Dreamy_Queen

No,your comments in twitter thread are very interesting :thumb_yello:

I'm agree with your comments but you know I can't write so well:sneaky2:

Alba, please don't devalue yourself :huh:

I know you can :thumb_yello:

And don't answer me: no I can't :sneaky2:

Edited by francoise

People can be wrong, and in this case are wrong,I think...:teehee:

Alba, I give you a serious task, as an exam. Write all what you think about the last topic in Twitter thread - Mika and the right communication distance with his fans. What is your opinion, should he keep more distance of not? And write it not in Twitter thread, but here in my thread. And we will discuss it with Francoise!

Alba, I give you a serious task, as an exam. Write all what you think about the last topic in Twitter thread - Mika and the right communication distance with his fans. What is your opinion, should he keep more distance of not? And write it not in Twitter thread, but here in my thread. And we will discuss it with Francoise!

I think Mika shouldn't keep distance with his fans,his behaviour with them it's very good.

He's not like other artists,singers who are far from his fans.Mika loves and takes care of us.

I know Mika is a musician but he's also a humble person that loves a lot share his work with his fans,that's why is so special for me.

I never followed with such a big interest any musician as I follow Mika and it's for his behaviour he has with his fans.

I have no twitter but I'm always impatient to see his tweets here,when I read them and see what Mika is doing in some moment in his life I feel more close him.

I'm not only love his music,love all his projects and the way he works and the manner he gives us.

I think if Mika kept distance with his fans people wouldn't love him as we love.

But I also think he must have his privacy in some aspects of his life as all of us have.

Edited by Mikasister

I think Mika shouldn't keep distance with his fans,his behaviour with them it's very good.

He's not like other artists,singers who are far from his fans.Mika love and take care of us.

I know Mika is a musician but he's also a humble person that love a lot share his work with his fans,that's why is so special for me.

I never followed with so many interest any musician as I follow Mika and it's for his behaviour he has with his fans.

I have no twitter but I'm always impatient to see his tweets here,when I read them and see what Mika is doing in some moment in his life I feel more close him.

I'm not only love his music,love all his projects and the way he works and the manner he gives us.

I think if Mika were distance with his fans people wouldn't love him as we love.

But I also think he must have his privacy in some aspects of his life as all of us have.

I agree! He shouldn't do what he doesn't feel like doing! If he is not in twitting mood, why should he tweet only in promotional purposes??? He is close enough to us, not like many other stars.

I want to be sure that when he does something to us, communicates with us - it is sincere. Not nice, but kind.

So, people should let him do what he wants, not complain or advise.

As for your English, I see some grammar mistakes, but I clearly understand what you want to say :thumb_yello:

You've done it very good! Do you want me to give you more topics to discuss in future? :wink2: I think it is a good practice for you and for me! Now I'm not telling you about mistakes - which ones exactly, if you wish I can PM you.

34879815.jpg

Edited by Dreamy_Queen

I agree! He shouldn't do what he doesn't feel like doing! If he is not in twitting mood, why should he tweet only in promotional purposes??? He is close enough to us, not like many other stars.

I want to be sure that when he does something to us, communicates with us - it is sincere. Not nice, but kind.

So, people should let him do what he wants, not complain or advise.

As for your English, I see some grammar mistakes, but I clearly understand what you want to say :thumb_yello:

You've done it very good! Do you want me to give you more topics to discuss in future? :wink2: I think it is a good practice for you and for me!

34879815.jpg

I think Mika is almost always sincere with his fans, if he's not sincere or lies,lies very good.

Anyway,I love the way he is :wub2:

Ok, we can discuss.:thumb_yello:

Lena if I don't write in threads is:first my english,ok I know it's good

second,I'm a little bit shy,well too much shy

Can you tell me the mistakes in my text?

I think Mika is almost always sincere with his fans, if he's not sincere or lies,lies very good.

Anyway,I love the way he is :wub2:

Ok, we can discuss.:thumb_yello:

Lena if I don't write in threads is:first my english,ok I know it's good

second,I'm a little bit shy,well too much shy

Can you tell me the mistakes in my text?

PMed you!

109408924.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E64C5C24C4E222C9E51FDFF41EE32CAE32085F154C6E0F81B0

:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Nice pic :thumb_yello:

But just an hypothesis:

Either he's getting bald for real and wants to hide it to the world (actually us :naughty:)...

Either he hates so much his new haircut that he did not take off his hat since the MN gig in January... :mf_rosetinted:

But just an hypothesis:

Either he's getting bald for real and wants to hide it to the world (actually us :naughty:)...

Either he hates so much his new haircut that he did not take off his hat since the MN gig in January... :mf_rosetinted:

definitely I prefer the second one:mf_rosetinted:

But just an hypothesis:

Or he's adopting the Jason-Donovan style from the late 80s :naughty:

But just an hypothesis:

Or he thinks he is sexy and gorgeous with hat :naughty:

2693947636_5315bb5438_o.jpg

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

But just an hypothesis:

I love Mika in hats, so, as for me, he can wear them everywhere and anywhere :mf_lustslow: