You gave me an idea :mf_rosetinted:

Act only according to that maxim whereby you can at the same time will that it should become a universal law without contradiction. :mf_rosetinted:

Well, that one came from Wikipedia :lmfao:

I did see her in the last few days :naughty: She definitely didn't run off with a highland cow :teehee:

Well, in 10+ years I'll probably be telling you guys to tune into German radio :lmfao:

:biggrin2:

Didn't understand the dream bit :blush-anim-cl:

why~ even though german radio i will listen. Would not understand ^^

I'm still found my dream. it's ..make something ..hat, accessories, anything

Like making,

english still hard~~~:groovy:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why~ even though german radio i will listen. Would not understand ^^

I'm still found my dream. it's ..make something ..hat, accessories, anything

Like making,

english still hard~~~:groovy:

:roftl: the music will still be there :wink2:

aww that's cool! :biggrin2: Like this? :teehee:

fedora_hat.jpg

it's fine :wink2:

:roftl: the music will still be there :wink2:

aww that's cool! :biggrin2: Like this? :teehee:

fedora_hat.jpg

it's fine :wink2:

yes~In Korea, there is not much place to teach. I'm looking for~

sorry misspie. too late a.m 1:25

time to sleep haha I'm glad to talk with you~

see you a few hours later~

bye~~~:biggrin2:

we're sitting right next to each other.

:lmfao:

Feel like I have to give you a little explanation of why I haven't been here for a couple of days (feels like years!), first of all I've had a lot to do with my school, it's crazy how much homework we have to do! and second my mother is really sick, which take a lot of my thoughts and time. And it actually makes me really depressed sometimes, because I have no idea how things will turn out... But I'm back at school, and back at MFC and I've missed all of you a lot! :hug love:

Have I missed anything while being gone?

And yeah, I may fall out some days, but I do have an email, if anyone feels like keeping contact when I don't have time to be here, let me know! :huglove:

Aww sorry to hear you mother's sick :sad:

:huglove:

so, and have you read "Da Conspiracy Theory Thread" wonka started yesterday, OMG I went to sleep at 2:30 am and today I'm like a Zombie... so don't worry if I say stange things, and forgive me coz I don't know what I'm writting :naughty:

Wot thread? :blink:

Oh, thanks!

:lmao:

yes~In Korea, there is not much place to teach. I'm looking for~

sorry misspie. too late a.m 1:25

time to sleep haha I'm glad to talk with you~

see you a few hours later~

bye~~~:biggrin2:

aww :emot-sad: see you :bye:

sleep well :huglove:

hahaha! start to wonder what you're doing with your time online! hahaha! wait until you see jonah in person! he's a massive giggler and his laugh is the most contagious thing. that's how he hooked me! hahaha. i'm a singer and he came to one of my shows. he said the most stupid thing on the planet and then stopped and just raised his hand to his head and shook his head and started laughing and it was just the cutest thing i've ever seen in my life. haha. it was hard not to giggle with him.

haha aww :roftl::wub2:

:r oftl: to be honest no idea, but yes, I've been thinking about that lately and I guess bunnies are high school nerds :naughty:

:lmfao:

and decadent donuts are the popular "knowitall" ones :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

...and it's actually so true :aah:

i was always the outsider. haha. the outsider of the outsiders. haha.

aww i know what it's like to be an outsider :aah: i remember having an incredible fury against some of my classmates back in year 7 or so. but now, i don't bother anymore, i don't even neccesarily notice. i guess i'm kind of callous :aah: now, i have a friend in my class, but i'm so used to being alone i'm not even always comfortable with that :blink:

it's not so funny :huh:

lol yes it was! could have been the golden bunnies!

:das:

we should suggest that to Mika, well, not me, anyone able to talk and breath at the same time in that moment :nau ghty:

I don't think I could do it lol, well I do think I'd keep calm enough to tell him something, but explaining that loong thing...:roftl:

that's great!! i went to a music school as well. it's a lot of work still but it's worth it.

You did? Awesome! :biggrin2: Probably not my field to study, but I do love music, especially singing, and I might get in a band or something :naughty: I've written 1x complete song lyrics that I'm actually content with :roftl:

ah ah, not me my dear, not me, they will have to send me the friend request if thay wanna join Marian's little world :naug hty: and maybe they wont get it :naug hty:

I understand, there are those who are the "popular" ones, which everyone knows who are, and that everyone wants to be friends with!

I agree, this is so much fun

And you're all so amazing :hu glove:

I don't know who you are talking about, probably since I never given groups like that enough attention to remember it, but I've noticed that there are some people in here which thinks much more of them selves than anyone else!

:thu mb_yello:

We're much more interesting that they're and I would much more prefer to know you then them, although they write a lot here! I haven't felt more like home anywhere else than here!

Just realized I mainly quoted Jeanette, but I mean this whole discussion :teehee:

I kind of agree, it's still about the same I said a few posts back lol. Yes, there are some people whose ways of acting I don't like, but still, I think we shouldn't indulge in this so much. Bunnies is Bunnies and Donuts is Donuts and all that, but overall, I still see MFC as a very open and accepting forum. The discussions may, in that way, not be the best part of it, but in total, I think you have a good chance of getting 'inside' here.

Everyone has friends anyway, and if you look at the views the Bunnies thread has compared to the posts, we're not THAT unknown after all :lmfao:

But it's true, I feel very at home HERE, with the bunnies and maybe in the random thread, that's more my field than long discussions (at least most of the time, and partially also because I lack experience in discussing :naughty:).

yes!!! i realize jonah is somewhat one of those. haha. but like there's that one group of them where i wont mention names on here, but they are like the popular girls in school who are just kinda mean! and know everything and have to be in everything and have everyone love them.

true.

haha! Our Jonah is gonna be a colourful bunny, if they like it or not! :naug hty: He's one of us! :huglo ve:

Love how everyone is getting jealous and protective about Jonah :teehee:

I'm with you :naughty::wub2:

....you guys don't want to know how long this post took me :lmao:

so I'll wait for Keti and tell her she has to add another Bunny to the list!! haha!!!:lmf ao:

Tomorrow is a busy day for me too, because Im going to the law university to my inscription :wu b2: so it's a big step in my life!

You're added hunny!!!:huglove::boing:

Woow, so exciting! How did it go?? :D

i just have really bad anxiety issues so any little thing just triggers me off. usually it's nothing. right now i'm just bothered by the constant disagreeing on here about whether mika is happy or not. that open session article,. mika was obviously down and had a bad case of whoa is me. that's a no brainer. so of course people are going to comment on how sad he is. but i hate when people then debate on it saying "oh no. mika's really happy!" blah blah blah. yeah mika is happy 90% of the time but it doesn't mean he doesn't still get depressed and those things people are saying about him being depressed are wrong when he is in that down! it's probably because it's just certain people i do not like who are doing that as well and they just automatically piss me off. it's not like they are off filling the happy article threads with "oh no! you're wrong!! he's always depressed!!" they don't! they only do that in the down articles! let them talk about it on those. hell maybe mika needs to read those and see that people do love and care about him when he's like that. it's just frustrating.

Jonah, I know exactly what you mean. I've had numerous discussions with some people here on that account too. But sometimes disuccing it is just in vain... Personally I think Mika's had much more sad and depressive moments in his life than he's had the happy ones - maybe I'm wrong, but it's just what I think. My impressions tell me that. I hate it when people say that he's oh so happy and in a stable relationship and when they get Mika for serious when he's talking rubbish in some cheap magazines, and Mika himself said that his love life is non-existant! And I really think it is. Because if he had had somebody for all these years (like some say so) he would've been seen and caught by paparazzi. It's almost impossible that he wouldn't.

So, don't be too frustrated because of what some people say:huglove: it's not worth it. I haven't read the discussion you had, but I think I have a hunch of what it's about and who was a part of it.

maybe I'm wrong, and it's Berlin, donno, my head it's a bit stuck today :naughty:

:

Unfortunately we won't meet because me and mom are coming only to Berlin :sad:

:( why are you depressed?

Oh, so many reasons... But on the other side I'm not quite sure why myself..:boxed: I'll email you as soon as I have some leisure time.:wink2:

Kat! :wub2::boing: how are you hun?

i'm great hun! how you? :biggrin2:

Have you noticed that many girls here are named Kat..something? I'm Keti, but my real name is Katarina; MissPie is Kathy - Katharina. and you're Kat! :teehee::biggrin2::aah:

i noticed but for some reason never said anything :naughty:

i'm great hun! how you? :biggrin2:

i noticed but for some reason never said anything :naughty:

I'm fiine too, but so so tired. I've been up since 6am this morning, then had school till 8pm, so it's not so nice... Had one of those terrible headaches again.:boxed:

haha:aah:

How has your day been?:huglove:

I'm fiine too, but so so tired. I've been up since 6am this morning, then had school till 8pm, so it's not so nice... Had one of those terrible headaches again.:boxed:

haha:aah:

How has your day been?:huglove:

not bad... tiring... watching Glee now so it's all good! :biggrin2:

yours?

not bad... tiring... watching Glee now so it's all good! :biggrin2:

yours?

Aah nice :biggrin2: I'll go wtach Medium if there's some episode on...or Midsomer Murders - that one's my favourite!!:fangurl:

It's been quite tiring too - in the morning I went with my mom to get our passports now that VISAS are revoked...then went to school at 2pm, had an English test...blaaahhh...:aah:

You're added hunny!!!:huglove::boing:

Woow, so exciting! How did it go?? :D

Sorry, I have to go now :emot-sad: It's 10:30pm here so I have to study for a bit,then go to bed... Sweet drems, talk to you soon!!:huglove::bye:

:boing:I'M OFFICIALLY THE COLORFUL BUNNY # 42!!!!!!!!!:boing:

How are you bunnies???

well, today I went to the university to get a number for my incription, and tomorrow I have to go for the inscription itself at 10.30am!!!! I'm #51 :clap:

I saw my university building for insade and it's really nice!!! I'm really excited, and the best part of all is that I have holidays until APRIL 5TH!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: (i'm on holidays since December!!!!!! never had so much sapre time in my life)...:lmfao:

:huglove: Keti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope we can talk soon hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lov u!!! take care!!

send hugs to your mum!!!

Archived