Guest frienemy_
Mike! :boing:

It really is! I'm happy I have a friend, but sometimes I miss those habits I had when I was alone all the time :aah:

haha thank you :blush-anim-cl: I can pm you if you like :wink2:

maybe :teehee:

How are you tonight? :wub2:

do it! i would love to read them!!

should I? :das:

edit: done :mf_rosetinted:

haha!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest frienemy_
okay :thumb_yello: it fits the topic :naughty:

you still haven't answered my question :mf_rosetinted: How are you? :biggrin2:

haha! sorry!! i'm really out of it! i just got our internet turned on again. haha. we never got our bill! and i got home from working late and jonah was asleep and busy all day before he went to work so we didn't realize we didn't have internet last night until like midnight. and then today i worked again and jonah slept because he works from 4 pm to 2 am so he's obviously tired. hahaha. so i called them at 5:50 pm and they told me they were all going to dinner! hahaha. so i had to then call back after 7! for a 2 minute phone call!!

haha! sorry!! i'm really out of it! i just got our internet turned on again. haha. we never got our bill! and i got home from working late and jonah was asleep and busy all day before he went to work so we didn't realize we didn't have internet last night until like midnight. and then today i worked again and jonah slept because he works from 4 pm to 2 am so he's obviously tired. hahaha. so i called them at 5:50 pm and they told me they were all going to dinner! hahaha. so i had to then call back after 7! for a 2 minute phone call!!

It's okay :wink2:

Oh :blink: that's strange...

omg what a bad organization :lmfao:

I'm fine!! Happy to see one of "Da boys" :naughty: and we should make a thread Jonah's fans ( but not from the Jonah's bros. from cliffpatt) :naughty:

That would be fun to cause confusion :roftl:

Guest frienemy_
I'm fine!! Happy to see one of "Da boys" :naughty: and we should make a thread Jonah's fans ( but not from the Jonah's bros. from cliffpatt) :naughty:

haha!

It's okay :wink2:

Oh :blink: that's strange...

omg what a bad organization :lmfao:

That would be fun to cause confusion :roftl:

lol i know!! that's what i get for shopping local small business! haha! it just made me laugh because when you don't want to pay your bills or you can't pay them you can't get the bill collectors and companies off your back!! but the minute you actually want to pay one! complete opposite! and what sucks is it was their fault! they didn't send us the bill!! hahaha. i had my check ready for them and everything!!

haha!

lol i know!! that's what i get for shopping local small business! haha! it just made me laugh because when you don't want to pay your bills or you can't pay them you can't get the bill collectors and companies off your back!! but the minute you actually want to pay one! complete opposite! and what sucks is it was their fault! they didn't send us the bill!! hahaha. i had my check ready for them and everything!!

yeah I know :aah: lol that's really weird :roftl:

You know what? :boing: I got my dad to let me online half an hour more from now! :boing::biggrin2::yay:

I'm happy now :roftl:

Guest frienemy_
yeah I know :aah: lol that's really weird :roftl:

You know what? :boing: I got my dad to let me online half an hour more from now! :boing::biggrin2::yay:

I'm happy now :roftl:

yay!! how did you convince him of that?

yay!! how did you convince him of that?

well we agreed that I'm doing all my homework in the afternoon not long ago, and he was always saying that I should go to bed between 10 and 11 pm...:mf_rosetinted:

I also said that it was about when the people were online, and that I would pay attention to not get my whole consumption up :naughty:

Parents are easy to convince sometimes :lmfao:

Guest frienemy_
well we agreed that I'm doing all my homework in the afternoon not long ago, and he was always saying that I should go to bed between 10 and 11 pm...:mf_rosetinted:

I also said that it was about when the people were online, and that I would pay attention to not get my whole consumption up :naughty:

haha nice! good job!!

:lmfao: the real thing is that your dad loves you a lot and you've been a good girl so you deserve a prize

Guest frienemy_
:teehee: thanks! I think I'm your fan too :lmfao: you're nice, soo...:roftl:

LOL i thought you were going to tell me you knew who i was. haha! *restarts heart* lol thank you!

Guest frienemy_
sorry if I gave you a bit of a shock :blush-anim-cl:

You're welcome :huglove:

haha it's ok!! i was just going to say "how did you know?!" via pm of course! hahaha.

i'm really really loopy tonight. i apologize.

haha it's ok!! i was just going to say "how did you know?!" via pm of course! hahaha.

i'm really really loopy tonight. i apologize.

:blush-anim-cl: i would've been like 'er...what do i know? :blink:' because quite frankly, I know nothing :aah: (yeah, kind of stealing from da mastah with those words :mf_rosetinted:)

nah, it's fine, my bad for using the fan expression lol :roftl:

Guest frienemy_
:blush-anim-cl: i would've been like 'er...what do i know? :blink:' because quite frankly, I know nothing :aah: (yeah, kind of stealing from da mastah with those words :mf_rosetinted:)

nah, it's fine, my bad for using the fan expression lol :roftl:

hahaha.

it's ok!

Guest frienemy_
:blink:

:wags_finger:

lol i've either taken too much cough syrup, my mental pills are really working, i'm just that excited to have new clothes, or my addiction to facebook applications is much bigger than i realize and i am just that thrilled to be playing them again!

Archived