Guest frienemy_
In my case, I'm glad I didn't do it, cos I was too young, single, had no job,... I was very impulsive, and it wont be fair for the baby, and now I see myself too young and immature, I barely can take care of myself...:naughty: but of course I want to have some children, ok, maybe some not, just one :naughty:

lol i know the exact feeling! i only want one as well. i want a little girl.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol i know the exact feeling! i only want one as well. i want a little girl.

I want a boy!! :naughty: in my family we are 4 girls and 5 with my mum, so a boy will make me happy, and my father too

Hello bunnies! :bye:

Hi!! How are you??

Guest frienemy_
I want a boy!! :naughty: in my family we are 4 girls and 5 with my mum, so a boy will make me happy, and my father too

Hi!! How are you??

lol my family is about the same. jonah's as well. haha. i have 3 sisters and a brother. jonah has 3 sisters. and his twin has 2 girls and a boy. so a boy would probably make a lot of people happy but i would love to have a little girl to take shopping and have dolls and all of those girly things.

:shocke d:

i don't think i'd last very long in Germany :mf _rosetinted: no offence :mf_rose tinted:

We have other things though :mf_rosetinted: Twix, Mars, Bounty, Lindt, Milka :naughty:

cliffpat~ enjoy honeymoon~~ (^0^)b

it's my first work..:blush- anim-cl:

Put the rabbit wanted to see

ask...only me live asia in here??

mika-ra.jpg

little awkward :te ehee:

that clothes korea traditional dress " han- bok". not kimono~!!

love it!! :biggrin2:

honeymoon was very short lived. we came back home. haha. we wanted to get home to our dogs and hubby wasn't really in the best mood. so here we are! lol. but that's ok..

lol luckily the only strange meal was breakfast. the rest was great though! lots and lots of alcohol though. i couldn't believe how much they kept bringing to our room.

aww. oh you have dogs? :wub2: awesome! i love animals :teehee:

I don't now exactly, but in Majorca we call then "cà rater" "catching rats dog", I now the name sounds a bit disgusting :naugh ty:, but htey use him in the country for that catch rats and poor mouses, I think is better if I post a pic, you can make yourself an idea and tell me the name in english cos I have no idea how it is

fotos_014.jpg

sweet :wub2:

hello!

Hi Mike :biggrin2: how are you?

I want a boy!! :naug hty: in my family we are 4 girls and 5 with my mum, so a boy will make me happy, and my father too

Hi!! How are you??

Hey, I'm good thanks! :biggrin2: you're talking about family? :teehee:

How are you?

Guest frienemy_

aww. oh you have dogs? :wub2: awesome! i love animals :teehee:

Hi Mike :biggrin2: how are you?

we have 2 corgies. one welsh corgie we got in italy named armani and a cardigan corgie that was jonah's dog in boston goofy. as well as a cat named lenny jonah has had for like 15 years.

i'm ok. how are you?

we have 2 corgies. one welsh corgie we got in italy named armani and a cardigan corgie that was jonah's dog in boston goofy. as well as a cat named lenny jonah has had for like 15 years.

i'm ok. how are you?

Aww cool :wub2: I have a cat too, he's called Cicero :wub2:

how old are those dogs? my friend has a really young one, he's so cute :teehee:

I'm fine thanks, home from school now :boing: and tomorrow is a friday :kachinga: I have detention then :lmfao:

Yes,fine, had a boring morning...

Aw. I'm home from school now so I'm preparing for the rest of the day to be less boring too :naughty:

We were doing test job interviews. They would have taken me :naughty:

Guest frienemy_
Aww cool :wub2: I have a cat too, he's called Cicero :wub2:

how old are those dogs? my friend has a really young one, he's so cute :teehee:

Aw. I'm home from school now so I'm preparing for the rest of the day to be less boring too :naughty:

We were doing test job interviews. They would have taken me :naughty:

aww i like the name cicero!

we actually aren't sure how old they are. armani was a stray. as was goofy. but the vet thinks armani is about 3 and goofy is probably 5.

aww i like the name cicero!

we actually aren't sure how old they are. armani was a stray. as was goofy. but the vet thinks armani is about 3 and goofy is probably 5.

So do I... pity it wasn't our idea :naughty:

Aww nice! :biggrin2: so they just ran into your arms, huh? :teehee:

Archived