mika for Spain - 2009

paloma zab

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well it sounds lovely - if only I knew what they were saying :naughty:

She's happy Mika can speak spanish, he says he perfectly understands it but speaks just a little.

Then she says LICM was a real sucess there and the dancers know the whole album's lyrics by heart, then ask abou TBWKTM, Mika says it's his adolescense in manga cartoons style...yadayadayada....

do i see silver+gold sequins there?! always colourful sequins, and 2 days after i turn up with a silver+gold star in my face, he's doing it too - mika, stop copying me!! :sneaky2::lmao:

nah, actually if anything, it was kanni's idea he stole, as the silver+gold mix was her idea. :naughty: and of course we stole the sequins-in-the-face idea from him in the first place... :lmfao: but i can't even see it properly in the interview, was there even gold in it too or was it just silver?

anyway, t4p! can't understand anything, but he looks fab! :wub2:

She's happy Mika can speak spanish, he says he perfectly understands it but speaks just a little.

Then she says LICM was a real sucess there and the dancers know the whole album's lyrics by heart, then ask abou TBWKTM, Mika says it's his adolescense in manga cartoons style...yadayadayada....

(Same stuff as usual then :naughty:)

I love Mika's Spanish. I love the fact that I can understand most of what he says, whereas with most native speakers I don't have a prayer. :roftl:

Thats exctly what happens to me with French. Native speakers are much more difficult to understand.

Thanks for the vids!!

This comment has made under this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU-Cdfo0qog

Is it a good or a bad comment?

dantebruni (38 minuten geleden)

No , no es playback ¡ Pero sinceramnete no sabe cantar en lo absoluto , su voz es falsa, Odio a los que dijeron que era como Freddie Mercury ¡ ¡ ¡

Por dios es una ofensa para el difunto ¡ que hacia cosas mucho mas interesantes que esta mediocridad ¡

Es detestable, sin ofender no se parece en nada.

Falseteeeeeeeeeeee '¡

This comment has made under this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU-Cdfo0qog

Is it a good or a bad comment?

dantebruni (38 minuten geleden)

No , no es playback ¡ Pero sinceramnete no sabe cantar en lo absoluto , su voz es falsa, Odio a los que dijeron que era como Freddie Mercury ¡ ¡ ¡

Por dios es una ofensa para el difunto ¡ que hacia cosas mucho mas interesantes que esta mediocridad ¡

Es detestable, sin ofender no se parece en nada.

Falseteeeeeeeeeeee '¡

It's a really bad comment, it goes to say this more or less:

"No, it's not playback, but honestly, he has no idea of singing at all, he has a false voice, I hate those who said he resembled Freddie Mercury!

Gosh, it's a, offence to the late, who did much more interesting things than this mediocrity!

It's disgusting, no offence, but he's not like him at all.

Falsettooooo!"

It's a really bad comment, it goes to say this more or less:

"No, it's not playback, but honestly, he has no idea of singing at all, he has a false voice, I hate those who said he resembled Freddie Mercury!

Gosh, it's a, offence to the late, who did much more interesting things than this mediocrity!

It's disgusting, no offence, but he's not like him at all.

Falsettooooo!"

Ouch...:sneaky2:

Right, no, no eres playback, pero es una mierda, that's what she means...:sneaky2:

Some people do know how to make constructive critic, uh?:blink:

I am very upset with that comment, is not constructive criticism, offend a person, a talented artist and magnificent as Mika. :sneaky2:

Well what can I say? only that such a dantebruni is ****, go **** and do not watch it at all, just be quiet, if it is to speak that nonsense.:protest:

:lightsabre:I want to take it and cut the neck of that unfortunate.

:giljotiini:

post-12683-142983681106_thumb.gif

• 10 months later...

• 3 weeks later...
I love Mika's Spanish. I love the fact that I can understand most of what he says, whereas with most native speakers I don't have a prayer. :roftl:

Thanks for posting!

Mika speaks spanish well and in his voice it sounds so sweet.:wub2:

I'm spanish and my english is very bad and I understand better people who is not english native

Sorry but 11th of december is not Friday it's saturday and last year Mika came at this program 11th of December,Friday, and then went to 40 principales awards.It was December of 2009.

Somebody can confirm that information, Mika will come next week to Spain,please?

Archived