Btw, can you guys please vote for "Rain" to reach No1? It's No2 atm. We'll see tomorrow if he's reached No1. I'd really really appreciate if you voted, :biggrin2::biggrin2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21018

Of course :biggrin2: Just voted :D I hope he gets to number 1!

Yes, it's Friday, plus I'm on a holidaay :das:

Nice! :das: Holidays are awesome :biggrin2:

I have to still go in this week :thumbdown::aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course :biggrin2: Just voted :D I hope he gets to number 1!

Nice! :das: Holidays are awesome :biggrin2:

I have to still go in this week :thumbdown::aah:

THank you!! :flowers2:

What about the week after the next one? Will you be on holidays then?

Guest whalesfood
:shocked: What happened? I hope you don't mind me asking.

And btw, did you see my reply to your post here?

you didn't see the fighting in the threads?

and no i hadn't so thank you for reposting it. well it started here in boston, then i went to multiple cities in the united states, went to samoa and new zealand, then to london. then to italy, france, australia, and a couple of different places in asia. then back to london and then back here to the states.

it's just i'm not that close to my mom and my sisters are all grown up with their own families and what not so it's just not that appealing. my boyfriend is more of my family. if that makes sense.

you didn't see the fighting in the threads?

and no i hadn't so thank you for reposting it. well it started here in boston, then i went to multiple cities in the united states, went to samoa and new zealand, then to london. then to italy, france, australia, and a couple of different places in asia. then back to london and then back here to the states.

it's just i'm not that close to my mom and my sisters are all grown up with their own families and what not so it's just not that appealing. my boyfriend is more of my family. if that makes sense.

No... which one was it in?

:yay: That's bloody amazing. You must be full of stories and photographs lol!

I totally get what you mean.. I'm rather young now so I still kind of enjoy spending holidays with my parents, but lately I've been argueing with them... a LOT. Especially with my mom.

Sometimes I think about how much I'd like to be independent and have my own place to live in and my sallary and do what I want, but then I realise how immature that actually sounds...and how I'm depending on my parents. I think many kids of my age feel and think that way.

Guest whalesfood
No... which one was it in?

:yay: That's bloody amazing. You must be full of stories and photographs lol!

I totally get what you mean.. I'm rather young now so I still kind of enjoy spending holidays with my parents, but lately I've been argueing with them... a LOT. Especially with my mom.

Sometimes I think about how much I'd like to be independent and have my own place to live in and my sallary and do what I want, but then I realise how immature that actually sounds...and how I'm depending on my parents. I think many kids of my age feel and think that way.

global warming and the youtube golden duo one. pretty much 98% of what i said was taken out of context and when i would try to drop it i just got gained up on more. then im told im not the one dropping it.

yes i am! i kept uploading photos constantly to my fb my from phone. i'll have to put them on my tumblr.

i think that feeling is a definite part of life. but once you do get out of the house, you do grow a different opinion of your parents and it makes you closer. which is nice and part of the growing up process. probably the best part really.

global warming and the youtube golden duo one. pretty much 98% of what i said was taken out of context and when i would try to drop it i just got gained up on more. then im told im not the one dropping it.

yes i am! i kept uploading photos constantly to my fb my from phone. i'll have to put them on my tumblr.

i think that feeling is a definite part of life. but once you do get out of the house, you do grow a different opinion of your parents and it makes you closer. which is nice and part of the growing up process. probably the best part really.

I've just read the discussion... I'm really shocked how some people have reacted... :shocked: I totally agree with you, anyway...

But don't pay attention to them ;) it's for the better.

Cool, you can post me link for the pics once you've uploaded them!

I definitely wouldn't like to depend on my parents in future when I get older. Of course, there'd still be a huge emotional relationship between us, but I hope I won't be as attached to them in a financial or material way as I am now, if you get my drift. I know some people who are like 40 years old and are still living with their parents. They don't have a job, a partner, no nothing. I think that's actually rather sad. :(

Guest whalesfood
I've just read the discussion... I'm really shocked how some people have reacted... :shocked: I totally agree with you, anyway...

But don't pay attention to them ;) it's for the better.

Cool, you can post me link for the pics once you've uploaded them!

I definitely wouldn't like to depend on my parents in future when I get older. Of course, there'd still be a huge emotional relationship between us, but I hope I won't be as attached to them in a financial or material way as I am now, if you get my drift. I know some people who are like 40 years old and are still living with their parents. They don't have a job, a partner, no nothing. I think that's actually rather sad. :(

thank you very much <3

i will!!

yeah i know what you mean. i couldn't wait to break my dependence on my family financially and what not. i was so happy to get out on my own and work and pay for things on my own. it's a nice feeling. there are a lot of people like that and it's sad to see what they do their families. like i know in some instances living with your parents just makes sense. it's hard to move away. even mika technically lives in his parents basement you know? but i think for him it's because he's always had them and everything he's been through and they've helped him through it makes sense. their so close and at least he pays for things. haha. but some people just take such advantage of their parents it's sad.

here's photo's of 2 the rabbits I used to own aren't they sweet:wub2: (I can't find the other pics atm)

here's little Derren (named after Derren Brown the sexy psychological illusionist) he was my fave rabbit he was so cute & affectionate he always used to love licking me lol

fb5f982b.jpg

here's Ricky (named after Ricky Martin)

4e634ac4.jpg

Boo! Anyone here?:biggrin2:

time zones really suck don't they? haha. and ok i will!!

Totally:aah:

Sometimes I think about how much I'd like to be independent and have my own place to live in and my sallary and do what I want

Exactly the same with me:aah:

Guest whalesfood
bunny11.jpg

I think I love this bunny :teehee:

it's so pretty

That's brill:biggrin2:

A bit cold, but okay. Looking forward to fan meet-up today:boing:

have fun!!

Archived