• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you read the post that Lollipop Monkey wrote on the page #9 i think?I agree with it a 600% !!!! it's an article!!!:roftl: and we're here for fun, not for a Freud' study of how Mika might feel in his life!:roftl:all is speculation!:thumb_yello:

Freud would have changed his occupation if he ever had Mika in his couch for only 5 minutes....:roftl:

Guest cliffpat
don't worry!!!:naughty:

It was just an advice, so that people you talk about don't make you angry and spoil a nice moment you may spend here!!!

Did you read the post that Lollipop Monkey wrote on the page #9 i think?I agree with it a 600% !!!! it's an article!!!:roftl: and we're here for fun, not for a Freud' study of how Mika might feel in his life!:roftl:all is speculation!:thumb_yello:

i absolutely agree with her and you as well.

haha!! NICE TO MEET YOU SWEET JONAH!:biggrin2:

and where are you from Jonah?? I'm from Uruguay!

it's nice to meet you as well!! i'm originally from the united states but i now live in london! how is uruguay?

Freud would have changed his occupation if he ever had Mika in his couch for only 5 minutes....:roftl:

hahahaha!!! he'd tell Mika:

"oh holly Jesus, you're soo complicated!!!!!! and I don't wanna know about your fans...I think I wont have time to anylise all of you! I'll take me centuries...I better become a vet (animals are less complicated than you)"....oh god,I wish that'd have happen! and I didn't have to study all the things we wrote about!!!!:sneaky2:

i absolutely agree with her and you as well.

it's nice to meet you as well!! i'm originally from the united states but i now live in london! how is uruguay?

better!:thumb_yello:

Uruguay?? well, it's a veery small country, I mean it's a very quiet(sometimes boring) country, with just 3 million people you can't expect too much!:lmfao: but it's nice! we don't have any kind of catastrophe, and anything random thing that happens here is a huge notice: for example that our new president wears a suit for the very first time!:boxed::aah:

we're in summer with 41ºc last week,but now, it's rainy with floods!! and wind!:aah:

Guest cliffpat
hahahaha!!! he'd tell Mika:

"oh holly Jesus, you're soo complicated!!!!!! and I don't wanna know about your fans...I think I wont have time to anylise all of you! I'll take me centuries...I better become a vet (animals are less complicated than you)"....oh god,I wish that'd have happen! and I didn't have to study all the things we wrote about!!!!:sneaky2:

better!:thumb_yello:

Uruguay?? well, it's a veery small country, I mean it's a very quiet(sometimes boring) country, with just 3 million people you can't expect too much!:lmfao: but it's nice! we don't have any kind of catastrophe, and anything random thing that happens here is a huge notice: for example that our new president wears a suit for the very first time!:boxed::aah:

we're in summer with 41ºc last week,but now, it's rainy with floods!! and wind!:aah:

hahahaha seriously! psychology would be a much easier class!!

hahaha! well i think that sounds nice! i wish i could read articles like that about my leader. hahaha. especially in the united states. haha! i would dread reading the paper when george bush was president because i didn't want to know what the hell he did to mess things up in 24 hours more. hahaha.

rain and floods is never good! but at least it stops eventually!

:shun:

haha! what?!

Guest cliffpat
you naughty boy!! I have no idea you live in London, my dream come true

really?! i just moved here in january! this is where my husband is from.

:shun:

:lmfao: you made me laugh with this face!!!!!

hahahaha seriously! psychology would be a much easier class!!

hahaha! well i think that sounds nice! i wish i could read articles like that about my leader. hahaha. especially in the united states. haha! i would dread reading the paper when george bush was president because i didn't want to know what the hell he did to mess things up in 24 hours more. hahaha.

rain and floods is never good! but at least it stops eventually!

haha! what?!

haha!!! MUUUUUCH easier! it's like Kant! I hate this man really much! but not for ideas or whatever he says, the problem is that his texts are SOOOOOOOO BORING:sleep_1:, adding the fact I never understood anything he wrote about when I studied him!:insane: I remember the teacher read it, and she said:

- what did he tried to say?

and my partners and me were:

:boxed::dunno::thumbdown::loco:

haha!but sometimes it's annoying that the news care about how the president is dressed! you're like: WTH??:boxed: (despite the fact I don't like my new president!:shun::puke:

really?! i just moved here in january! this is where my husband is from.

well :naughty: I've never been in London, but I would like to (I aint gonna write I would love to cos I don't know if I really like it or not cos I've never been there):naughty:, but I'm "virgin" outside Spain, I've only been in Germany and Italy, well and Mexico... but I would like to be in London, maybe it's just because I live in a small small island :naughty:

haha! what?!

she envies you because you're closer that Mika than she's!:roftl:

(I clarify I don't envy you :mf_rosetinted: ....... :bash:....:lmfao:)

hey!!!

I see everyone is having an exciting evening to say the least.

hi!!!:bye:

how are you??

she envies you because you're closer that Mika than she's!:roftl:

(I clarify I don't envy you :mf_rosetinted: ....... :bash:....:lmfao:)

hi!!!:bye:

how are you??

I am very good thank you!!!

My body just has been wanting to sleep all day long and I am not happy with it lol

how are you??

and welcome btw :D

well :naughty: I've never been in London, but I would like to (I aint gonna write I would love to cos I don't know if I really like it or not cos I've never been there):naughty:, but I'm "virgin" outside Spain, I've only been in Germany and Italy, well and Mexico... but I would like to be in London, maybe it's just because I live in a small small island :naughty:

worse me, that I've only been in Brasil and Argentina!:cry:

and Europe it's like 12.000 kmts far away!:sneaky2:

haha!!! MUUUUUCH easier! it's like Kant! I hate this man really much! but not for ideas or whatever he says, the problem is that his texts are SOOOOOOOO BORING:sleep_1:, adding the fact I never understood anything he wrote about when I studied him!:insane: I remember the teacher read it, and she said:

oh, I hate philosophy

I am very good thank you!!!

My body just has been wanting to sleep all day long and I am not happy with it lol

how are you??

and welcome btw :D

haha!:lmfao: I understand you! In my case, I arrived at home at 6 am today because I went to a disco :blush-anim-cl: and I woke up at 2 pm...:teehee: and I'd like to keep sleeping!!!!!!:naughty:

thanks!!:huglove:

I'm fine!!! writing here and watching a tv programm about the end of the world!:boxed::aah:

haha!:lmfao: I understand you! In my case, I arrived at home at 6 am today because I went to a disco :blush-anim-cl: and I woke up at 2 pm...:teehee: and I'd like to keep sleeping!!!!!!:naughty:

thanks!!:huglove:

I'm fine!!! writing here and watching a tv programm about the end of the world!:boxed::aah:

Well I went to bed at 1am last night and woke up at 11am but took a nap from 12:30pm-4:25pm

I still just awnt to sleep1!

hi!

BTW Jonah, I couldn't stop laughing when Wonka said: easy tiger... :roftl:

I'm sorry but I had to say so :naughty:

Hi marian!!!!

I did the same thing when wonka said that!

I thought it was so cute!

Guest cliffpat

haha!but sometimes it's annoying that the news care about how the president is dressed! you're like: WTH??:boxed: (despite the fact I don't like my new president!:shun::puke:

hahaha! i understand hahaha.

Archived