• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well, it's something you have to do before starting what you really like, I use to hate High School too, I felt like I was waisting my time with a lot of stupid subjects that wont help me in my life... but it's only for 5 months

I understand, and it is ONLY 5 months, but it feels like a lot more than that!

i hated high school too. i wasn't too big on college either for what it's worth! hahaha. some of us are just not meant for school. but high school was definitely the worst. i had this thing where if i didn't like the teachers or agree with them i just wouldn't do my work and i would bump heads with them constantly. it was terrible. but like marian said it's just one of those things you get to torture yourself with until you graduate. college is definitely better than high school but it's still a lot of homework.

I have some teachers that are seriously awful! there are some that are so bad, I can't understand how they got to be teachers. I'm looking forward to the summer, being finished here. But I'm not starting college next year, I'm gonna go to a "musical school", where I'm gonna learn about dancing, singing and theatre. We're gonna learn everything we have to know working as an actor/actress like make-up, costumes etc too. It's gonna be so much fun! And no homework!!!

lol that is the best way to do shows! making new friends. haha.

i mean on the mfc. like how in high school you had the nerds, the popular people, etc..

I understand, there are those who are the "popular" ones, which everyone knows who are, and that everyone wants to be friends with!

they will never say it but they know in their deep subconcious Mika will join us and not theirs :naughty:

I agree, this is so much fun

And you're all so amazing :huglove:

Guest frienemy_
hahaha yes that was me I guess

thank you, it was at Mika's Facebook page, and then I became fan....

it's so cute! i love it.

I agree, this is so much fun

And you're all so amazing :huglove:

:huglove:

WE all are amazing :huglove::naughty:

exactly!

I understand, there are those who are the "popular" ones, which everyone knows who are, and that everyone wants to be friends with!

ah ah, not me my dear, not me, they will have to send me the friend request if thay wanna join Marian's little world :naughty: and maybe they wont get it :naughty:

Guest frienemy_

I have some teachers that are seriously awful! there are some that are so bad, I can't understand how they got to be teachers. I'm looking forward to the summer, being finished here. But I'm not starting college next year, I'm gonna go to a "musical school", where I'm gonna learn about dancing, singing and theatre. We're gonna learn everything we have to know working as an actor/actress like make-up, costumes etc too. It's gonna be so much fun! And no homework!!!

that's great!! i went to a music school as well. it's a lot of work still but it's worth it.

yes!!! i realize jonah is somewhat one of those. haha. but like there's that one group of them where i wont mention names on here, but they are like the popular girls in school who are just kinda mean! and know everything and have to be in everything and have everyone love them.

ah ah, not me my dear, not me, they will have to send me the friend request if thay wanna join Marian's little world :naughty: and maybe they wont get it :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

We're much more interesting that they're and I would much more prefer to know you then them, although they write a lot here! I haven't felt more like home anywhere else than here!

Guest frienemy_
we should suggest that to Mika, well, not me, anyone able to talk and breath at the same time in that moment :naughty:

hahaha! well unless jonah's wearing it he wont be much help either. hahaah.

that's great!! i went to a music school as well. it's a lot of work still but it's worth it.

yes!!! i realize jonah is somewhat one of those. haha. but like there's that one group of them where i wont mention names on here, but they are like the popular girls in school who are just kinda mean! and know everything and have to be in everything and have everyone love them.

You did?! Oh, I'm so looking forward to it, it's something I like to do, so although it's a lot to do, I think it will be fun, fun, fun!

haha! Our Jonah is gonna be a colourful bunny, if they like it or not! :naughty: He's one of us! :huglove:

I don't know who you are talking about, probably since I never given groups like that enough attention to remember it, but I've noticed that there are some people in here which thinks much more of them selves than anyone else!

:thumb_yello:

We're much more interesting that they're and I would much more prefer to know you then them, although they write a lot here! I haven't felt more like home anywhere else than here!

sure!! if someone ever told me ten years from now, that I will join a group named Colorful and bunnies in the same sentence I would kick their butt :naughty: and I prefer been a nerd that a knowitall

we should suggest that to Mika, well, not me, anyone able to talk and breath at the same time in that moment :naughty:

I'll do it!!!

:D

if he ever comes back my way

:roftl: I was the same yesterday, well not yesterday, some hours ago...

well its 4:30am and I am afraid to have another nightmare.. I feel like a kid again lol

sure!! if someone ever told me ten years from now, that I will join a group named Colorful and bunnies in the same sentence I would kick their butt :naughty: and I prefer been a nerd that a knowitall

:roftl: If someone ever told me I would even join a fan club some years ago I would! haha

Guest frienemy_
You did?! Oh, I'm so looking forward to it, it's something I like to do, so although it's a lot to do, I think it will be fun, fun, fun!

haha! Our Jonah is gonna be a colourful bunny, if they like it or not! :naughty: He's one of us! :huglove:

I don't know who you are talking about, probably since I never given groups like that enough attention to remember it, but I've noticed that there are some people in here which thinks much more of them selves than anyone else!

well i didn't graduate but yeah! that's what i did for awhile! i enjoyed it a lot! you will definitely love it! i guarantee it!

hahaha! "he is ours! you can not have him!"

haha i'm sure we are thinking of the same people then. haha!

well i didn't graduate but yeah! that's what i did for awhile! i enjoyed it a lot! you will definitely love it! i guarantee it!

hahaha! "he is ours! you can not have him!"

haha i'm sure we are thinking of the same people then. haha!

:biggrin2::huglove:

OhYeah, they can try, but Jonah will always be ours! hahaha! :roftl:

I guess so...! :teehee:

Archived