won't call you? :naughty: I never call anyone....maybe I should....GRRRRR

:aah:

I hate when people call and I hate calling people. :teehee:

My family think I'm a freak :freak:

I hate when people call and I hate calling people. :teehee:

My family think I'm a freak :freak:

:naughty:

Same here. I'm not a phone person unless I have something really important to say. Everyone gets mad at me because I never want to answer the phone. :teehee:

But right now I really need to talk to my friend about something. My mom keeps saying, "JUST CALL HER ALREADY!!!" I refuse. :sneaky2:

Same here. I'm not a phone person unless I have something really important to say. Everyone gets mad at me because I never want to answer the phone. :teehee:

But right now I really need to talk to my friend about something. My mom keeps saying, "JUST CALL HER ALREADY!!!" I refuse. :sneaky2:

Yeah same here. I'll try and bribe everyone to talk to someone for me :naughty:

Maybe you should call her :teehee:

What the... :sneaky2:

T.B.I.L wants me to go to his house to do our Media presentation tommorow (we've got no school - teachers training day or something) but it's sounding dodgier as it goes.. He said I should come to his house at 9 cos his parents won't be home and stay till 3 cos I think I've got the dentist tommorow afternoon at 4. But he insist on me bring my laptop, I don't think so... There's alot a Mika stuff on it :das:.. and that would freak him out... especially my desktop background..

He really wants me to go to his house for some reason tho.. First he said I should come around for dinner, now it's this...

I'M HAVING NO :chkn: TOMMOROW... that's all I have to say.. :mf_rosetinted:

It sucks when you're so emotionally attached to music and something ****ty happens in your life and you keep finding these amazing songs just to realize that they kinda/really connect with the ****ty thing that happened and it kinda keeps you attached to the ****ty thing that you'd like to forget but you can't because the songs won't let you unless you stop listening to them but at the same time you can't stop listening to them cause they're such good songs :blink:

Does that make sense?

It sucks when you're so emotionally attached to music and something ****ty happens in your life and you keep finding these amazing songs just to realize that they kinda/really connect with the ****ty thing that happened and it kinda keeps you attached to the ****ty thing that you'd like to forget but you can't because the songs won't let you unless you stop listening to them but at the same time you can't stop listening to them cause they're such good songs :blink:

Does that make sense?

Yes, actually it does. For example, I did something stupid while listening to a song, and that was one of my favourite songs.. And now I can't listen to it without thinking back to that thing. Not nice.

listening to the R2 recording... he has such a beautiful voice :wb2:

I'm multitasking :aa:

Jesus, I missed an awful lot. Sorry, I've been going to the thread:

It's embarrassing, but I really can't figure who's John Deacon and who's Roger Taylor on this pic :aa h:

ec561ae8fe598246ea39c8407585ca95.jpg

Help?!

Quoting myself, but I really need to know:ah: Anyone?

I finished my puzzle! :bo ing::ble h:

IMG_0228.jpg

It looks awesome! :ya:

This morning, I woke up at something past three in the morning, because I heard noise. Noises don't normally wake me up, so I thought it was odd.

Apparently, in my sleep, I pulled out my headphones from my PSP, and at that moment, Billy Brown was playing VERY LOUDLY. I tried to put my headphones back in, but I knocked it off the bed. Still playing loudly, Blame It On The Girls started. I got out of bed, but ended up tripping over my laptop cord, causing me to fall onto my brother's bed. I must of pulled the cord further, because then my lamp fell onto the floor with a huge CRASH. I managed to get my PSP, switch it off, put everything right and get into bed.

What bothers me is that my parents, just in the next room, didn't notice ANY of this. :rof tl:

:lmfa: one of those stories that are funnier to tell...

if you type something and it comes up with

This forum requires that you wait 35 seconds between posts. Please try again in 16 seconds.

then if you keeping pressing 'post' (or alt + s) then it looks like it's counting down :naug hty:

I keep doing that when it's not busy and I'm in the game threads :nughty:

As this will be my 1000th post, I shall not post until after midnight.. If I don't come back on then... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!! :drunk_sing:

:boing: Congratz for reaching your goal :wink2:

I'm listening to BIOTG and it has reminded on me of something I saw the other day. I was sitting at the back of a bus and on the back of the seats infront there was alot of graffti and on one of the seats someone had wrote "my life sucks". If I was naughty like them and had a pen I woudn't of esitatted to write a response saying "Dude, your respective on life sucks"... :blush-a nim-cl:

Could be I'd have done it... :naughty:

I noticed something. I have a file on my computer called 'STUFF ABOUT MIKA. WROTE WHEN B****Y.'.

It's quite snarky... :ro ftl:

Like:

and:

:lmf ao:

I can't remember writing this... But it seems so familiar. :roft l:

:roftl: love it.

Can you say 'Irish Wristwatch' out loud?

For some reason, I can't. :bl ink:

I can't either :roftl: I end up saying sth like Iwish wistwash...

I didn't know either. I saw it on QI. :naug hty:

Wiki:

Grace Kelly's green... Rain is silver. WAG is yellow for me too! I See You is... I actually think of dark brown,light brown and black. Dr. John for me is DEFINITELY PURPLE! : aah:

Stuck In The Middle's light blue. :mf_rosetinte d:

that whole thing is pretty interesting :teehee: could it be Mika has it too? I remember him saying something like that he was always drawing coz of the colours he associated with the music...

Something you should send Mika:

funny-2.jpg

:nau ghty:

Being a girl sucks so much sometimes. I think periods are the worst thing ever. :s hun:

I don't even find periods THAT bad, but sometimes I really wanna be a guy anyway :ah:

Archived