Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll give it a go! :wink2:

I wonder if Mika would let me be his official Mini Me.. How could I ask him that?? :blink: -wonders-

Yeah, I've changed my Facebook name many times to crazy and strange things, everybody is refering to me as Mini-Mika now and I'm loving it!! :naughty:

Go on, get facebook.. WE COULD BE FACEBOOK BUDDIES! :biggrin2: I don't have any friends off the MFC on there, just the people from my school or past primary schools... :thumbdown:

:boing:

:lmfao: I bet he'd love the idea, but if it's possible is another question :aah:

Oh dear... didn't have any community things apart from school related and that local thing (ok I actually count that as school related too lol) before MFC, and now it looks like I'll just join everywhere :naughty: I might do it soon though :aah:

4,000 Euro question on yesterday's Who Wants To Be A Millionaire in Germany:

From which singer is the album 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much'?

A) Miki B) Mimi C) Mimo D) Mika

:lmfao::yay:

I don't know if the answers were exactly that, I didn't watch it, but my parents told me they were something like that :naughty:

:boing:

:lmfao: I bet he'd love the idea, but if it's possible is another question :aah:

Oh dear... didn't have any community things apart from school related and that local thing (ok I actually count that as school related too lol) before MFC, and now it looks like I'll just join everywhere :naughty: I might do it soon though :aah:

Do you think I should tweet him? :lmfao: I've never had a reply back from Mika, only replys back from everyone but him, I've tweeted him alot too!.. :mf_rosetinted:

You should get it, sometimes I hate it if I post something that I'll regret 5 mins later but just if you do get it... DON'T POST ANYTHING WHICH CAN BE CONSIDERED STUPID!!! :aah:

Wow! It's the MFC 3rd Birthday and it's snowing which may mean no school tommorow if it keeps it up all this evening and night (suppose to be up to 20 cms according to the news) = GOOD TIMES! :toot:

4,000 Euro question on yesterday's Who Wants To Be A Millionaire in Germany:

From which singer is the album 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much'?

A) Miki B) Mimi C) Mimo D) Mika

:lmfao::yay:

I don't know if the answers were exactly that, I didn't watch it, but my parents told me they were something like that :naughty:

Yeah it's gotta be B right!?.. :floor:

Not a very hard question for 4,000 Euros :aah:

Yeah it's gotta be B right!?.. :floor:

Not a very hard question for 4,000 Euros :aah:

there's actually people who don't know you know :mf_rosetinted:

Do you think I should tweet him? :lmfao: I've never had a reply back from Mika, only replys back from everyone but him, I've tweeted him alot too!.. :mf_rosetinted:

You should get it, sometimes I hate it if I post something that I'll regret 5 mins later but just if you do get it... DON'T POST ANYTHING WHICH CAN BE CONSIDERED STUPID!!! :aah:

Wow! It's the MFC 3rd Birthday and it's snowing which may mean no school tommorow if it keeps it up all this evening and night (suppose to be up to 20 cms according to the news) = GOOD TIMES! :toot:

I just got twitter already :mf_rosetinted::roftl: I don't really get facebook - I mean, signing up with last name? :aah:

Yes, I'm loving the bday party! :boing:

there's actually people who don't know you know :mf_rosetinted:

I just got twitter already :mf_rosetinted::roftl: I don't really get facebook - I mean, signing up with last name? :aah:

Yes, I'm loving the bday party! :boing:

That's true! :thumb_yello:

Awesome! :biggrin2: BTW, if you wanna follow me on there feel free, mines "Tigerclaws95" same as here and in most places on the internet... :mf_rosetinted:

On Facebook you don't nesseraly have to put your last name on there, just put something tho in that collum when signing up.. like um... Chicken?

Plus you can take yourself out of search so your account is private so nobody can add you as a friend, only you have the power then over who you want to send friend requests to.. I had to do that not long back... :mf_rosetinted:

LET'S PARTY!!!!!!! :boing:

That's true! :thumb_yello:

Awesome! :biggrin2: BTW, if you wanna follow me on there feel free, mines "Tigerclaws95" same as here and in most places on the internet... :mf_rosetinted:

On Facebook you don't nesseraly have to put your last name on there, just put something tho in that collum when signing up.. like um... Chicken?

Plus you can take yourself out of search so your account is private so nobody can add you as a friend, only you have the power then over who you want to send friend requests to.. I had to do that not long back... :mf_rosetinted:

LET'S PARTY!!!!!!! :boing:

I'm afraid you'll have to party alone :aah::bye: thanks for info, I'll do tomorrow I guess :thumb_yello:

Not anymore you can't.

There are new Facebook "privacy" settings. If you think you're account is still so private like what it used to be, it's not. Go check your settings. With these new settings people will be able to find you in a search. They'll be able to see your profile pic, groups you belong to/pages you're a fan of. As well as your gender and networks, I think.

:wink2:

uggh i want to waste my time on facebook a little but my dad's online :doh: (yes he added me) i'm supposed to be sleeping or studying for tomorrow :sneaky2:

Appear offline. Look at the bottom right corner, the chat box. Click it, and it will expand. Click the options icon and then "go offline" and nobody will know you're one. :teehee:

Archived