Guest frienemy_
Hey Mike! how you? :biggrin2::wub2:

i'm alright. very tired. how are you?

yes, I guess there's something in the spanish wind that push us to drink :naughty:

haha! seriously! i think it's because it's just so relaxing there and you just can't help but have a glass of wine that turns into a bottle that turns into more. haha.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest frienemy_
that does help a lot :naughty: but i'm going to Edinbourgh tomorrow :biggrin2:

haha yeah. candy always makes it better. that sounds fun! why are you going there?

haha yeah. candy always makes it better. that sounds fun! why are you going there?

it's for my Art Graphics exam to take pictures. i'm not even sure that the pictures i take there are going to be useful so i'm basically going on a trip to Edinbourgh probably to go shopping :naughty:

Guest frienemy_
it's for my Art Graphics exam to take pictures. i'm not even sure that the pictures i take there are going to be useful so i'm basically going on a trip to Edinbourgh probably to go shopping :naughty:

niiiice!! that should be a lot of fun!!

niiiice!! that should be a lot of fun!!

it should! except i haven't been there since i was little and the teacher will probably let us go off on our own. :blink:

if i'm not here on friday i got lost in scotland, made friends with a highland moo and we live in a cottage somewhere in the middle of nowhere. :mf_rosetinted:

Guest frienemy_
it should! except i haven't been there since i was little and the teacher will probably let us go off on our own. :blink:

if i'm not here on friday i got lost in scotland, made friends with a highland moo and we live in a cottage somewhere in the middle of nowhere. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

hahahahahaha!!!

thank you!! i very much needed that laugh. hahaha! that was good! :thumb_yello:

:lmfao:

hahahahahaha!!!

thank you!! i very much needed that laugh. hahaha! that was good! :thumb_yello:

you're welcome! i'm good at cheering people up! :naughty:

funny thing is i wouldn't be surprised if it did happen, knowing me and my animal instincts :teehee:

Guest frienemy_
you're welcome! i'm good at cheering people up! :naughty:

funny thing is i wouldn't be surprised if it did happen, knowing me and my animal instincts :teehee:

yes you are!!

hahahaha! oh lord. the vision in my head. you look at the cow, the cow looks at you, hearts rise from the heads and fill your eyes and the next shot is both of you sitting by a fire in a small cottage with a cow shaped door. hahaha!

yes you are!!

hahahaha! oh lord. the vision in my head. you look at the cow, the cow looks at you, hearts rise from the heads and fill your eyes and the next shot is both of you sitting by a fire in a small cottage with a cow shaped door. hahaha!

:lmfao: <----- THAT'S LITERALLY ME! :floor: <---- AND THAT...

a moo cow licked me once :mf_rosetinted: last year....

Guest frienemy_
:lmfao: <----- THAT'S LITERALLY ME! :floor: <---- AND THAT...

a moo cow licked me once :mf_rosetinted: last year....

hahaha! that was my exact reaction to your first post about it! hahahaha!

hahaha!! i have the same problem with animals. they really really love me. jonah and i have a corgie we got when we were in italy name armani. i took him with me to this hotel for christmas and there was a poodle in heat down the hall. which made armani crazy! i had to keep putting him in the bathroom to get him off of me! i have curly hair hahaha i was concerned that i look like a poodle! hahaha!

hahaha! that was my exact reaction to your first post about it! hahahaha!

hahaha!! i have the same problem with animals. they really really love me. jonah and i have a corgie we got when we were in italy name armani. i took him with me to this hotel for christmas and there was a poodle in heat down the hall. which made armani crazy! i had to keep putting him in the bathroom to get him off of me! i have curly hair hahaha i was concerned that i look like a poodle! hahaha!

:roftl:

aww! :wub2: oh how cute! Armani the corgi :wub2: the italian corgi. :glasses3:

:lmfao: bless him! we had the same problem with my dog but she wasn't interested in the giant golden retriever that was after her :naughty:

you do know your new nickname don't you :mf_rosetinted: i've got curly hair too but thankfully no male Italian corgies :roftl:

hey Poodle :mf_rosetinted:

:floor: you're great!! :lmfao

you haven't met me in person :naughty: really i make little sense sometimes.

you don't know about Annabelle and Humphrey the invisible unicorns do you? :mf_rosetinted:

nop :blink:

well basically they're from my imagination which conjured them up in response to two friends, one of which was on MSN at the time.

my friend in the room said something jokingly that i didn't like so i threatened to send Annabelle and Humphrey to her in the night...

Annabelle and Humphrey are my friends who are invisible unicorns who come into your bedroom at night and remove your heart with their horns through your ears and replace it with candyfloss. however they only do this when i ask the too because someone has been horrible.

they live on a diet of marmalade and jam but Humphrey has a taste for chocolate spread :mf_rosetinted:

basically that's it i think :blink:

i sound completely insane :roftl:

Guest frienemy_
:roftl:

aww! :wub2: oh how cute! Armani the corgi :wub2: the italian corgi. :glasses3:

:lmfao: bless him! we had the same problem with my dog but she wasn't interested in the giant golden retriever that was after her :naughty:

you do know your new nickname don't you :mf_rosetinted: i've got curly hair too but thankfully no male Italian corgies :roftl:

hey Poodle :mf_rosetinted:

:

hahaha! i was in the armani store and jonah was standing outside and this homeless corgi came up to him and was just so so sweet and then followed us hahaha. so we took him to a vet and got him all of his shots and brought him home. haha. and he is an italian stalion.

it was really funny when he was doing it though. he just reminded me of every italian male that has ever tried having sex with me. hahahaha. "you are definitely italian" he would be all sweet and cute and loving like he always is. then the kissing would get more and the next thing you know he's latched onto my arm with a death grip. hahaha

hahaha! i was in the armani store and jonah was standing outside and this homeless corgi came up to him and was just so so sweet and then followed us hahaha. so we took him to a vet and got him all of his shots and brought him home. haha. and he is an italian stalion.

it was really funny when he was doing it though. he just reminded me of every italian male that has ever tried having sex with me. hahahaha. "you are definitely italian" he would be all sweet and cute and loving like he always is. then the kissing would get more and the next thing you know he's latched onto my arm with a death grip. hahaha

:fangurl: awww! so cute! :wub2:

:lmfao::naughty: definately sounds Italian!

be thankful a homeless horse didn't follow you :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Guest frienemy_
:fangurl: awww! so cute! :wub2:

:lmfao::naughty: definately sounds Italian!

be thankful a homeless horse didn't follow you :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

hahaha yeah really. idk where we would put that!!

well basically they're from my imagination which conjured them up in response to two friends, one of which was on MSN at the time.

my friend in the room said something jokingly that i didn't like so i threatened to send Annabelle and Humphrey to her in the night...

Annabelle and Humphrey are my friends who are invisible unicorns who come into your bedroom at night and remove your heart with their horns through your ears and replace it with candyfloss. however they only do this when i ask the too because someone has been horrible.

they live on a diet of marmalade and jam but Humphrey has a taste for chocolate spread :mf_rosetinted:

basically that's it i think :blink:

i sound completely insane :roftl:

what I said, you're great!!! :bow::huglove:

Guest frienemy_
build a shed...

or in your wardrobe :mf_rosetinted:

haha. i would definitely stick to the shed. i think i would cry if my dressing room got destroyed. haha! we got the house we are living in purely for the dressing room! haha.

haha. i would definitely stick to the shed. i think i would cry if my dressing room got destroyed. haha! we got the house we are living in purely for the dressing room! haha.

shed it is then! :naughty:

if i had a dressing room i would probably cry if it got destroyed :mf_rosetinted:

niiiiiice :teehee:

Archived