mika for Spain - 2009

paloma zab

Sorry but 11th of december is not Friday it's saturday and last year Mika came at this program 11th of December,Friday, and then went to 40 principales awards.It was December of 2009.

Somebody can confirm that information, Mika will come next week to Spain,please?

this is from last year, 2009, I think he's not coming this year for the premios 40 principales...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
The video I recorded from Mika on the Spanish TV show "Fama, ¡A bailar!", talking about TBWKTM and singing "Rain":

:boxed:

YouTube said

This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds

I can't watch the video !! :tears:

:bow: would you share the file to http://www.mediafire.com/ ?

The video I recorded from Mika on the Spanish TV show "Fama, ¡A bailar!", talking about TBWKTM and singing "Rain":

:boxed:

YouTube said

This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds

I can't watch the video !! :tears:

:bow: would you share the file to http://www.mediafire.com/ ?

Sure! :thumb_yello:

I can't do it with Mediafire because the file is larger than 200 MB, so I'm uploading it with Megaupload.

I hope it works for you. Anyway, you'll have to wait a little, because the file is quite big :)

Thanks for uploading. He sounds really good!

What is the concept of this show with the Fame logo and the Fame dancers? Do they just have musical guests?

How is Mika's Spanish accent? It sounds pretty good to me, but what do I know about Spanish accents? :naughty:

Thanks for uploading. He sounds really good!

What is the concept of this show with the Fame logo and the Fame dancers? Do they just have musical guests?

How is Mika's Spanish accent? It sounds pretty good to me, but what do I know about Spanish accents? :naughty:

You're welcome! :wink2:

I've never seen this show, actually, so I don't know it very well. All I know is that it's a dancing contest and that some artists visit them and perform with the contestants. I guess there are similar contests in other countries.

And they have played a lot of Mika's songs, even some songs that have never been released as singles :biggrin2:

About his Spanish accent, it's perfect! Sometimes he makes a mistake, but it's not about the pronunciation. Sometimes it's the conjugation of a verb, but what he pronounces is perfect :wink2:

In this video he talks a lot more, and any Spanish speaker would say he is Spanish:

In this video he talks a lot more, and any Spanish speaker would say he is Spanish:

Oh thanks, I was just watching that one as well. It sounds perfect to me, so interesting to hear that from a native speaker, thanks. :thumb_yello:

You're welcome! :wink2:

I've never seen this show, actually, so I don't know it very well. All I know is that it's a dancing contest and that some artists visit them and perform with the contestants. I guess there are similar contests in other countries.

And they have played a lot of Mika's songs, even some songs that have never been released as singles :biggrin2:

About his Spanish accent, it's perfect! Sometimes he makes a mistake, but it's not about the pronunciation. Sometimes it's the conjugation of a verb, but what he pronounces is perfect :wink2:

His accent sounded perfect to me too but it's good to have it confirmed by a native speaker. Thanks for the video as well:thumb_yello:

Archived