Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucky you.

Mine really hurt badly. And not just my stomach hurts, but everything, and I'm moody, then happy, then sad.. And I'm so f*cking emotional. :sneaky2:

I'm horrribly emotional a couple days before. That's how I know it's coming up. My emotions get extreme and I get terrible mood swings :sneaky2:

But besides that I'm usually alright.

My bio teacher was talking about those things where people are like "Oooh! Look at my toast! I have the Virgin Mary on my toast! Now I'm gonna sell it on ebay!" You, those things? Anyway, so once he said:

"If I'm Jesus and I want to come back I'm not coming back as a waffle."

:lmfao:

I dunno why but I just remembered it :roftl:

Everybody says I look like Howard off of the Mighty Boosh, I haven't seen the show before so I googled him.. EVERYBODY IS SO MEAN!!! :mf_rosetinted:I don't have a moustache and my hair isn't like that..

Also it seems the crazy/freaky/odd things I did when I was 7 have come back to haunt me. On facebook someone sent me a friend request and i accepted it but then on FB chat they said about if I remembered them and that I used to keep a catapillar in a box.. Yes I do remember them and I remember the catapillar thing too... Oh God, what was I like when I was 7!?! :naughty:

My bio teacher was talking about those things where people are like "Oooh! Look at my toast! I have the Virgin Mary on my toast! Now I'm gonna sell it on ebay!" You, those things? Anyway, so once he said:

He'd come back as a muffin. :mf_rosetinted:

That hilarious. :lol3:

Why do all of the interviewers find it necessary to touch Adam? :blink:

I'm watching a ton of Adam Lambert interviews and the host is always touching him! Generally a male host! Yes, he's gay....but (especially if the host is not) that doesn't mean he wants to be constantly touched by men! :aah:

:roftl:

NO school tomorrow!!!! :boing:

Bamber... who's Adam Lambert? :blink: i've heard of him but i'm not sure...

Yay! :boing:

KAAT! :aah:

He's a singer from American Idol who came in second place who I have been rather obsessed with for the past 2 days because of a dream I had :das::boing::naughty:

i doubt... im only more :( after being on here... use to make me :biggrin2: but not atm. :blink:

Well some of the people on here do have their bad days but just remember that they can't really effect you. Just ignore the people that bother you and try to focus on those who make you happy :huglove:

Is there an Adam lambert forum? I wasn't gonna look cause if I looked and found one I'd join and post for a day then never go back like with the Patrick Wolf anf Beatles forums but I'm going mad right now and I really wanna find one. But I shouldn't! This obsession is NOT going to be this strong for very long :roftl:

On Facebook there is an application called Social Interview. It asks you questions about yourself and your Facebook friends.

One came up saying, "Would you describe *insert name* as cute or sexy?"

Well this person used to be my teacher. Am I even allowed to answer that? It feels so wrong.

I think I'll skip this question. :lmao:

Archived