lol i've either taken too much cough syrup, my mental pills are really working, i'm just that excited to have new clothes, or my addiction to facebook applications is much bigger than i realize and i am just that thrilled to be playing them again!

I'm an ex-smoker, so I become addicted to things easily :naughty:

This summer I was playing to everything in facebook, but now I'm addicted to MFC :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest frienemy_
I'm an ex-smoker, so I become addicted to things easily :naughty:

This summer I was playing to everything in facebook, but now I'm addicted to MFC :naughty:

haha i understand!! there are some aps on there that are just so cute. i can't help it. haha. but i hate when they change them to make them better. haha. it never gets better! just more annoying!

haha i understand!! there are some aps on there that are just so cute. i can't help it. haha. but i hate when they change them to make them better. haha. it never gets better! just more annoying!

true, today I'm angry cause they've changed facebook page again, and I can't find anything, I can't find my fishes, I can't find my islands, it really make wanna :throw::naughty:

Guest frienemy_
true, today I'm angry cause they've changed facebook page again, and I can't find anything, I can't find my fishes, I can't find my islands, it really make wanna :throw::naughty:

haha oh i know! i got really confused when they switched mine over the new one as well! haha. it's on the left hand side. you click more.

i worked, then came home and dealt with the internet people, and here i sit! you?

I worked too, I missed you this morning cause yesterday I had so much fun speaking with you, and also missed Jonah, then a friend called, I get depressed, then had to go to McDonalds to cheer me up, but didn't work, so I went home and log in here and Shine cheer me up, had a little nap, and now I'm here too :naughty:

Guest frienemy_
I worked too, I missed you this morning cause yesterday I had so much fun speaking with you, and also missed Jonah, then a friend called, I get depressed, then had to go to McDonalds to cheer me up, but didn't work, so I went home and log in here and Shine cheer me up, had a little nap, and now I'm here too :naughty:

i missed you too!! it was really weird not being able to be on here!! i'm sorry you were depressed! do you feel better now? and sorry. the forum crapped out on me again. haha.

and talking to me!

and talking to sami on aim. haha.

i missed you too!! it was really weird not being able to be on here!! i'm sorry you were depressed! do you feel better now? and sorry. the forum crapped out on me again. haha.

:naughty: it's ok, today I had problems to with the site.

Yes, I guess, the story is I've been talking with a friend of my other work this morning, last year, well for the last three years I was working in a place with immigrants in the afternoons, and was one of the best jobs I've ever had, I felt fulfilled, I was there as a freelance, but spanish law says you can only be like this three years and then they have to hire you permanently, and they didn't want that.... so everytime I speak with any of them I go sad.

Guest frienemy_
:naughty: it's ok, today I had problems to with the site.

Yes, I guess, the story is I've been talking with a friend of my other work this morning, last year, well for the last three years I was working in a place with immigrants in the afternoons, and was one of the best jobs I've ever had, I felt fulfilled, I was there as a freelance, but spanish law says you can only be like this three years and then they have to hire you permanently, and they didn't want that.... so everytime I speak with any of them I go sad.

i could see why you would miss it! i'm sorry you didn't get hired permanently. maybe there's another place like that out there for you to work at.

i could see why you would miss it! i'm sorry you didn't get hired permanently. maybe there's another place like that out there for you to work at.

I love work with people, talk, laugh, cry, share feelings, hopes and dreams, and now I'm working in an office, it's an easy job and I like it cause my collegues are great, but I miss that, but anyway, I don't wanna think about it cause it makes me cry...

Guest cliffpat

I did see her in the last few days :naughty: She definitely didn't run off with a highland cow

lol poor highland cows not getting any kat love

4,000 posts :teehee:

Anybunny home btw?

congrats!!!

Jonah, I know exactly what you mean. I've had numerous discussions with some people here on that account too. But sometimes disuccing it is just in vain... Personally I think Mika's had much more sad and depressive moments in his life than he's had the happy ones - maybe I'm wrong, but it's just what I think. My impressions tell me that. I hate it when people say that he's oh so happy and in a stable relationship and when they get Mika for serious when he's talking rubbish in some cheap magazines, and Mika himself said that his love life is non-existant! And I really think it is. Because if he had had somebody for all these years (like some say so) he would've been seen and caught by paparazzi. It's almost impossible that he wouldn't.

So, don't be too frustrated because of what some people say:huglove: it's not worth it. I haven't read the discussion you had, but I think I have a hunch of what it's about and who was a part of it.

Oh, so many reasons... But on the other side I'm not quite sure why myself.. I'll email you as soon as I have some leisure time.

i just don't see why they have to insist he is always happy. "he has all of these things! he can't possibly be sad" well yes.. he can.. haha. just like how you can have nothing and be very happy! and again human. haha. he's allowed to feel happy some days and sad others. it was all just stupid. haha.

i hope you feel better soon :(

Good night J and K!!

hahaha this made me realize we are all pretty much h, i, j, k, l, and m's. hahahaha. :roftl:

sameage

To sum it up, yeah

Jonah I think you have fans :roftl:

:huglove:

haha! yes i think so!!

should I? :das:

edit: done :mf_rosetinted:

oh that's only slightly going to go to my head. hahahaha.

i love our dogs. i have one laying their head on each leg. haha. so cute!

awwwww. :( i want to be laying in bed with the dogs!

I love work with people, talk, laugh, cry, share feelings, hopes and dreams, and now I'm working in an office, it's an easy job and I like it cause my collegues are great, but I miss that, but anyway, I don't wanna think about it cause it makes me cry...

i had a job similar to that. i worked at a abused woman shelter for a few years as well as a non profit place. i loved it. now i'm a bartender.. haha. so i understand your depression!!

Guest cliffpat

p.s. marian i love the sims 3. i'm a complete addict as well. same with the game spore.. and i love your sig pic with him and his sisters. what is it from?

hahaha this made me realize we are all pretty much h, i, j, k, l, and m's. hahahaha. :roftl:

i had a job similar to that. i worked at a abused woman shelter for a few years as well as a non profit place. i loved it. now i'm a bartender.. haha. so i understand your depression!!

well it was a tribute to Jay Kay from Jamiroquai, I love him.

Now I'm working in a organitation that works with children in need and battered women, but I don't exactly work with them, I have no contact, I just do adminitrative assistence so.... I miss that, and I understand your depression too :naughty:

Yeah, me too. But it would have been weird if they decided to use it only in Norway, I don't think Mika is that big here... Or I actually don't know? :boxed:

Aww.... spring! It's still snowing here!

i guess all country used "love today" fabulous :aah:

haha my country 4 season. spring,summer, autumn, winter

so waiting spring.

norway very cold?

from ELLE magazine

6.jpg

and the sims is the best game ever!! :naughty:

i love yasmin more than mika :biggrin2: she's very kindly~~

Yo :bye: I'm good thanks! :boing: It's fun right now :roftl:

I'm thinking of putting 'Jonah fans' in the tags :naughty:

What about you?

Yay, that's great! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

i guess all country used "love today" fabulous :aah:

haha my country 4 season. spring,summer, autumn, winter

so waiting spring.

norway very cold?

I guess so too! :biggrin2:

The winter is hopefully soon over here too! (or spring doesn't start until april - may, but I'm allowed to hope!)

Right now it's pretty cold, we had an awful period with a temperature down to -30C but right now it's snowing and around -15C, so it's cold, but it's been a lot worse this year! :thumb_yello:

How is the temperature there?

Archived