Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

On Facebook there is an application called Social Interview. It asks you questions about yourself and your Facebook friends.

One came up saying, "Would you describe *insert name* as cute or sexy?"

Well this person used to be my teacher. Am I even allowed to answer that? It feels so wrong.

I think I'll skip this question. :lmao:

ANSWER IT! :aah: I've told teachers to their faces that their cute/sexy! There's nothing wrong with it! :aah:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ANSWER IT! :aah: I've told teachers to their faces that their cute/sexy! There's nothing wrong with it! :aah:

I skipped it already. :lol3:

I don't know if I could answer if he's sexy or cute because, either way, I wouldn't be able to look that man in the eyes again. :aah: I was going to answer with, "well this is awkward" but I didn't do that either. :roftl:

You're one brave girl. :aah:

I skipped it already. :lol3:

I don't know if I could answer if he's sexy or cute because, either way, I wouldn't be able to look that man in the eyes again. :aah: I was going to answer with, "well this is awkward" but I didn't do that either. :roftl:

You're one brave girl. :aah:

:roftl: Too bad, that could have been fun :naughty:

Yeah, well I'd know him for a couple years and I'm pretty sure he knew he's the 'sexy' teacher at the school anyway so I just told him :naughty::roftl:

Kris: The next question is about your Rolling Stone interview.

Adam: Yeah, but Kris, the question is for you.

Kris:What? What are you talking about?

Adam: Alright, things might get a little awkward.

*Question: In the Rolling Stone interview Adam admitted to having a crush on you. How did you feel about that?*

Adam: Yeah, Kris, how'd you feel about that?

Kris: Stop yelling at me.

Adam: *silly voice* Did it make you embarassed?

Kris: Well, I have addressed this....no it didn't make me embarassed at all! The funny thing was, like, Adam texted me after it came out and he said "I'm so embarassed!" and I was like "Whatever,no you're not. That's bullcrap."

Adam: *laughs* You know, I kinda regretted being that open and honest with the reporter but you know-

Kris: No you didn't.

Adam: Now I do-

Kris: No. Why?

Adam: Now that it's- Cause everybody's asking about it-

Kris: We don't care.

Adam: We don't care. It's not...you guys...A crush doesn't mean that I was having...you know...*silence* (:lmfao:) Anyway, a crush...

Kris: *laughs*

Adam: A crush is a very very nice, lightweight affection.

Kris: Exactly. I have a crush on you Adam.

Adam: See? Wow.

:floor:

Kris: The next question is about your Rolling Stone interview.

Adam: Yeah, but Kris, the question is for you.

Kris:What? What are you talking about?

Adam: Alright, things might get a little awkward.

*Question: In the Rolling Stone interview Adam admitted to having a crush on you. How did you feel about that?*

Adam: Yeah, Kris, how'd you feel about that?

Kris: Stop yelling at me.

Adam: *silly voice* Did it make you embarassed?

Kris: Well, I have addressed this....no it didn't make me embarassed at all! The funny thing was, like, Adam texted me after it came out and he said "I'm so embarassed!" and I was like "Whatever,no you're not. That's bullcrap."

Adam: *laughs* You know, I kinda regretted being that open and honest with the reporter but you know-

Kris: No you didn't.

Adam: Now I do-

Kris: No. Why?

Adam: Now that it's- Cause everybody's asking about it-

Kris: We don't care.

Adam: We don't care. It's not...you guys...A crush doesn't mean that I was having...you know...*silence* (:lmfao:) Anyway, a crush...

Kris: *laughs*

Adam: A crush is a very very nice, lightweight affection.

Kris: Exactly. I have a crush on you Adam.

Adam: See? Wow.

:floor:

:roftl:

I love Adam. :wub2:

So do I :naughty: Been watching interviews all day and listening to him all day :roftl:

And that was prolly the best thing I found :naughty:

I wish he wasn't so famous already so that I could see him perform at a small venue as opposed to an arena :huh:

I wish he wasn't so famous already so that I could see him perform at a small venue as opposed to an arena :huh:

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I bet he puts on a good show but he's already so big that there's no way I'll prolly get to see him any time soon :no: I can't afford a good seat anywhere big.

I haven't been on since 23 November!

I admit... I've got a new boyfriend. Been traveling abroad. Been to a few concerts. Found a new job, been to birthdays and so on and so on... and so many new films in theatres these days! How exciting!

I've missed this place.

OMFG!!!

The Upside Down Show!

Heard of it? BEST THING EVER!!!

:aah:

I swear! You'll love it!

It's a children's show created by the comedy duo The Umbilical Brothers and it's the funniest this I've seen in a LONG time!!!

Here, this is how the show begins, ignore the stupid comments:

And then there's the Shmuzzies who start every word with 'shm' and Shane (the bald one) alwys heard them wrong and it it SO funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAToDhd71W4

The beach ball episode was great! :aah:

"Shmeach shmall!"

"What? My teeth are exploding?"

:lmfao:

They're just GREAT!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pneT06mohhM

http://www.youtube.com/user/bdufrenne#p/u/4/KkZkUIptPF0

I ADORE them! Gimmie now! Please?

Me and my friend have just came up with this great idea. I kinda look simular to Mika but much, much shorter. So what if maybe I could be be ' Mini-Mi-ka'. Think of the idea of Mini-Me off of Austin Powers and there you have it. I wonder if Mika would agree with this idea.. Hm?? :naughty:

Archived