hahaha! start to wonder what you're doing with your time online! hahaha! wait until you see jonah in person! he's a massive giggler and his laugh is the most contagious thing. that's how he hooked me! hahaha. i'm a singer and he came to one of my shows. he said the most stupid thing on the planet and then stopped and just raised his hand to his head and shook his head and started laughing and it was just the cutest thing i've ever seen in my life. haha. it was hard not to giggle with him.

:boing: it's gonna be amazing, and all your story sounds very beautiful :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest frienemy_
not mine either! Looking forward to a year only concentrating on theatre, dance and music, will be so much more fun than this...!

well, it's something you have to do before starting what you really like, I use to hate High School too, I felt like I was waisting my time with a lot of stupid subjects that wont help me in my life... but it's only for 5 months

i hated high school too. i wasn't too big on college either for what it's worth! hahaha. some of us are just not meant for school. but high school was definitely the worst. i had this thing where if i didn't like the teachers or agree with them i just wouldn't do my work and i would bump heads with them constantly. it was terrible. but like marian said it's just one of those things you get to torture yourself with until you graduate. college is definitely better than high school but it's still a lot of homework.

Guest frienemy_
:boing: it's gonna be amazing, and all your story sounds very beautiful :blush-anim-cl:

yes it is! how long are you going to be in madrid?

and thank you.

yes it is! how long are you going to be in madrid?

and thank you.

finally I'm not going to Barcelona :tears: coz I bought the flight tickets before even have BCN on my mind and I can't waste money, and I arrive to Madrid the 18 and leave 20 at 18h, not too long but I have to work that wendnesday...

Guest frienemy_
finally I'm not going to Barcelona :tears: coz I bought the flight tickets before even have BCN on my mind and I can't waste money, and I arrive to Madrid the 18 and leave 20 at 18h, not too long but I have to work that wendnesday...

awww. i understand completely. we're not spending much time in madrid either. we have to go back to work also. i leave very early on the 20th and jonah leaves late the 20th. i think the barcelona show we're mostly just going to stick to ourselves that show. jonah doesn't really know anyone at it and nobody really seems to care that he'll be there either. which is fine. just makes madrid that much more exciting.

awww. i understand completely. we're not spending much time in madrid either. we have to go back to work also. i leave very early on the 20th and jonah leaves late the 20th. i think the barcelona show we're mostly just going to stick to ourselves that show. jonah doesn't really know anyone at it and nobody really seems to care that he'll be there either. which is fine. just makes madrid that much more exciting.

well, in some threads they write "if you belong to MFC you'll never feel alone in a gig" and things like that but to be honest I think it's something stupid, I belong to MFC not too long ago but I went to Madrid to see Mika in an Spanish radio station awards and I feel like I was the only Mika supporter, I know it's different cos there was a lot of other artists and their fans but I didn't saw any

Guest frienemy_
well, in some threads they write "if you belong to MFC you'll never feel alone in a gig" and things like that but to be honest I think it's something stupid, I belong to MFC not too long ago but I went to Madrid to see Mika in an Spanish radio station awards and I feel like I was the only Mika supporter, I know it's different cos there was a lot of other artists and their fans but I didn't saw any

i understand what you're saying. it's kind of like yes you wont be lonely, so long as you know someone from the mfc who is going to be there and know where to find them. haha. not so much if just go on your own! does this place ever seem kinda clicky to you?

i understand what you're saying. it's kind of like yes you wont be lonely, so long as you know someone from the mfc who is going to be there and know where to find them. haha. not so much if just go on your own! does this place ever seem kinda clicky to you?

no idea of what that means sorry...:blink:

like in high school how there were groups of friends.

in the radio station awards? yes, I was there with one of my sisters and her hubby, and you know, unless you are very weird, you talk with people around you, when we were at Beyonce's last year we were talking with a lot of people around, dancing and sharing madness :naughty:

Guest frienemy_
in the radio station awards? yes, I was there with one of my sisters and her hubby, and you know, unless you are very weird, you talk with people around you, when we were at Beyonce's last year we were talking with a lot of people around, dancing and sharing madness :naughty:

lol that is the best way to do shows! making new friends. haha.

i mean on the mfc. like how in high school you had the nerds, the popular people, etc..

lol that is the best way to do shows! making new friends. haha.

i mean on the mfc. like how in high school you had the nerds, the popular people, etc..

:roftl: to be honest no idea, but yes, I've been thinking about that lately and I guess bunnies are high school nerds :naughty:

Guest frienemy_
:roftl: to be honest no idea, but yes, I've been thinking about that lately and I guess bunnies are high school nerds :naughty:

and decadent donuts are the popular "knowitall" ones :naughty:

omg! exactly!!! i just told bellemoonbeam on aim the bunniers were kind of the outsiders/nerds and dd are definitely the popular kids in school. hahaha.

omg! exactly!!! i just told bellemoonbeam on aim the bunniers were kind of the outsiders/nerds and dd are definitely the popular kids in school. hahaha.

:roftl:

sometimes I'm amazed of how intuitive I am :naughty: that's cos I'm pisces I guess :naughty:

Guest frienemy_
:roftl:

sometimes I'm amazed of how intuitive I am :naughty: that's cos I'm pisces I guess :naughty:

hahaha yes! i just told jonah yesterday when he told me about the head bumping he had yesterday that mfc kind of reminds me of an online high school. haha. the different groups and everything. it amuses me. i love psychology and analyzing so it's just something i automatically do.

Guest frienemy_
:naughty: hi there!!

they will never say it but they know in their deep subconcious Mika will join us and not theirs :naughty:

LOL seriously! i would place money on it!

true that my sister*fist bump*

lol hannah. *hands you bling*

hahaha yes! i just told jonah yesterday when he told me about the head bumping he had yesterday that mfc kind of reminds me of an online high school. haha. the different groups and everything. it amuses me. i love psychology and analyzing so it's just something i automatically do.

oh yes!! well, my High School was pretty normal, not like in the States or UK, in my high school days, we were all nerds :naughty: guess now a days it have change in Spain, or it's just cos I was too bussy having fun with my friends that didn't notice, that's probably what happened

Guest frienemy_
oh yes!! well, my High School was pretty normal, not like in the States or UK, in my high school days, we were all nerds :naughty: guess now a days it have change in Spain, or it's just cos I was too bussy having fun with my friends that didn't notice, that's probably what happened

i was always the outsider. haha. the outsider of the outsiders. haha.

i was always the outsider. haha. the outsider of the outsiders. haha.

:naughty: I don't know if there's a version of "flower power high school students", I probably be one of them, make love not war, take care of the planet, do not destroy the School and things like that.... :roftl:

Guest frienemy_
:naughty: I don't know if there's a version of "flower power high school students", I probably be one of them, make love not war, take care of the planet, do not destroy the School and things like that.... :roftl:

haha! the hippies!

i love your haiti pic in your sig. it's so cute!

Archived