• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sorry to hear that :(.

:D

Fine thanks, and you? :D

I'm good thanks :D I was happy because I found a show on tv thats playing a bunch of Michael Jackson videos :biggrin2: Now if I could only find a show that plays Mika videos :aah:

I'm good thanks :D I was happy because I found a show on tv thats playing a bunch of Michael Jackson videos :biggrin2: Now if I could only find a show that plays Mika videos :aah:

Ooh how cool!! :punk: I saw 3 from 1: MIKA a few days ago on MTV Adria :D they played WAG,BIOTG and Rain:wub2:

Thats so awesome!! :biggrin2: btw did Rain or BIOTG ever get higher up on the charts? :D

Rain was 2nd for two weeks, and now BIOTG entered last week Top 20 and today it was 9th :punk: you can vote for it please, the link is in my siggy :D

Guest cliffpat

Yeah it is! I'm so glad to hear you've been good! :D I've been okay too, but a bit tired and depressed too.

:( why are you depressed?

Hi!! How are you?

Hey Marian :bye: I'm fine thanks, been inside a bit too much / got too few fresh air though :aah: I slept until noon because I didn't go to sleep earlier than 2 in the morning :lmfao:

...it was my dad's birthday party :teehee:

What about you?

Hey Marian :bye: I'm fine thanks, been inside a bit too much / got too few fresh air though :aah: I slept until noon because I didn't go to sleep earlier than 2 in the morning :lmfao:

...it was my dad's birthday party :teehee:

What about you?

well, I had a family lunch today with all this annoying aunts and oncles ans cousins that I just see once a year... don't wanna think about it again :boxed:

So, do you have fun at your dad's B-day party??

well, I had a family lunch today with all this annoying aunts and oncles ans cousins that I just see once a year... don't wanna think about it again :boxed:

So, do you have fun at your dad's B-day party??

I've never had a bad family party :lmfao:

:huglove:

well, I see my aunts and uncles more often, and it's funny :roftl:

Yeah, I guess :mf_rosetinted:

maybe I'm wrong, and it's Berlin, donno, my head it's a bit stuck today :naughty:

anyway, what are you studying? if you are, cos maybe I'm wrong again...:biggrin2:

well given that i'm 14, i'm still in school :naughty:

...and not studying much :mf_rosetinted: i should though :sneaky2:

I'm planning on studying journalism :roftl:

...and you? :naughty:

well given that i'm 14, i'm still in school :naughty:

...and not studying much :mf_rosetinted: i should though :sneaky2:

I'm planning on studying journalism :roftl:

...and you? :naughty:

I work as an administrative, and I'm planning to go back to college next year, to study english philology, maybe, journalism is great!! so you have to study a bit harder... :naughty:

Archived