Contest Belgian's radio 14-18/12/09

Angele

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys! Are you telling me you aren't sure where this is? :naughty:

My French isn't so great, but does this help?

Ce 18 décembre Mika sera à RTL House (entre 16h et 18h) pour une spéciale de "Yes, week-end ! Un chat vidéo sera également organisé afin de permettre aux auditeurs et aux fans de discuter avec Mika.

Ce 18 décembre Mika sera à RTL House (entre 16h et 18h) pour une spéciale de "Yes, week-end ! Un chat vidéo sera également organisé afin de permettre aux auditeurs et aux fans de discuter avec Mika.

On 18 December Mika is at RTL House (From 16.00 to 18.00) for a special "Yes, week-end!" A videochat that allows yadayada and fans to discuss with Mika.

That's what I understood with my lousy French:roftl:

That's the address I'm talking about yes, I read that on their facebook as well and from my understanding it's a big tv building tho, so it will be a bit like a maze :roftl: but no worries, we'll find it, even with our crappy french:naughty:

btw address? Adress? Address? sounds better :teehee:

Translation:

Date with mika

The entire summer we danced to 'we are golden', in september we discovered his new album 'tbwktm', Mika will be the special guest in 'yes week-end' next friday between 16 and 18h.

He comes with his guitar (I'm guessing they mean with his gitarist or with his piano :mf_rosetinted:) and will play some songs. The lucky listeners will be able to meet him and for everyone else.... There'll be a videochat where you can ask all your questions to Mika. You can also watch the broadcast on video.

----------------------------

Rendez-vous avec Mika sur Radiocontact.be

On a dansé tout l'été sur « We are golden »,

On a découvert en septembre son nouvel album « the boy who knew too much »,

Mika sera l'invité spécial de « Yes, week end ! » vendredi prochain, entre 16 et 18 heures! Il viendra avec sa guitare et en profitera pour interpréter quelques titres.

Des auditeurs chanceux pourront le rencontrer et pour tous les autres... il y aura le chat vidéo qui vous permettra de poser toutes vos questions à Mika. Vous pourrez aussi voir l'émission en vidéo.

Rendez-vous donc vendredi 18 décembre pour ce moment exceptionnel avec un des chanteurs pop les plus doués de sa génération.

:boing:

Translation:

Date with mika

The entire summer we danced to 'we are golden', in september we discovered his new album 'tbwktm', Mika will be the special guest in 'yes week-end' next friday between 16 and 18h.

He comes with his guitar (I'm guessing they mean with his gitarist or with his piano :mf_rosetinted:) and will play some songs. The lucky listeners will be able to meet him and for everyone else.... There'll be a videochat where you can ask all your questions to Mika. You can also watch the broadcast on video.

Do you know if the videochat will be for everyone, or just people in France??

Do you know if the videochat will be for everyone, or just people in France??

Erm, it's a Belgian thing... And I have no idea, but I think it will be for everyone. Well the video at least. Most belgian videos and stuff are open to all people. But the the videochat I don't know. I guess the link will appear on friday itself :dunno:

Erm, it's a Belgian thing... And I have no idea, but I think it will be for everyone. Well the video at least. Most belgian videos and stuff are open to all people. But the the videochat I don't know. I guess the link will appear on friday itself :dunno:

Whoops, i presumed it was in France because it was all written in French :blush-anim-cl:

Ahh i see, okay, thankyou! :biggrin2:

BUMP!

http://www.radiocontact.be/page/radio-contact-concours/49.aspx?quizzid=640

Translation:

Date with mika

----------------------------

Rendez-vous avec Mika sur Radiocontact.be

On a dansé tout l'été sur « We are golden »,

On a découvert en septembre son nouvel album « the boy who knew too much »,

Mika sera l'invité spécial de « Yes, week end ! » vendredi prochain, entre 16 et 18 heures! Il viendra avec sa guitare et en profitera pour interpréter quelques titres.

Des auditeurs chanceux pourront le rencontrer et pour tous les autres... il y aura le chat vidéo qui vous permettra de poser toutes vos questions à Mika. Vous pourrez aussi voir l'émission en vidéo.

Rendez-vous donc vendredi 18 décembre pour ce moment exceptionnel avec un des chanteurs pop les plus doués de sa génération.

:boing:

Archived