Guest cliffpat
well :naughty: I've never been in London, but I would like to (I aint gonna write I would love to cos I don't know if I really like it or not cos I've never been there):naughty:, but I'm "virgin" outside Spain, I've only been in Germany and Italy, well and Mexico... but I would like to be in London, maybe it's just because I live in a small small island :naughty:

london is really pretty! at least now you have an excuse to come to london? "i'm going to go see my friend jonah!" see! hahaha! that was mine to go to the shows in spain! "but but but wonka and marian are gonna be there!!!"

she envies you because you're closer that Mika than she's!:roftl:

(I clarify I don't envy you :mf_rosetinted: ....... :bash:....:lmfao:)

hahaha!!

hi!

BTW Jonah, I couldn't stop laughing when Wonka said: easy tiger... :roftl:

I'm sorry but I had to say so :naughty:

hahaha same here! haha.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
london is really pretty! at least now you have an excuse to come to london? "i'm going to go see my friend jonah!" see! hahaha!

watch your words son , cos you have no idea who I am, not tomorrow cos I have to work, and not this week, but maybe next you see me knocking on your door :roftl:

Guest cliffpat
oh my.. now it's 1:13 am here, and tomorrow I have to, well not tomorrow, today I have to work, but I don't wanna go... :tears:

oh i know. i work tomorrow from 3 pm to 2 am. i should probably get off here and do everything i have to do before going to bed so i'm not dying tomorrow but it's hard to get off sometimes. .... :blush-anim-cl:

watch your words son , cos you have no idea who I am, not tomorrow cos I have to work, and not this week, but maybe next you see me knocking on your door :roftl:

hahahaha! *note to self do not immediately give marian my address* hahaha!

Well I went to bed at 1am last night and woke up at 11am but took a nap from 12:30pm-4:25pm

I still just awnt to sleep1!

hahaha!! we're made of the same wood!!!!!:roftl:I love naps!:teehee:

I hate maths, I hate philosophy, I hate a lot of subjects... but I was a good student...:biggrin2:

haha!! thanks for the clarification!!

I like all the subjects that you need to read as history,or literature, but I hate science!!!they're soooooooo complicated! they're not for me! give me a book to read and I'll be happy (but not from Kant :mf_rosetinted:)

haha!! thanks for the clarification!!

I like all the subjects that you need to read as history,or literature, but I hate science!!!they're soooooooo complicated! they're not for me! give me a book to read and I'll be happy (but not from Kant :mf_rosetinted:)

:naughty:

I'm very lazy, but I have a good memory, and I come from a catholic family so cheating is not in my mind...:roftl:

and I was good with words too, but philosophy is too much thinking for my body...:shocked:

Guest cliffpat
Anyway, it's my time to go!!!

I had a really nice time here!!!!:wub2: gonna wait for Keti so she adds me to the list!! :naughty:

cya tomorrow people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet dreams!!:bye:

:huglove:

goodnight!!! it was fun!! see you tomorrow!! <3

Guest cliffpat
the two of you are in the same house, with the same connection and different computers...

we're sitting right next to each other.

Guest cliffpat
well, today was a horrible day, but I have to admit have turn very interesting, and I'm happy to know that we have the same "friends", if ya know wa I mean :naughty:

hahaha yes! me too!! hahaha!

Archived