• Last Reply
Guest frienemy_
so so~

mika does not help Feeling down. Must be getting better soon,When i go home

i read conspiracy thread~!! see your name~~:roftl:

what happend~~

aww. why are you down?!

Hello Bunnies, I'm back! :biggrin2:

:mf_lustslow: OMG!!! These are absolutely amazing!!!:wub2: I love the first one especially!! I love the way you shade the drawing!!!:wub2:

Thanks Keti! :huglove:

Feel like I have to give you a little explanation of why I haven't been here for a couple of days (feels like years!), first of all I've had a lot to do with my school, it's crazy how much homework we have to do! and second my mother is really sick, which take a lot of my thoughts and time. And it actually makes me really depressed sometimes, because I have no idea how things will turn out... But I'm back at school, and back at MFC and I've missed all of you a lot! :huglove:

Have I missed anything while being gone?

And yeah, I may fall out some days, but I do have an email, if anyone feels like keeping contact when I don't have time to be here, let me know! :huglove:

good morning beutiful and fluffy bunnies!!

sorry to read that some of you are not feeling very good this days.

:huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

Jeanette! how's your mum??

Hi Marian :huglove:

It's not going so very well, she's in a lot of pain these days, but I'm crossing my fingers that she'll get better, she's actually been sick in about 15years, but never been this bad... but it's actually her birthday today, so hopefully this will be a great day, although she's sick...

Hi Marian :huglove:

It's not going so very well, she's in a lot of pain these days, but I'm crossing my fingers that she'll get better, she's actually been sick in about 15years, but never been this bad... but it's actually her birthday today, so hopefully this will be a great day, although she's sick...

well today is a special day so I'm sure she'll be better :huglove:

I hope so too! :huglove:

so, and have you read "Da Conspiracy Theory Thread" wonka started yesterday, OMG I went to sleep at 2:30 am and today I'm like a Zombie... so don't worry if I say stange things, and forgive me coz I don't know what I'm writting :naughty:

so, and have you read "Da Conspiracy Theory Thread" wonka started yesterday, OMG I went to sleep at 2:30 am and today I'm like a Zombie... so don't worry if I say stange things, and forgive me coz I don't know what I'm writting :naughty:

No, I haven't...

Should I since you got to sleep at 2:30 am? :shocked::teehee:

No, I haven't...

Should I since you got to sleep at 2:30 am? :shocked::teehee:

you should!! but maybe when you're not at school :naughty:, I'm alone at the office today and I've been laughing a lot reading what I missed.

This is completaly nuts, I think we all have just gone nuts :naughty:

you should!! but maybe when you're not at school :naughty:, I'm alone at the office today and I've been laughing a lot reading what I missed.

haha, Ok, I'll read it tonight after school and after b-day party, you wanna pm me the link so I have it?

Guest frienemy_
Some of the raindrops..... inspection .....and many other things

I'm gonna be fine. I am a strong woman pu hahaha ^^

^^ how are you~Is a good day begins~

aww. well i'm glad you'll be ok! strong is a very good quality!

i'm good! my day so far hasn't been too bad! i'm working.. so that's not so great. haha.

Hello Bunnies, I'm back! :biggrin2:

Thanks Keti! :huglove:

Feel like I have to give you a little explanation of why I haven't been here for a couple of days (feels like years!), first of all I've had a lot to do with my school, it's crazy how much homework we have to do! and second my mother is really sick, which take a lot of my thoughts and time. And it actually makes me really depressed sometimes, because I have no idea how things will turn out... But I'm back at school, and back at MFC and I've missed all of you a lot! :huglove:

Have I missed anything while being gone?

And yeah, I may fall out some days, but I do have an email, if anyone feels like keeping contact when I don't have time to be here, let me know! :huglove:

i'm sorry about your mom *hugs* i hope she's going to be ok! i'm also sorry about all the homework. i will never miss homework.

everybody congregate bunnies~~~ oh~ i'm going to home~:naughty:

have a good time~

I need to go practice guitar at home^^

have fun!!

it's so funny! wonka's crazy! hahaha.

haha, Ok, I'll read it tonight after school and after b-day party, you wanna pm me the link so I have it?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21876 :naughty:

it's so funny! wonka's crazy! hahaha.

I have never meet someone with such an amazing imagination, I thought I was good creating stories but she's better than me :roftl:

i'm sorry about your mom *hugs* i hope she's going to be ok! i'm also sorry about all the homework. i will never miss homework.

:huglove:

and God, homework... I really, really, really hate homework, I have so much more interesting things to do in my spare time than doing homework! But there is just 4-5months left now, and I'm finished! :biggrin2: So looking forward to be finished with this boring school and start at a new place where I can learn about things that interests me instead!

Guest frienemy_
:huglove:

and God, homework... I really, really, really hate homework, I have so much more interesting things to do in my spare time than doing homework! But there is just 4-5months left now, and I'm finished! :biggrin2: So looking forward to be finished with this boring school and start at a new place where I can learn about things that interests me instead!

haha i understand completely! homework was never my strong point.

haha i understand completely! homework was never my strong point.

not mine either! Looking forward to a year only concentrating on theatre, dance and music, will be so much more fun than this...!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21876 :naughty:

I have never meet someone with such an amazing imagination, I thought I was good creating stories but she's better than me :roftl:

Guest frienemy_
:naughty: me too, yesterday I was imagining the Madrid meeting... so crazy, my sister will get scared... :naughty:

hahaha! start to wonder what you're doing with your time online! hahaha! wait until you see jonah in person! he's a massive giggler and his laugh is the most contagious thing. that's how he hooked me! hahaha. i'm a singer and he came to one of my shows. he said the most stupid thing on the planet and then stopped and just raised his hand to his head and shook his head and started laughing and it was just the cutest thing i've ever seen in my life. haha. it was hard not to giggle with him.

not mine either! Looking forward to a year only concentrating on theatre, dance and music, will be so much more fun than this...!

well, it's something you have to do before starting what you really like, I use to hate High School too, I felt like I was waisting my time with a lot of stupid subjects that wont help me in my life... but it's only for 5 months

Archived