i have to tell you guys about breakfast because it amused me very much.

so the blake hotel they have a signature breakfast for your honeymoon breakfast. they bring it into you and it's really beautiful. our wedding flowers were magnolia's. so they had magnolia's on the tray and everything and a bouquet of them as well. then you have champagne and freshly squeezed orange juice and it was the best i've ever had. but the food. haha. one of the things is cereal. it was champagne and cornflakes. maybe if we liked cornflakes it would be ok! haha. but it was absolutely disgusting. haha. we knew it was coming and had a lot of hesitations about it. but we told ourselves we would at least try it. i let mike take a bite first and he just about gagged. but forced it down. i did gag. it was so gross. we couldn't stop laughing. then mike was just sitting there picking out every single cornflake trying to save the champagne haha! it was horrible!!

Haha :lmfao:

That's hilarious!!

How come you knew it was coming?? Do they advertise the fact that they have bad food for breakfast?? :teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so the blake hotel they have a signature breakfast for your honeymoon breakfast. they bring it into you and it's really beautiful. our wedding flowers were magnolia's. so they had magnolia's on the tray and everything and a bouquet of them as well. then you have champagne and freshly squeezed orange juice and it was the best i've ever had. but the food. haha. one of the things is cereal. it was champagne and cornflakes. maybe if we liked cornflakes it would be ok! haha. but it was absolutely disgusting. haha. we knew it was coming and had a lot of hesitations about it. but we told ourselves we would at least try it. i let mike take a bite first and he just about gagged. but forced it down. i did gag. it was so gross. we couldn't stop laughing. then mike was just sitting there picking out every single cornflake trying to save the champagne haha! it was horrible!!

:roftl:

Have a nice honeymoon!

hahaha! sounds like an amazing breakfast! SAVE THE CHAMPAGNE!!!! :biggrin2: You must have a fantastic honeymoon both of you!

i love you guys. thank you for the thread and planning it out. haha. i have a huge smile on my face! it really meant a lot to me.

:huglove:

really good! it was small. lol as small as can be for having big families anyways. haha. the hotel that we got married at. they convert one of the rooms into a place to hold the ceremony and everything. so they take out the bed and all of the furniture it. they then bring in the chairs and everything and what they can do with that room. i never would have thought there was a bed that belonged there if i hadn't seen it there before. it was really gorgeous. the hotel does your flowers and everything for you. they have a design staff. they looked amazing. i couldn't believe how beautiful they were. lots of candles. it was just so pretty. it was also really simple and clean and that was pleasing for both of us since we're a bit ocd. especially him! it was really nice! then we just had dinner at the restaurant here. which was nice because people could just order what they wanted too. it was really just a nice day. now we are in our honeymoon suite and just kind of taking it easy. trying to unwind from it all now. haha.

Wow :wub2: that's a dream of a wedding :wub2:

you guys definitely made jonah really happy. so thank you for that as well as the thread. i'll show you what he wrote on his fb.

Jonah Clifford Patterson oh god i love my friends.

Jonah Clifford Patterson

i turned on my phone and i had a bunch of new voicemails from everyone saying congratulations, the joint voicemails cracked me up. haha. even kyle surprised me!! then logging on here and seeing everything. then i log onto my dear mfc and they posted a thread congratulating us. i have some of the best friends the planet can offer. i am just so lucky to have all of you. i love you guys so much.

:wub2: love you too, both of you :wink2:

:lmfao: I can so picture that :teehee: cornflakes with champagne...:naughty:

or rather the other way round :roftl:

...good luck with lunch.

:wink2:

hahaha! i don't see why not! haha.

hahaha! I agree! I could definitively used that at school! :biggrin2:

haha. it would have made things interesting. haha. i would have.

i might 'accidently forget' to take it off that night so i have to wear it to school :teehee::naughty:

i might 'accidently forget' to take it off that night so i have to wear it to school :teehee::naughty:

:teehee: I have once put self-gluing glitter stones on my face. I didn't have to go to that boring school concert because I really didn't want to take them off :lmfao:

hi btw :naughty: how is everyone? :biggrin2:

Fine, had a busy morning. And then I went to a friends house and her son get angry with me cos I didn't wanna play with him cos he started trowing his toys :boxed:, his father arrived and punished him, a big drama :blink:, my friend sayd he was tired, I guess he was, he's a nice boy, and you?

Fine, had a busy morning. And then I went to a friends house and her son get angry with me cos I didn't wanna play with him cos he started trowing his toys :boxed:, his father arrived and punished him, a big drama :blink:, my friend sayd he was tired, I guess he was, he's a nice boy, and you?

aww :boxed: hope it worked out fine :wink2:

I'm good thanks, as above :teehee:

:boing:

What's a Wispa Gold? :teehee:

You've never heard of Cadbury's Wispa's???? :shocked:

a Wispa bar is like airated bubbly milk chocolate with a thin layer of chocolate over the top

Wispa.jpg

and a wispa gold (came out not long after WAG :teehee:) has a thick layer of caramel on top, under the top layer of chocolate

wispa-gold-1.jpg

:drool: i had to post pictures

a Wispa bar is like airated bubbly milk chocolate with a thin layer of chocolate over the top

Wispa.jpg

and a wispa gold (came out not long after WAG :teehee:) has a thick layer of caramel on top, under the top layer of chocolate

wispa-gold-1.jpg

yummy :boing:

Wispa.jpg

wispa-gold-1.jpg

I live in boring ol' Germany :mf_rosetinted: Cadbury doesn't exist here :naughty:

haha that's brilliant :teehee:

:licks_lips:

Guest frienemy_

haha!

:naughty: wish I could have some champagne with you both, guess we have to wait to Madrid's gig

we definitely need to have a celebration drink in madrid! and then many more after that hahaha! i love madrid. every time i go though i get far too drunk.

Wispa.jpg

wispa-gold-1.jpg

:drool::wub2:

Archived