• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nothing special, it was a buffet. It was the conversation, well, if you ever have spanish family you will have annoying aunts asking you stupid questions and try to poke their noses in everyting you do, but I guess your family is very normal and cute :thumb_yello: thank God...

and the birthday party was a surprise?

Do you think that's only Spanish? My hunch is that you'll meet that everywhere you go.

I'm not sure if you can call my family normal...:mf_rosetinted:

Actually it was quite planned :naughty:

yes, Quiet ^^

hi misspie~ how are you

Sleep time passes ha ^^; my eyes are falling shut

Hey may! :biggrin2: I'm okay thanks. Just got home from school and read that Open Mika Session thing :aah: So could be better, but I'm waiting for the evening :teehee:

Isn't it weird how you are so tired already, while here it's 4:33 pm? :aah:

How are you otherwise? :wub2:

Hey may! :biggrin2: I'm okay thanks. Just got home from school and read that Open Mika Session thing :aah: So could be better, but I'm waiting for the evening :teehee:

Isn't it weird how you are so tired already, while here it's 4:33 pm? :aah:

How are you otherwise? :wub2:

haha ~ no~:biggrin2:

i'm live korea~ east asia haha~ my time a.m 12: 36

& i'm worker haha

are you student??

please don't read all of what i am saying today on here as i am like this all the time. because i assure you i am not. i'm actually a very nice guy. it's just some things build up and it just gets completely obnoxious and nobody actually stands up to certain people and i just don't think that's right. so that's where i step in and not drop things. because i think those people get away with a little too much sometimes.

Yes :wub2:

I agree partially. Those people actually have experience in analyzing articles and all that. They know how to get their point across, and can write a whole gloss (whatever the best word for that is :aah:) where I'd take two lines.

But I also get the feeling that they're not neccesarily very accepting of other people's statements. Questions are answered, but when a 'newbie' throws in a statement, it happens often enough that they are ignored or overruled :dunno: That's where I act differently from you, I don't jump in. It's good that someone does it imo, but maybe you should keep calm anyway and not let them ruin a good mood :huglove:

haha ~ no~:biggrin2:

i'm live korea~ east asia haha~ my time a.m 12: 36

& i'm worker haha

are you student??

sometimes it confuses me :naughty:

Yeah, I'm still in school...for 3 1/2 more years :aah: And then I'll have to study, and go to the journalism school (the latter is awesome though), because I wanna be a radio presenter :boing: So I'll be working in about 10 years :roftl::aah:

What do you work as?

Yes :wub2:

I agree partially. Those people actually have experience in analyzing articles and all that. They know how to get their point across, and can write a whole gloss (whatever the best word for that is :aah:) where I'd take two lines. But I also get the feeling that they're not neccesarily very accepting of other people's statements.

sometimes it confuses me :naughty:

Yeah, I'm still in school...for 3 1/2 more years :aah: And then I'll have to study, and go to the journalism school (the latter is awesome though), because I wanna be a radio presenter :boing: So I'll be working in about 10 years :roftl::aah:

What do you work as?

ha ha that's fine. I made a mistake adds to the Jonah:blush-anim-cl:

wow~~ cool~!!! Your voice heard on the radio that day, hope it does soon

Recalls working in a small corporation. ^^Clerical

but my dream ... Something that will make, Try to find..:biggrin2:

london is really pretty! at least now you have an excuse to come to london? "i'm going to go see my friend jonah!" see! hahaha! that was mine to go to the shows in spain! "but but but wonka and marian are gonna be there!!!"

You gave me an idea :mf_rosetinted:

haha!! thanks for the clarification!!

I like all the subjects that you need to read as history,or literature, but I hate science!!!they're soooooooo complicated! they're not for me! give me a book to read and I'll be happy (but not from Kant :mf_ros etinted:)

Act only according to that maxim whereby you can at the same time will that it should become a universal law without contradiction. :mf_rosetinted:

Well, that one came from Wikipedia :lmfao:

I haven't had much to do with philosophy etc, but I think it's an interesting subject. My family is defo the 'right background' for that :naughty: My uncle works in the university's commune, and the subject church and what stupid things the bishops said will be brought up on every family party. What I have read is Christoph Süß's (presenter of a satirical show in the Bavarian tv :naughty:) take on the development of ways of seeing the world :teehee: That's cool as an overview, but I'm not sure if I could find the concentration and steadiness to actually study that properly.

hahaha. i wonder if we lost rainbow girl to the highland cow. haah. i havn't seen her on in a few days. hahaha.

I did see her in the last few days :naughty: She definitely didn't run off with a highland cow :teehee:

ha ha that's fine. I made a mistake adds to the Jonah:blush-a nim-cl:

wow~~ cool~!!! Your voice heard on the radio that day, hope it does soon

Recalls working in a small corporation. ^^Clerical

but my dream ... Something that will make, Try to find..:bi ggrin2:

Well, in 10+ years I'll probably be telling you guys to tune into German radio :lmfao:

:biggrin2:

Didn't understand the dream bit :blush-anim-cl:

Archived