Mika in Hats

Dreamy_Queen

Yes! The guy who threw it on stage was standing right behind me for the second show. Mika threw his old hat into the audience, so I bet we'll be seeing this one a lot more!

He threw his old hat into the audience? I bet there are a lot of very happy fans right now! Unless someone gave it back to him. :teehee:

I think a fan gave him this hat, correct me if I'm wrong :wink2:

Webster Hall, NY 15-10-2012

269925_10151124040903040_2100798714_n.jpg

Yes! She went to the show on Monday - i got to go to both. :wub2: You should come next time he comes to NY! Or maybe I'll go to Spain .. hmm :)

Woow Kira I'm so happy you could attend this gig :wink2: did your sister also come to the gig?

He threw his old hat into the audience? I bet there are a lot of very happy fans right now! Unless someone gave it back to him. :teehee:

Nope he didn't take it back! I know - that's got to be a nice hat! good riddance

Yes! She went to the show on Monday - i got to go to both. :wub2: You should come next time he comes to NY! Or maybe I'll go to Spain .. hmm :)

Nope he didn't take it back! I know - that's got to be a nice hat! good riddance

Easier that you come to Spain than I'm going to NY. My daughter goes to NY in two weeks but sadly Mika won't be there :sad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...