• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww sorry to hear you mother's sick :sad:

:huglove:

:huglove:

Just realized I mainly quoted Jeanette, but I mean this whole discussion :teehee:

I kind of agree, it's still about the same I said a few posts back lol. Yes, there are some people whose ways of acting I don't like, but still, I think we shouldn't indulge in this so much. Bunnies is Bunnies and Donuts is Donuts and all that, but overall, I still see MFC as a very open and accepting forum. The discussions may, in that way, not be the best part of it, but in total, I think you have a good chance of getting 'inside' here.

Everyone has friends anyway, and if you look at the views the Bunnies thread has compared to the posts, we're not THAT unknown after all :lmfao:

But it's true, I feel very at home HERE, with the bunnies and maybe in the random thread, that's more my field than long discussions (at least most of the time, and partially also because I lack experience in discussing :naughty:).

Love how everyone is getting jealous and protective about Jonah :teehee:

I'm with you :naughty::wub2:

:

haha, that's because everything I write is so meaningful and because I'm so amazing (I wish :naughty:)

But I agree, it's easy to make some friends here, because people really take care of new members, but I feel it's a little hard to get in on some groups in here, since some people been here longer than other, and kind of demands more respect than other (pleas don't misunderstand).

haha, everyone wants Jonah! Because Jonah is amazing, so get used to it, but he's always gonna be a bunny! :huglove:

Hi Jeanette!! how was your mum's B-day? and how is she? and what about you?

Hi Marian

The b-day was fun (ate too much cake :naughty: as always!), she's good considering the circumstances! And I'm pretty good at the moment, actually managed to get my teacher to let me write about a theatre play to my half year submission in Norwegian :biggrin2: So that made me happy! And I'm going to the theatre with my best friend tomorrow! :biggrin2:

Hi Marian

The b-day was fun (ate too much cake :naughty: as always!), she's good considering the circumstances! And I'm pretty good at the moment, actually managed to get my teacher to let me write about a theatre play to my half year submission in Norwegian :biggrin2: So that made me happy! And I'm going to the theatre with my best friend tomorrow! :biggrin2:

that's great, I'm happy for you. :biggrin2:

mala

:naughty:

yo?? nahh!!!!:naughty:

Hi Marian

Congrats!!!:clap:

aww... I wake up at 06:30am every school day, and it's awful!

yeah!! I used to get up at 7am when I went to highschool, but it was hell for me!!! and conisdering 2 long hours of history were waiting for me at that early time in the morning!!!

yeah!! I used to get up at 7am when I went to highschool, but it was hell for me!!! and conisdering 2 long hours of history were waiting for me at that early time in the morning!!!

I hate to wake up early too, and I feel with more energy at night, like now...

Yeah, I really understand both of you...!

Night is so much better, but I'm really tired today, went to bed at 05:30am and woke up one hour later for school (I was doing homework all night actually) So...

But I'm gonna take a shower, and go to sleep!

Talk to you later! :huglove:

Yeah, I really understand both of you...!

Night is so much better, but I'm really tired today, went to bed at 05:30am and woke up one hour later for school (I was doing homework all night actually) So...

But I'm gonna take a shower, and go to sleep!

Talk to you later! :huglove:

OMG!! really? just an hour?:shocked:wow, you must be exhausted!!! go to sleep!!:wink2:

Sweet dreams!!!!!!!:bye:

Night J! :bye::huglove:

i think i'm gonna head off too :huglove: night night and take care! :bye:

Talk to you later :huglove:

OMG!! really? just an hour?:shocked:wow, you must be exhausted!!! go to sleep!!:wink2:

Sweet dreams!!!!!!!:bye:

I'm not really, but I will be tomorrow :naughty:

Oh and I just saw the commercial for the movie "Valentines day" on TV, and "love today" is on it! :wub2:

Talk to you later :huglove:

I'm not really, but I will be tomorrow :naughty:

Oh and I just saw the commercial for the movie "Valentines day" on TV, and "love today" is on it! :wub2:

yeah!!! :boing: I saw the advertisement too!!:fangurl:

:lmfao: so good luck tomorrow!!!

Archived