Mika in Hannover, Germany, 9.12.09: exclusive Radio FFN Gig

mellody

Thx for the report. cant wait to see the vid.

Great piccies!

I think this pic is so cute

47e0c71a94.jpg

soz about my mind, but the first thing i thought when i saw this was i wonder what he looks like after sex :lmfao::naughty:

0b2ef9f25f.jpg

Edited by Dark Angel

what time. what time? i have both channels

I think Mellody said it would be on at 17:00/18:00 - but I just went to check the tv programme for tomorrow and I saw that there will be no star magazines/news/etc on at that time, so I decided to record

- SAT1: SAT1 Magazin (19:00-19:39) and SAT1 Nachrichten (20:00-20:15)

- RTL: Explosiv (18:00-18:30), Exklusiv (18:30-18:45) and RTL aktuell (18:45-19:03)

:wink2:

But maybe Mellody knows the exact programme it will be on? We'll see.

I think Mellody said it would be on at 17:00/18:00 - but I just went to check the tv programme for tomorrow and I saw that there will be no star magazines/news/etc on at that time, so I decided to record

- SAT1: SAT1 Magazin (19:00-19:39) and SAT1 Nachrichten (20:00-20:15)

- RTL: Explosiv (18:00-18:30), Exklusiv (18:30-18:45) and RTL aktuell (18:45-19:03)

:wink2:

But maybe Mellody knows the exact programme it will be on? We'll see.

okie dokie. Thx for the info! :thumb_yello:

dmfc group pic (unfortunately kanni missed it, because she was so busy with the dog bizkit, that she didn't notice when mika came!):

dmfc-grouppic.jpg

:wub2:

btw, i'm at mcdonalds on my own, everyone else left with the train at 8:30 pm, but i couldn't change my ticket to an earlier train because i bought a special offer ticket.

think i found a power plug, well i'll see whether i can use it or whether ppl at mcdonalds will tell me i can't... :naughty: should buy sth to eat first, just in case. :fisch:

btw in the pic are (left to right, dmfc usernames): jumpup, mikasuperfan, graciosa, mikaschnegge, lilli, silke - and me in the front. :wink2:

Edited by mellody

dmfc group pic (unfortunately kanni missed it, because she was so busy with the dog bizkit, that she didn't notice when mika came!):

dmfc-grouppic.jpg

:wub2:

btw, i'm at mcdonalds on my own, everyone else left with the train at 8:30 pm, but i couldn't change my ticket to an earlier train because i bought a special offer ticket.

think i found a power plug, well i'll see whether i can use it or whether ppl at mcdonalds will tell me i can't... :naughty: should buy sth to eat first, just in case. :fisch:

btw in the pic are (left to right, dmfc usernames): jumpup, mikasuperfan, graciosa, mikaschnegge, lilli, silke - and me in the front. :wink2:

It's beautiful!!! :wub2:

kanni did an amazing job once more with your face arts! :wub2:

hannn.jpg

What was going on here? :lmfao:

dog bisquits! :lmao: this was the radio presenter, and it was something about eating dog bisquits - she asked him whether he'd do it (but he didn't), but then she ate one herself and was quite disgusted by it. so funny! :roftl: that happened during the q+a, but that pic was taken at the end of the signing... i hadn't even noticed, lol! but that thing she's holding is one of those dog bisquits, so i guess it refers to that. :bleh:

btw, that dog really felt so soft and fluffy like it looks, no wonder mika couldn't get enough of fluffing its hair! :wub2::teehee:

about the tv thing, the rtl one is on regional rtl here in the area, but i was told it'll be on the web one day later. :wink2:

Edited by mellody

dog bisquits! :lmao: this was the radio presenter, and it was something about eating dog bisquits - she asked him whether he'd do it (but he didn't), but then she ate one herself and was quite disgusted by it. so funny! :roftl: that happened during the q+a, but that pic was taken at the end of the signing... i hadn't even noticed, lol! but that thing she's holding is one of those dog bisquits, so i guess it refers to that. :bleh:

btw, that dog really felt so soft and fluffy like it looks, no wonder mika couldn't get enough of fluffing its hair! :wub2::teehee:

about the tv thing, the rtl one is on regional rtl here in the area, but i was told it'll be on the web one day later. :wink2:

It looked like chalk to me :roftl::roftl:

Cool! thx for the update :flowers2:

:roftl::roftl: So funny!!

He shouts smt sounding like ouch, that was because he succeeded touching the ceeling. He told the interview he does that before a gig or concert.

Danke, A!

Thank you so much for your detailed report and vids to come, Karin, it would seem we were there...:huglove:

:thumb_yello:

he wished us merry christmas, and there were some more bits of talking, but don't remember much of it now, hope the others of DMFC remember more, will let you know about it if they don't post it here themselves. at that time it was only 8 of DMFC left there, except for the radio station ppl. mika was in a relaxed mood and ready to chat with us a bit i think, but we couldn't think of much to say, anyway my head was quite empty (or too filled with all the impressions of the evening), and we didn't want to bother him for long, because he had already taken so much time for meeting everyone there, and because the radio station ppl had said before, that he was in a hurry... but probably that was just because he wanted to get finished with the signing, i'm actually not even sure whether he knew this singing would happen, imo he looked a bit like "oh damn!" when after the q+a she said that now everyone would get autographs. :teehee:

i had posted on the german forum yesterday whether someone could bring fake snow, and kanni did... plus she had drawn some pictures for the lyrics, in case he forgot them again ... so she was holding up the pictures and i was throwing fake snow in the crowd every time for "let it snow, let it snow, let it snow" :bleh: at first i just let it fall down but mika motioned to me to throw it upwards and stupid me did and it went all over ME, arrgh! :aah::doh: well the plan was to throw it behind me but didn't go like planned. :naughty: so i was covered in that smelly fake snow that now sticks everywhere, arrgh! and looks like dandruff in my hair. :sneaky2: at the end of the song, mika wanted to have the bag, took a whole handful snow out of it and threw it right over me. then he took more to throw over martin... and i took revenge and threw some in mika's direction too (hadn't done before because he was behind the keyboard and might not have been good for the keyboard...). so at least he got a LITTLE bit of snow-dandruff as well, hehe. :naughty:

then the q+a, there were several ppl asking questions and the radio presenter also had some, and mika gave long answers to each question, so i just asked my own question (about sightseeing in germany). there were some funny bits... about his twitter xmas deko pic, he said that some 13 year old boy on twitter wrote that he hated it and mika was quite annoyed by that and said that he wanted to write him back sth like "you little brat!" and block him, but didn't, because then he (mika) would've been blamed for it - was quite funny, i should have it on video (hopefully!)

i couldn't find my list with questions anymore :doh: so the sightseeing one was the only i could remember, didn't even think about the present thing. sorry... i just wanted to have a list of questions in case there wouldn't be enough other questions from the crowd (but no need to worry at all, there were. :bleh:)

at one point the dog came on stage and they said mika had rehearsed a little trick with him - it would've been hi-fiving mika, but first he did it wrong (obviously you had to hold the hand horizontal with the palm to the top, and mika did it, well, like you'd hi-five someone), and when they finally told him how to do it right, the dog had enough and just ran away... so funny, lol! :roftl: poor mika though, he tried again and again and it didn't work!

Thanks Mellody! Your reportage is so nice!

Thankyou girls for the sweet pics!

Mika had fine time tonight:wub2:

Awwww, thanks so much, Karin -- love your reports! What a special

day you had! :wub2:

Geeez, Mika, are you SURE you don't want to come to Washington, DC

and do a nice little intimate showcase like that here? I don't just have

fake snow, I have the real stuff... and there's a Borders just down the

road from me that would be perfect -- pretty please??? :blush-anim-cl:

And Portugal, Mika, we have no snow in Lisbon but in the North you can buttsky till your butt hurts...

And my livingroom is big enough for 100 peeps, well, kinda slim peeps...

And in some places in the South you can still suntan...

Care for more random facts about this 3rd world country i live in????

Thanks for the reports Mellody, sounds like you guys had a blast tonight.:wink2:

He could do a livingroom in my friends house, got a posh fireplace fancy piano, and everything.:roftl::roftl::roftl:

btw, just remembered, at one point he said that he hated some record company ppl - i'd love to know whether that referred to the single only being released in january in germany, and i wanted to ask him about it after the group pic, but forgot. :doh:

ah yes, that was when he talked about his naked man necklace... someone asked whether it was a voodoo doll, and he said yes, for some record company ppl he hates... :naughty: then he told the whole (real) story of that necklace, quite funny too! video. ;)

btw, have a power plug now... :biggrin2: damn, if i go on like this, i'm gonna miss my train because i'm stuck on the forums! :roftl: