• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cliffpat
hahaha I couldn't but sometimes my brains veins go bigger and bigger with some people over here

i'm glad i'm not the only one then!

exactly!! if anything the articles just prove he's just like any other human being! different mood different days of the week. it's just part of life! lol it just makes me want to scream! you have people who think he's either always depressed or he's only ever happy. and the happy people are the ones who always have to be right! how hard is it to just let the ones who see him as sad in that article talk about him being sad? oh well!! i think i'm just going to read the articles and avoid the comments to it! haha.

I understand exactly what you are saying, I hate when some people think, well they don't think, they write as they are in Mika's brain and know exactly WTH is he thinking .... it piss me off too, he is a normal person, sometimes we have a good day and feel happy and when someone ask about our lifes we just see how gorgeous it is, and another day you have a bad-horrible-terrific one and our life is ****.... hate when they say he is always sad and dreppessed, what do they know? only what the press write about him=****

I understand what you're saying!!!:wink2: and I feel the same too! He's a normal human being, and he has his days, as all of us have! and I think he's just telling some different episodes of his life, some of them were happy and some of them were not. but we can't judge how he is, because he just tell us part of his story! and don't forget it's the press!:wink2:

so I'll wait for Keti and tell her she has to add another Bunny to the list!! haha!!!:lmfao:

Tomorrow is a busy day for me too, because Im going to the law university to my inscription :wub2: so it's a big step in my life!

Guest cliffpat
I understand what you're saying!!!:wink2: and I feel the same too! He's a normal human being, and he has his days, as all of us have! and I think he's just telling some different episodes of his life, some of them were happy and some of them were not. but we can't judge how he is, because he just tell us part of his story! and don't forget it's the press!:wink2:

exactly! i wish people would just accept that and move on. or if someone does leave a comment not attack them for leaving it. haha.

Guest cliffpat
so I'll wait for Keti and tell her she has to add another Bunny to the list!! haha!!!:lmfao:

Tomorrow is a busy day for me too, because Im going to the law university to my inscription :wub2: so it's a big step in my life!

ah! exciting!!!

sure, and he is not talking about now, some people had horribles childhood, Mika, sadly, it's just one more, and IMO we are very used to his story, and sometimes we translate that to now a days, but we have no idea, TG, how his life is, and I'm happy he preserve privacy now as an adult

exactly! i wish people would just accept that and move on. or if someone does leave a comment not attack them for leaving it. haha.

sure, and he is not talking about now, some people had horribles childhood, Mika, sadly, it's just one more, and IMO we are very used to his story, and sometimes we translate that to now a days, but we have no idea, TG, how his life is, and I'm happy he preserve privacy now as an adult

and that's what I find silly, a theory about how he is starts based on his past! :roftl: and we don't know him, we know the artist, not the person himself! so, I think is useless to discuss if he's happy or not!:thumb_yello:

and about the comments, I hope we're all free to leave a comment with our opinion, as long we don't hurt anyone else, and respect each other!:wink2:

ah! exciting!!!

YEAAH!!!:boing:

Guest cliffpat
and that's what I find silly, a theory about how he is starts based on his past! :roftl: and we don't know him, we know the artist, not the person himself! so, I think is useless to discuss if he's happy or not!:thumb_yello:

and about the comments, I hope we're all free to leave a comment with our opinion, as long we don't hurt anyone else, and respect each other!:wink2:

YEAAH!!!:boing:

the respect part is where people tend to get lost on this forum

sure! I think that's the best, just write what you think, but don't speak as you know Mika, cos if any of us could know him wont spend any of its time here :naughty:

Guest cliffpat
I don't want to read that anymore....:mf_rosetinted: sucks

that one i just can't stand!! and her little ****ing minions. :bash: "well you did say it twice!!" because nobody was actually reading what i was saying and i had to use small words apparently to make it more clear! just like i had to use even smaller words to make it clear to her what i was saying. and then the other one! i just ****ing dropped it! i just said thank you and moved on. the end! thank you. no more fighting. the end! but oh no!!! we have to go and do they "well you did say it twice!' to initiate me yelling more and then bring in our little ****ing friend to initiate it more not reading everything i wrote. just bits and pieces of it!! and ****ing go off on me. I JUST DROPPED IT!! hate!!

the respect part is where people tend to get lost on this forum

that's a shame!:tears

I think you need to let it go! I mean, you don't have to get angry for some comments or attitudes! just forget it and move on! there are many threads to enjoy! don't let an article get you angry!:thumb_yello:

Guest cliffpat
:bow:

the other day I was reading the guide lines:

1. a lot of people do this

2. again

3. again....

till the last one....

exactly!!

:gathering::raygun::naughty:

:huglove: Jonah, you just have my day happy

haha i love that! haha!

that's a shame!:tears

I think you need to let it go! I mean, you don't have to get angry for some comments or attitudes! just forget it and move on! there are many threads to enjoy! don't let an article get you angry!:thumb_yello:

please don't read all of what i am saying today on here as i am like this all the time. because i assure you i am not. i'm actually a very nice guy. it's just some things build up and it just gets completely obnoxious and nobody actually stands up to certain people and i just don't think that's right. so that's where i step in and not drop things. because i think those people get away with a little too much sometimes.

please don't read all of what i am saying today on here as i am like this all the time. because i assure you i am not. i'm actually a very nice guy. it's just some things build up and it just gets completely obnoxious and nobody actually stands up to certain people and i just don't think that's right. so that's where i step in and not drop things. because i think those people get away with a little too much sometimes.

don't worry!!!:naughty:

It was just an advice, so that people you talk about don't make you angry and spoil a nice moment you may spend here!!!

Did you read the post that Lollipop Monkey wrote on the page #9 i think?I agree with it a 600% !!!! it's an article!!!:roftl: and we're here for fun, not for a Freud' study of how Mika might feel in his life!:roftl:all is speculation!:thumb_yello:

Archived