Hello bunnies! :bye:

unfortunately i did not end up running off to a cottage in scotland. :sad: i didn't see a single highland moo :boxed:

i did buy some strange monster toy things... i think they're quite Mika-ish :biggrin2:

Hi!! So what happened??? they were hidden from your camera or what??

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unfortunately i did not end up running off to a cottage in scotland. :sad: i didn't see a single highland moo :boxed:

i did buy some strange monster toy things... i think they're quite Mika-ish :biggrin2:

Hey Kat!:huglove:

Oh, what's up with a cottage in Scotland? :blink:

Oooh, how lovely:wub2: could you post pictures some time..?:wub2:

Hey Kat!:huglove:

Oh, what's up with a cottage in Scotland? :blink:

Oooh, how lovely:wub2: could you post pictures some time..?:wub2:

Hiya! how you feeling? :huglove:

it was last night i was talking to Mike about going to Edinburgh today for school...

it should! except i haven't been there since i was little and the teacher will probably let us go off on our own. :blink:

if i'm not here on friday i got lost in scotland, made friends with a highland moo and we live in a cottage somewhere in the middle of nowhere. :mf_rosetinted:

hahahaha! oh lord. the vision in my head. you look at the cow, the cow looks at you, hearts rise from the heads and fill your eyes and the next shot is both of you sitting by a fire in a small cottage with a cow shaped door. hahaha!

:naughty:

i can get some now if you want?

Hiya! how you feeling? :huglove:

it was last night i was talking to Mike about going to Edinburgh today for school...

:naughty:

i can get some now if you want?

My head's killing me, but then that's nothing new :aah: what about you dear? :)

Aaaahh! I see now! hahah!:roftl: So you didn't go to Edinburgh? That's pity. I'd like to visit it someday too, heard it was very pretty:wub2:

Yes please, that'd be neat!!

My head's killing me, but then that's nothing new :aah: what about you dear? :)

Aaaahh! I see now! hahah!:roftl: So you didn't go to Edinburgh? That's pity. I'd like to visit it someday too, heard it was very pretty:wub2:

Yes please, that'd be neat!!

:sad::huglove: tired but good! :biggrin2:

no i did go to Edinburgh :naughty: except the picture taking trip turned into a shopping trip for me cos there wasn't too much that i could take pictures of that were relevant for me :teehee: i love it there :wub2:

okies hold on...

:sad::huglove: tired but good! :biggrin2:

no i did go to Edinburgh :naughty: except the picture taking trip turned into a shopping trip for me cos there wasn't too much that i could take pictures of that were relevant for me :teehee: i love it there :wub2:

okies hold on...

Oh, I'm so sorry :aah: I didn't read that properly. I'm just not in my element tonight. :thumbdown:

Guest cliffpat
So do I... pity it wasn't our idea :naughty:

Aww nice! :biggrin2: so they just ran into your arms, huh? :teehee:

they pretty much jumped into our arms. they turn into bouncy balls. it's amazing how high they can jump for really short dogs. they are soooo cute when they get excited though.

I'm busy with school non stop :boxed: the very first week of the 2nd semestery we had 5 tests, this week we've had 3 tests, and next one we'll have 6 tests.

KETI!!!!! i was wondering where we lost you!! good luck!!!

haha!! i'm sorry it didn't work out with the cow. hahaha.

here they are :biggrin2: :

100_0246.jpg

i'm gonna put some cord on the smaller one to make it into a necklace :pinkbow:

lol the big one is so funny/cute

there's not really much to tell...

i went round by myself cos i have no friends in the lesson, got slightly lost, found a sweet shop, found a tattoo shop, debated getting a tattoo in later life, debated getting my tongue pierced, went into Harvey Nichols - stared and drooled at some Louboutins i could never afford, saw no moos at all but met two very friendly dalmations!

on the bus there though i fell asleep listening to TBWKTM (it was 8:30 and i was shattered) which is not a good thing as i found out, especially when it is on repeat as i was half asleep when i suddenly hear

TEENAGE DREAMS IN A TEENAGE CIRCUS!!!

in my ears. needless to say i woke up after that... :naughty:

Guest cliffpat

i went to the emergency room because my fabry's was acting up but i'm fine. they gave me a bunch of pain killers and a bit of morphine and sent me home where i fell asleep and just woke up not too long ago.

i went to the emergency room because my fabry's was acting up but i'm fine. they gave me a bunch of pain killers and a bit of morphine and sent me home where i fell asleep and just woke up not too long ago.

wow, so sorry :huglove:, now you're ok??

Guest cliffpat
wow, so sorry :huglove:, now you're ok??

mhmm. it's just every once in awhile i get in a lot of pain from it and mike was freaking out about it and insisted i go to the er.

there's not really much to tell...

i went round by myself cos i have no friends in the lesson, got slightly lost, found a sweet shop, found a tattoo shop, debated getting a tattoo in later life, debated getting my tongue pierced, went into Harvey Nichols - stared and drooled at some Louboutins i could never afford, saw no moos at all but met two very friendly dalmations!

on the bus there though i fell asleep listening to TBWKTM (it was 8:30 and i was shattered) which is not a good thing as i found out, especially when it is on repeat as i was half asleep when i suddenly hear

TEENAGE DREAMS IN A TEENAGE CIRCUS!!!

in my ears. needless to say i woke up after that... :naughty:

that sounds like a fun day though!!

I love me some dalmations!! they are such beautiful animals.

Awww I'm glad your doing better!!!

I remember when I was in the hospital when my tonsils were enlarged and blocking my airway they gave me some morphine... I was very delirious...

Guest frienemy_
that sounds like a fun day though!!

I love me some dalmations!! they are such beautiful animals.

Awww I'm glad your doing better!!!

I remember when I was in the hospital when my tonsils were enlarged and blocking my airway they gave me some morphine... I was very delirious...

morphine is good stuff.

hannah is your sig line about fish from veggie tales jonah and the whale? lol

Guest frienemy_
Yes morphine is lol

And yes it is from veggitales :D

I was looking through the emoticons and saw the fish one and I could not resist it :D

haha. i love that movie.

Archived