• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well it looked like he fell asleep!! who knows lol

hmm.. Yeah, I guess someone has fell asleep during their wedding too...

he wont fall asleep till after the wedding!! I am sure of that if anything!!

Me too! This wedding will be wonderful! :wub2::huglove:

BTW, and I'm trying to be rude, here is the link of the "Everybody hurts" hope for Haiti, where Mika is involved, BBC radio 1 play it this morning exclusively and I post it exclusively for my bunnies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O36yvqf8x7E, he only says "now it's time to sing along, hold on" and plays the piano....

Thanks, I'm gonna listen to it in the next school break, Are there many artist singing on it, since he's only saying "now it's time to sing along, hold on"?

aww... that's a little sad actually, should rather been more than one song then, so everyone can sing a little more than just one sentence... But, it's great that he's on it anyway!

yes, but the other artists sang longer parts, that's not fair, and I know he plays the piano too, but IT'S NOT FAIR, a lot of people will buy it for charity but also cos their favourite artists are involved

yes, but the other artists sang longer parts, that's not fair, and I know he plays the piano too, but IT'S NOT FAIR, a lot of people will buy it for charity but also cos their favourite artists are involved

Yeah, if they do it, he should have done it to... And that he is a genius at the piano doesn't mean he's not a great singer! He should have sung more than that!

i wish i could somehow have the mfc there haha. it would be awesome. i don't think i could fall asleep. haha. too excited! but once it's all over! i am going to crash so hard. haha. tomorrow i will probably sleep most of the day.

awww :wub2::huglove: We'll be waiting for your reports :das::naughty:

Hi Jeanette! :biggrin2:

I'm good thanks. Playing that Mika dress up :teehee: It's amazingly done! :shocked: Had a friend at my place all day :biggrin2:

What about you?

I know, looked at it when I was at school today! :biggrin2:

Aww.. having a friend at your place all day, must have been fun!

I great, have to do some homework soon!

I know, looked at it when I was at school today! :bigg rin2:

Aww.. having a friend at your place all day, must have been fun!

I great, have to do some homework soon!

Yes it was! :biggrin2: and it was the first time in ages I actually had a visitor :naughty:

aww yeah, haven't done anything either :aah:

Hiya! i'm pretty great! :biggrin2: you?

listening to Ke$ha's album on spotify cos i don't like her enough to buy it :teehee:

good to hear :biggrin2:

haha :roftl: I kinda do that a lot...:teehee: dunno any of Ke$ha's tbh :blink:

I'm great thanks! :biggrin2: like I said above, had a friend visiting me, and it's the big day obviously :biggrin2::wub2:

Archived