Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me and my friend have just came up with this great idea. I kinda look simular to Mika but much, much shorter. So what if maybe I could be be ' Mini-Mi-ka'. Think of the idea of Mini-Me off of Austin Powers and there you have it. I wonder if Mika would agree with this idea.. Hm?? :naughty:

Sounds cool :biggrin2: You could dress up like him and go posing for a photoshoot :teehee:

have u got to be over 14 to see mika in london in febrily :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:::QUOTE]

I think it's the same everywhere he's playing - 14 + , but when I saw him live in 07' he was swearing as he does :naughty: and there was little kids about 3 or 4 years old in there.. I loved it when he shouted up to everybody on the balcony to " GET THE F*** UP!!!" " even tho H&S said people can't stand up on the balcony... :aah:

OOH! :das:

Sounds like a good idea! :thumb_yello:

I've already changed my facebook name to Mini-Mika cos my friend dared me too... :mf_rosetinted:

Haha do it :das: Bet it's gonna be fun :wink2:

:roftl: didn't even know you could change your facebook name :aah: Well I don't have one anyways :mf_rosetinted:

Haha do it :das: Bet it's gonna be fun :wink2:

:roftl: didn't even know you could change your facebook name :aah: Well I don't have one anyways :mf_rosetinted:

I'll give it a go! :wink2:

I wonder if Mika would let me be his official Mini Me.. How could I ask him that?? :blink: -wonders-

Yeah, I've changed my Facebook name many times to crazy and strange things, everybody is refering to me as Mini-Mika now and I'm loving it!! :naughty:

Go on, get facebook.. WE COULD BE FACEBOOK BUDDIES! :biggrin2: I don't have any friends off the MFC on there, just the people from my school or past primary schools... :thumbdown:

I really hope it snows ALOT tonight, I have to do my media coursework which tbh sounds it could take me forever to complete with content page, page numbers, in in the correct order and then get notes for doing a presentation on Radio and broadcasting which also means I might have to stay after school tommorow and the day after ... AHH!!!! :aah:

Plus I have to do my English presentation still, well I could kinda get outta it.. :wink2: lol

MFC is a great destraction from doing my coursework, I love it! :biggrin2:

Archived