Guest frienemy_
shed it is then! :naughty:

if i had a dressing room i would probably cry if it got destroyed :mf_rosetinted:

niiiiiice :teehee:

haha yeah. the rest of the house could have been disgusting. lol as soon as i saw that and our master bathroom i knew i was home. haha!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cliffpat~ enjoy honeymoon~~ (^0^)b

it's my first work..:blush-anim-cl:

Put the rabbit wanted to see

ask...only me live asia in here??

mika-ra.jpg

little awkward :teehee:

that clothes korea traditional dress " han- bok". not kimono~!!

Morning bunnies!! WOW LAYMAY, IT'S AMAZING :aah:, love Mika's ears :naughty:

Guest cliffpat
Hi Jonah :huglove: !! How's your honeymoon? Did they gave some more strange combinations to eat? :naughty:

honeymoon was very short lived. we came back home. haha. we wanted to get home to our dogs and hubby wasn't really in the best mood. so here we are! lol. but that's ok..

lol luckily the only strange meal was breakfast. the rest was great though! lots and lots of alcohol though. i couldn't believe how much they kept bringing to our room.

honeymoon was very short lived. we came back home. haha. we wanted to get home to our dogs and hubby wasn't really in the best mood. so here we are! lol. but that's ok..

lol luckily the only strange meal was breakfast. the rest was great though! lots and lots of alcohol though. i couldn't believe how much they kept bringing to our room.

well is better short than nothing I guess, guess it was too much honey for Mike :naughty:, and also he miss the doggies

Guest cliffpat
well is better short than nothing I guess, guess it was too much honey for Mike :naughty:, and also he miss the doggies

lol yeah. and they definitely missed us. haha. we got home last night at about 1 am. haha. "i want to go home" "right now?" "yep" "maybe in the morning?" "no. i really just want to be home now" "k.." so we came home to a very confused full house haha. and the dogs were just so happy to see us. jumping around like little jumping beans. they were so cute. just about got drowned with kisses. lol it's nice to be loved.

how are you?

lol yeah. and they definitely missed us. haha. we got home last night at about 1 am. haha. "i want to go home" "right now?" "yep" "maybe in the morning?" "no. i really just want to be home now" "k.." so we came home to a very confused full house haha. and the dogs were just so happy to see us. jumping around like little jumping beans. they were so cute. just about got drowned with kisses. lol it's nice to be loved.

how are you?

oh, I love my dog too, he lives with my parents in a country house, cos I think is better for him to be with some other dogs and with my father, who's retired and is at home all day, than been alone in a cold and lonely flat, but when I get there he turns absolutely mad, running around like Speedy Gonzalez :naughty:, and looking for my attention.

I'm fine, a bit sad cos yesterday I had a fight with my beloved "boyfriend", one of my friend's son, he is four years old.... :naughty:

Guest cliffpat
oh, I love my dog too, he lives with my parents in a country house, cos I think is better for him to be with some other dogs and with my father, who's retired and is at home all day, than been alone in a cold and lonely flat, but when I get there he turns absolutely mad, running around like Speedy Gonzalez :naughty:, and looking for my attention.

I'm fine, a bit sad cos yesterday I had a fight with my beloved "boyfriend", one of my friend's son, he is four years old.... :naughty:

hahaha aww!! that's good for him and your dad i think! what kind of dog is he?

haha! what was the fight about?

hahaha aww!! that's good for him and your dad i think! what kind of dog is he?

haha! what was the fight about?

I don't now exactly, but in Majorca we call then "cà rater" "catching rats dog", I now the name sounds a bit disgusting :naughty:, but htey use him in the country for that catch rats and poor mouses, I think is better if I post a pic, you can make yourself an idea and tell me the name in english cos I have no idea how it is

fotos_014.jpg

and about my fight, we were playing with a memory game, you know that one with different couples of pictures and you have to match them, and his brother, who is 2, was playing with us, but he is too young and gets tired and bored to play the same thing for so long, and I think he was tired too, and he was cheating all the time so I started to call him cheater (I know I was a bit naughty) so, I match a couple and he pick the little pictures and throw them to me in a bad mood, and I decided to stop playing and tidy up, and he got angry :boxed: cos I get angry :boxed:, stupid, but he's only four, then his father came and he was convinced that his father was gonna punishme, but obviusly, his father punish him... and he started to cry, and I feel so bad, but then he gave me a kiss and said goodbye when I left, anyway the first cut is the deepest, I think :naughty:

Guest cliffpat
I don't now exactly, but in Majorca we call then "cà rater" "catching rats dog", I now the name sounds a bit disgusting :naughty:, but htey use him in the country for that catch rats and poor mouses, I think is better if I post a pic, you can make yourself an idea and tell me the name in english cos I have no idea how it is

fotos_014.jpg

and about my fight, we were playing with a memory game, you know that one with different couples of pictures and you have to match them, and his brother, who is 2, was playing with us, but he is too young and gets tired and bored to play the same thing for so long, and I think he was tired too, and he was cheating all the time so I started to call him cheater (I know I was a bit naughty) so, I match a couple and he pick the little pictures and throw them to me in a bad mood, and I decided to stop playing and tidy up, and he got angry :boxed: cos I get angry :boxed:, stupid, but he's only four, then his father came and he was convinced that his father was gonna punishme, but obviusly, his father punish him... and he started to cry, and I feel so bad, but then he gave me a kiss and said goodbye when I left, anyway the first cut is the deepest, I think :naughty:

awww!! cute!!! the user samipiggy has a dog just like that named malie! we call them rat terriers in the united states.

haha awww. it's always the first fight that's the hardest.

awww!! cute!!! the user samipiggy has a dog just like that named malie! we call them rat terriers in the united states.

haha awww. it's always the first fight that's the hardest.

yes :biggrin2:, well he is a bit older now, he'll be five in april. But he haven't changed too much.

I guess he will forget about the fight :biggrin2:

Guest cliffpat
yes :biggrin2:, well he is a bit older now, he'll be five in april. But he haven't changed too much.

I guess he will forget about the fight :biggrin2:

he's adorable!!

haha hopefully!! sounds like he forgave you though. haha! that's a good sign!

i can't wait to adopt kids. haha.

he's adorable!!

haha hopefully!! sounds like he forgave you though. haha! that's a good sign!

i can't wait to adopt kids. haha.

That's great!!, when I was 25, I don't know why, my maternal instint came, and I really want to have a baby, alone cos I'm single, I also look on internet what countries let you adopt if you're single, but now I think I'm not ready yet...:blink:

Guest cliffpat
That's great!!, when I was 25, I don't know why, my maternal instint came, and I really want to have a baby, alone cos I'm single, I also look on internet what countries let you adopt if you're single, but now I think I'm not ready yet...:blink:

that's what's been going on with mike. he's 26 and just out of nowhere that biological clock turned on real fast. it's weird how that happens. why don't you think you're ready?

that's what's been going on with mike. he's 26 and just out of nowhere that biological clock turned on real fast. it's weird how that happens. why don't you think you're ready?

In my case, I'm glad I didn't do it, cos I was too young, single, had no job,... I was very impulsive, and it wont be fair for the baby, and now I see myself too young and immature, I barely can take care of myself...:naughty: but of course I want to have some children, ok, maybe some not, just one :naughty:

Archived