hey everybunny :bye:

2 mandarin oranges ^^

have a good dinner~~

see you next~

:biggrin2:

thank you!

ditto :wink2: and the only time i cry in public in front of my friends is when there's something REALLY wrong...

i'm too bl**dy positive for my own good :naughty:

hello bunnies! :bye:

Hi Kat! :boing: How are you?

same...

I wish I was as positive as you :teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest frienemy_
2 mandarin oranges ^^

have a good dinner~~

see you next~

mandarin oranges sound awesome

ditto :wink2: and the only time i cry in public in front of my friends is when there's something REALLY wrong...

i'm too bl**dy positive for my own good :naughty:

hello bunnies! :bye:

hello!

hey everybunny :bye:

Hi Kat! :boing: How are you?

same...

I wish I was as positive as you :teehee:

i'm great thanks! you? :wub2:

:naughty: my friend gave me a birthday that says 'Stay Positive - it might not always help, but it will annoy the people around you' .... how did she know? :teehee:

hello!

Heya! how are you? :biggrin2::wub2:

Guest frienemy_
aww :huglove: why? couldn't sleep?

I'm good thanks! Feeling quite full :teehee: well that's what you get when you eat ALL the noodles even though they're a bit too much :naughty:

And yay it's Friday! :boing::teehee:

didn't sleep well last night and woke up ridiculously early to spend some time with jonah before i had to go work. worked all day. now i think i could fall asleep any minute. which is sad because it's 7:30 on a friday night. lol. i might go visit jonah on his first day of work in a bit if i can stay awake long enough to do so. it's been a really long few days!

oh i love noodles. in any form. haha. italian, asian. it doesn't matter. just so long as it's noodles. hi would eat all of mine too.

i'm great thanks! you? :wub2:

:naughty: my friend gave me a birthday that says 'Stay Positive - it might not always help, but it will annoy the people around you' .... how did she know? :teehee:

Heya! how are you? :biggrin2::wub2:

Me too! :boing: It's Friday :groovy::naughty:

:roftl: that's awesome! :teehee:

I saw a bunnies birthday card the other day. I was tempted to buy it :teehee:

Guest frienemy_
then sleep! :huglove:

i genuinely right now can't remember if i actually did sleep last night. i said i woke up early but now i can't actually remember waking up. i can't remember falling asleep either. i feel like an alzheimers patient suddenly.

didn't sleep well last night and woke up ridiculously early to spend some time with jonah before i had to go work. worked all day. now i think i could fall asleep any minute. which is sad because it's 7:30 on a friday night. lol. i might go visit jonah on his first day of work in a bit if i can stay awake long enough to do so. it's been a really long few days!

oh i love noodles. in any form. haha. italian, asian. it doesn't matter. just so long as it's noodles. hi would eat all of mine too.

aww i know, that's not enjoyable :thumbdown:

:huglove: okay, so we know what's up if you don't reply anymore :naughty:

Oh, nice! :biggrin2: Where does he work?

yeah me too :licks_lips:

i genuinely right now can't remember if i actually did sleep last night. i said i woke up early but now i can't actually remember waking up. i can't remember falling asleep either. i feel like an alzheimers patient suddenly.

i know how you feel...

i have a terrible memory... i'm thinking i have ADHD cos i have all the symptoms... :boxed:

aww, i agree with Kat :wink2: get some rest :huglove:

i've only ever stayed up the night once. i couldn't even keep my eyes straight the next day :aah:

Guest frienemy_
aww i know, that's not enjoyable :thumbdown:

:huglove: okay, so we know what's up if you don't reply anymore :naughty:

Oh, nice! :biggrin2: Where does he work?

yeah me too :licks_lips:

haha yes! exactly. if i disappear it's because the server reset for me for the hundredth time and i took that as a sign it was a good idea to fall asleep. or i just passed out. lol.

he's bartending.

Guest frienemy_
i know how you feel...

i have a terrible memory... i'm thinking i have ADHD cos i have all the symptoms... :boxed:

same here. i can't keep track of much of anything i do. i never actually know what i am doing until i am doing it. it's terrible.

aww, i agree with Kat :wink2: get some rest :huglove:

i've only ever stayed up the night once. i couldn't even keep my eyes straight the next day :aah:

i'm an insomniac most of the time so i'm used to not sleeping. but it's just been a really long week with the wedding and having everyone here, and then jonah going to the er the other night for his fabry's and whatever the hell it is we did last night my mind is blocking out. i had to up the dosage for some of my heavy mental pills. my memory is horrible on these. however it is kind of freaking me out that i can't remember a large chunk of a day.

haha yes! exactly. if i disappear it's because the server reset for me for the hundredth time and i took that as a sign it was a good idea to fall asleep. or i just passed out. lol.

he's bartending.

hope you're not gonna pass out, you'll hit your head somewhere :no: ...when's Jonah coming home? :lol3:

Ah, cool! :biggrin2:

i've never stayed up and never gone to sleep.. the latest i've ever gone to bed is 4am when the sun was coming up... :naughty: but that was a sleepover after prom...

I was reading Harry Potter when I did :roftl: thank god the next day was a sunday :teehee:

Guest frienemy_
hope you're not gonna pass out, you'll hit your head somewhere :no: ...when's Jonah coming home? :lol3:

Ah, cool! :biggrin2:

I was reading Harry Potter when I did :roftl: thank god the next day was a sunday :teehee:

luckily i'm in bed and i don't see me leaving here. jonah gets home about 2:30-3 am.

i'm an insomniac most of the time so i'm used to not sleeping. but it's just been a really long week with the wedding and having everyone here, and then jonah going to the er the other night for his fabry's and whatever the hell it is we did last night my mind is blocking out. i had to up the dosage for some of my heavy mental pills. my memory is horrible on these. however it is kind of freaking me out that i can't remember a large chunk of a day.

oh yeah, i can imagine!

what pills? :boxed:

yeah i understand...that would totally freak me out too, especially considering as how important i see my memory

:huglove:

Guest frienemy_
oh yeah, i can imagine!

what pills? :boxed:

yeah i understand...that would totally freak me out too, especially considering as how important i see my memory

:huglove:

i have some mental health issues that were flaring up for a few days after the wedding. which was my fault because i hadn't taken my meds in about 2 weeks because i was really happy and thought i was ok. i was wrong! so they had to give me heavier drugs to bring me back to normal quickly. they just kind of **** with my head for a few days but then it goes away. i brought it upon myself though.

Archived