you guys definitely made jonah really happy. so thank you for that as well as the thread. i'll show you what he wrote on his fb.

Jonah Clifford Patterson oh god i love my friends.

Jonah Clifford Patterson

i turned on my phone and i had a bunch of new voicemails from everyone saying congratulations, the joint voicemails cracked me up. haha. even kyle surprised me!! then logging on here and seeing everything. then i log onto my dear mfc and they posted a thread congratulating us. i have some of the best friends the planet can offer. i am just so lucky to have all of you. i love you guys so much.

That's beautiful, congratulations, we didn't know if you were gonna be angry cos you want to keep it as something private, but I'm happy you like it :biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest frienemy_
That's beautiful, congratulations, we didn't know if you were gonna be angry cos you want to keep it as something private, but I'm happy you like it :biggrin2:

oh no! i'm not angry! haha. you don't have to worry about that!

i think i'm gonna go now :bye: i should be going to bed earlier and i have some homework :teehee: it's not gonna happen but i should make an effort :naughty:

night night guys! :huglove::wub2: take care and love you!

haha, should have done the same but... :naughty:

I know!!!!!! :woot_jump: I'm so happy, cos in the way home I was like: oh my God, and he didn't like it, and if he get angry, and if they expel me from MFC, I was so worried cos people didn't write on the thread :sweatdrop: , but in the end he likes it :kachinga:

Aww... You would definitively not get expelled for something like that! And I don't think ever Jonah could get angry because of something like that either! Just happy! :wub2:

you guys definitely made jonah really happy. so thank you for that as well as the thread. i'll show you what he wrote on his fb.

Jonah Clifford Patterson oh god i love my friends.

Jonah Clifford Patterson

i turned on my phone and i had a bunch of new voicemails from everyone saying congratulations, the joint voicemails cracked me up. haha. even kyle surprised me!! then logging on here and seeing everything. then i log onto my dear mfc and they posted a thread congratulating us. i have some of the best friends the planet can offer. i am just so lucky to have all of you. i love you guys so much.

Aww... I'm so happy to hear that! And it's for you too! We're as much happy for you as we are for Jonah! :huglove: we love you both!

Guest frienemy_

Aww... I'm so happy to hear that! And it's for you too! We're as much happy for you as we are for Jonah! :huglove: we love you both!

ty :huglove:

Guest frienemy_
hahaha! I agree! I could definitively used that at school! :biggrin2:

haha. it would have made things interesting. haha. i would have.

Archived