Say something random. Part 3

Foxxy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not anymore you can't.

There are new Facebook "privacy" settings. If you think you're account is still so private like what it used to be, it's not. Go check your settings. With these new settings people will be able to find you in a search. They'll be able to see your profile pic, groups you belong to/pages you're a fan of. As well as your gender and networks, I think.

:wink2:

Whaaaaaa........ :shocked:

I thought you could keep your old settings if you had your settings set to what you had before the new privacy thing came about..

If that's the case, Facebook is a -bleep- -bleeep- bleeeep- :mf_rosetinted:

Mine isn't closed, but I haven't gone :naughty:

I WON A MIKA POSTER :yay: could this day get any better? :wub2:

YAAAAAY!!!! :boing:

well you school could have been closed but otherwise, no!

ps. i love the quote in your sig, where's it from? :wub2:

I love neighbours and N.C.I.S: and it's my :king:birthday:king: soon and my life is soooooo boring and i'm really bored

i adore NCIS! where are you from? there's a new series starting soon in England :boing:

and happy birthday in advance!!! :yay:

I was forced by my mother to go up into town and along the way:

- There was tons of snow, I'd say 4-6 inchs of it in some parts like outside my house for example

- I decided to grab some snow off of the bridge and throw it up in the air and has I did, I fell backwards and I got covered in snow and it went places... :mf_rosetinted:

- I saw a real life chicken pecking in the snow :biggrin2:

- Nearly killed my hands carrying plastic bags which kept splitting

- Saw a sign which I considered was a joke : Photo0085.jpg

That's basicially what I've seen and done on my travels today. I made a snowman/animal/monster whatever it is too, not very good tho.

YAAAAAY!!!! :boing:

well you school could have been closed but otherwise, no!

ps. i love the quote in your sig, where's it from? :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl:

It's from Radio Gaga - Queen

Well I don't blame you, it's freezing outside!

Congrats! Sounds like your definaly having a great day :thumb_yello:

It is extremely cold :aah: but I just heard from one of my friends that quite a few people went. But loads didn't go so I ain't going now :naughty:

Thank you :huglove: it's been a great day :biggrin2:

*high fives*:biggrin2:

so cool! our snow is really really deep :naughty: sledging later!

Same here, the snow is pretty deep in some parts. It comes up my legs, but I am short anyway.. but I'd say 4-6 inchs of snow :biggrin2:

Aww I wanna go sledging, I saw a sledge for sale in a shop window this morning = £16... I wanted to get it but I have no money, the same with the Mika tickets.. :sad: -cries-

Same here, the snow is pretty deep in some parts. It comes up my legs, but I am short anyway.. but I'd say 4-6 inchs of snow :biggrin2:

Aww I wanna go sledging, I saw a sledge for sale in a shop window this morning = £16... I wanted to get it but I have no money, the same with the Mika tickets.. :sad: -cries-

awww that is so cool!

that really sucks :huh:

i fell over yesterday :teehee: it was really funny :roftl:

i saw a family member and ran toward him ( he was quite far away) and the snow was really thick, i was ok until i was really close to him, i slipped, fell over and knocked him over too :naughty: i was just lying there laughing whilst he jumped up and tried to pull me back on my feet :roftl: and he taking us sledging later :naughty: I'm a bit scared, i've never been sledging before :teehee:

awww that is so cool!

that really sucks :huh:

i fell over yesterday :teehee: it was really funny :roftl:

i saw a family member and ran toward him ( he was quite far away) and the snow was really thick, i was ok until i was really close to him, i slipped, fell over and knocked him over too :naughty: i was just lying there laughing whilst he jumped up and tried to pull me back on my feet :roftl: and he taking us sledging later :naughty: I'm a bit scared, i've never been sledging before :teehee:

Hahaha! That put a smile on my face :naughty:

You'll be fine, I once used a box (yes a box) with a plastic black sack over it and slid down a snowy hill nearly ending up in a river.. But it was fun! :thumb_yello:

Archived