I work as an administrative, and I'm planning to go back to college next year, to study english philology, maybe, journalism is great!! so you have to study a bit harder... :naughty:

nahce :biggrin2:

I know, I'm very keen on becoming a radio presenter :naughty:

nope :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why, what did you have for lunch?

nothing special, it was a buffet. It was the conversation, well, if you ever have spanish family you will have annoying aunts asking you stupid questions and try to poke their noses in everyting you do, but I guess your family is very normal and cute :thumb_yello: thank God...

and the birthday party was a surprise?

Guest cliffpat
stressed??

i just have really bad anxiety issues so any little thing just triggers me off. usually it's nothing. right now i'm just bothered by the constant disagreeing on here about whether mika is happy or not. that open session article,. mika was obviously down and had a bad case of whoa is me. that's a no brainer. so of course people are going to comment on how sad he is. but i hate when people then debate on it saying "oh no. mika's really happy!" blah blah blah. yeah mika is happy 90% of the time but it doesn't mean he doesn't still get depressed and those things people are saying about him being depressed are wrong when he is in that down! it's probably because it's just certain people i do not like who are doing that as well and they just automatically piss me off. it's not like they are off filling the happy article threads with "oh no! you're wrong!! he's always depressed!!" they don't! they only do that in the down articles! let them talk about it on those. hell maybe mika needs to read those and see that people do love and care about him when he's like that. it's just frustrating.

i just have really bad anxiety issues so any little thing just triggers me off. usually it's nothing. right now i'm just bothered by the constant disagreeing on here about whether mika is happy or not. that open session article,. mika was obviously down and had a bad case of whoa is me. that's a no brainer. so of course people are going to comment on how sad he is. but i hate when people then debate on it saying "oh no. mika's really happy!" blah blah blah. yeah mika is happy 90% of the time but it doesn't mean he doesn't still get depressed and those things people are saying about him being depressed are wrong when he is in that down! it's probably because it's just certain people i do not like who are doing that as well and they just automatically piss me off. it's not like they are off filling the happy article threads with "oh no! you're wrong!! he's always depressed!!" they don't! they only do that in the down articles! let them talk about it on those. hell maybe mika needs to read those and see that people do love and care about him when he's like that. it's just frustrating.

I understand exactly what you are saying, I hate when some people think, well they don't think, they write as they are in Mika's brain and know exactly WTH is he thinking .... it piss me off too, he is a normal person, sometimes we have a good day and feel happy and when someone ask about our lifes we just see how gorgeous it is, and another day you have a bad-horrible-terrific one and our life is ****.... hate when they say he is always sad and dreppessed, what do they know? only what the press write about him=****

Guest cliffpat
I understand exactly what you are saying, I hate when some people think, well they don't think, they write as they are in Mika's brain and know exactly WTH is he thinking .... it piss me off too, he is a normal person, sometimes we have a good day and feel happy and when someone ask about our lifes we just see how gorgeous it is, and another day you have a bad-horrible-terrific one and our life is ****.... hate when they say he is always sad and dreppessed, what do they know? only what the press write about him=****

exactly!! if anything the articles just prove he's just like any other human being! different mood different days of the week. it's just part of life! lol it just makes me want to scream! you have people who think he's either always depressed or he's only ever happy. and the happy people are the ones who always have to be right! how hard is it to just let the ones who see him as sad in that article talk about him being sad? oh well!! i think i'm just going to read the articles and avoid the comments to it! haha.

exactly!! if anything the articles just prove he's just like any other human being! different mood different days of the week. it's just part of life! lol it just makes me want to scream! you have people who think he's either always depressed or he's only ever happy. and the happy people are the ones who always have to be right! how hard is it to just let the ones who see him as sad in that article talk about him being sad? oh well!! i think i'm just going to read the articles and avoid the comments to it! haha.

hahaha but don't get to stressed please :huglove: it doesn't worth it

Guest cliffpat
hahaha but don't get to stressed please :huglove: it doesn't worth it

i'm better now. haha. i just read one comment from someone i just really don't get along with on here i've bumped heads with on more than one occasion and it just made me angry. there are just certain dynamics about this place that bother me. lol seeing that comment just brought up that frustration. but we're good now!

are you recovered from your family get together?

Hello Bunnies!!!!!:bye:

how are you???

well, I've seen many MFCers with the notification of being a "colorful bunny"on their signatures, that I told myself I needed to find out what this was about! and I found myself with this funny thread!:naughty:

I read the first post, and I'd like to be part of this Bunny Family...:wub2:

Guest cliffpat

how are you???

well, I've seen many MFCers with the notification of being a "colorful bunny"on their signatures, that I told myself I needed to find out what this was about! and I found myself with this funny thread!:naughty:

welcome!!!

i'm better now. haha. i just read one comment from someone i just really don't get along with on here i've bumped heads with on more than one occasion and it just made me angry. there are just certain dynamics about this place that bother me. lol seeing that comment just brought up that frustration. but we're good now!

are you recovered from your family get together?

nop, I think I need something strong for that :naughty:

but anyway I can't change them and thank God they wont change me so..... and I just do it for my dad, cos I love him and I don't want to disappoint him

how are you???

hi! how are you??

Guest cliffpat
nop, I think I need something strong for that :naughty:

but anyway I can't change them and thank God they wont change me so..... and I just do it for my dad, cos I love him and I don't want to disappoint him

hahaha! i understand!! my extended family has that same effect on me. it was sweet of you to do that for your dad though.

i just exploded on that thread...

hahaha! i understand!! my extended family has that same effect on me. it was sweet of you to do that for your dad though.

i just exploded on that thread...

there's a lot of people that make explode in this forum, but we are supposed to be polite and not kill anybody

ce_mika you can join if you want, we have to wait for keti to put your name in the bunny thread, but you can stay if you want

Guest cliffpat
there's a lot of people that make explode in this forum, but we are supposed to be polite and not kill anybody

ce_mika you can join if you want, we have to wait for keti to put your name in the bunny thread, but you can stay if you want

lol i would never kill anyone! only send them this: :bash:

Archived