• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm great thanks! :biggrin2: how are you?

when i've done it i will :biggrin2:

fine, a bit angry :hair: with my internet conection, I'm at my parents house and their connection is rubbish:thumbdown: , I can't watch Mika on the internet 20 minutes from now :crash:

Hi Marian, have you seen my message on your wall? And lots of love to all Bunnies:wub2:

Hi! I saw yours, but you weren't log in, so didn't write, you got the flight tickets? how did the exams go? I'm sure you're very tired:huglove:

Hi! I saw yours, but you weren't log in, so didn't write, you got the flight tickets? how did the exams go? I'm sure you're very tired:huglove:

Hi:huglove: I'm here and there on Gasmics, Smile and Odd. Got my ticks. So happy, but not in the best mood. C'mon later to join me there:thumb_yello:

HI guys!! :biggrin2:

here they are :biggrin2: :

100_0246.jpg

i'm gonna put some cord on the smaller one to make it into a necklace :pinkbow:

WOW, I love them! :shocked::wub2:

I have 3 toys that are similar to those. It was rather hard to find them in stores! And I put all three on necklaces, and they look cool:biggrin2: I'll send a pic:wink2:

KETI!!!!! i was wondering where we lost you!! good luck!!!

JONAH!!! I'm so sorry I've been away...been having a difficult time at school...:thumbdown:

Thank you so much!!! I'm certainly gonna need it! :huglove: how have you been??

WOW, it's beautiful!! how long did it took you? I really love those on the eyes :mf_lustslow:

thanks! :huglove:

it took an hour for the hand but i had to take all the sequins off the thread and wanted to wait for each line to dry cos i wanted it to go well :biggrin2: the eye didn't take too long... :biggrin2:

thanks! :huglove:

it took an hour for the hand but i had to take all the sequins off the thread and wanted to wait for each line to dry cos i wanted it to go well :biggrin2: the eye didn't take too long... :biggrin2:

and how do you feel your face, a bit taut maybe?

Guest cliffpat
Jonah~ i like you :blush-anim-cl: you know

Looks for the first time this hour kikiki *0*

haha i like you too! i'm so glad we started talking!

HI guys!! :biggrin2:

WOW, I love them! :shocked::wub2:

I have 3 toys that are similar to those. It was rather hard to find them in stores! And I put all three on necklaces, and they look cool:biggrin2: I'll send a pic:wink2:

JONAH!!! I'm so sorry I've been away...been having a difficult time at school...:thumbdown:

Thank you so much!!! I'm certainly gonna need it! :huglove: how have you been??

it's ok! i understand!!school is very important!! i've been really good! you?

:mad3: @ my internet restriction. I'm always cut off at 9pm (would be 8pm in the UK :aah:) because my dad put in that thing to get me to go to bed earlier :aah: you guys must think I'm letting you down :sad:

i have some mental health issues that were flaring up for a few days after the wedding. which was my fault because i hadn't taken my meds in about 2 weeks because i was really happy and thought i was ok. i was wrong! so they had to give me heavier drugs to bring me back to normal quickly. they just kind of **** with my head for a few days but then it goes away. i brought it upon myself though.

aww doesn't sound fun :sad:

:huglove:

haha no. not tonight!

:naughty:

i have pictures... sorry about the bad quality etc...

100_0250.jpg

100_0248.jpg

wow that's so cool! :biggrin2: love it!

Guest frienemy_
:mad3: @ my internet restriction. I'm always cut off at 9pm (would be 8pm in the UK :aah:) because my dad put in that thing to get me to go to bed earlier :aah: you guys must think I'm letting you down :sad:

aww doesn't sound fun :sad:

:huglove:

:naughty:

wow that's so cool! :biggrin2: love it!

hahaha i understand. we have this server reset thing that happens with the mfc. and we'll randomly get kicked off mid conversation on here for a few hours. haha. i always think i'm being very rude when that happens. haha.

it definitely sucks but like i said the pills seem to be helping. so hopefully i snap out of it soon and things go back to normal.

how are you?

hahaha i understand. we have this server reset thing that happens with the mfc. and we'll randomly get kicked off mid conversation on here for a few hours. haha. i always think i'm being very rude when that happens. haha.

it definitely sucks but like i said the pills seem to be helping. so hopefully i snap out of it soon and things go back to normal.

how are you?

haha okay, so we have the same problem :naughty: e-mail still works for me though... :teehee:

i'm confident you will :wink2:

I'm fine thx, but I gotta leave because the guests for my Dad's birthday party are all here now :naughty:

What about you?

How's everyone? :boing:

i have pictures... sorry about the bad quality etc...

100_0250.jpg

100_0248.jpg

It's amazing!!:wub2:

it's ok! i understand!!school is very important!! i've been really good! you?

Yeah it is! I'm so glad to hear you've been good! :D I've been okay too, but a bit tired and depressed too.

Guest frienemy_
haha okay, so we have the same problem :naughty: e-mail still works for me though... :teehee:

i'm confident you will :wink2:

I'm fine thx, but I gotta leave because the guests for my Dad's birthday party are all here now :naughty:

What about you?

lol yes. thank god for email and messenger programs.

How's everyone? :boing:

It's amazing!!:wub2:

Yeah it is! I'm so glad to hear you've been good! :D I've been okay too, but a bit tired and depressed too.

i'm sorry you're depressed.

Archived