• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yay, that's great! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

I guess so too! :biggrin2:

The winter is hopefully soon over here too! (or spring doesn't start until april - may, but I'm allowed to hope!)

Right now it's pretty cold, we had an awful period with a temperature down to -30C but right now it's snowing and around -15C, so it's cold, but it's been a lot worse this year! :thumb_yello:

How is the temperature there?

ho~~it is very cold.... be careful not to catch a cold~

for a few days -7~-12 (only seoul, The coldest city was -30)

today two degrees above zero ...^^ We're not the cold.

do you have a nice day ??

disappear :sneaky2: at once, it wasn't too cold.

Sure!! Tomorrow I will go to pick some :naughty:

How are you??

hi~marian

i made man-do (dictionary mean is "a bun stuffed with seasoned meat and vegetables":biggrin2:)

We feast on rice cake soup on the New Year's Day. Put it in there.

i'm tired so see you tomorrow. bye bye~

ho~~it is very cold.... be careful not to catch a cold~

for a few days -7~-12 (only seoul, The coldest city was -30)

today two degrees above zero ...^^ We're not the cold.

do you have a nice day ??

I'm doing my best not to get one! :thumb_yello:

oh, that's not so cold, but it's still cold :teehee:

I'm having a great day, just ate dinner, and going shopping soon!

How about you?

Yo bunnies :bye:

lol poor highland cows not getting any kat love

congrats!!!

i just don't see why they have to insist he is always happy. "he has all of these things! he can't possibly be sad" well yes.. he can.. haha. just like how you can have nothing and be very happy! and again human. haha. he's allowed to feel happy some days and sad others. it was all just stupid. haha.

hahaha this made me realize we are all pretty much h, i, j, k, l, and m's. hahahaha. :roftl:

haha! yes i think so!!

oh that's only slightly going to go to my head. hahahaha.

:naughty: so true.

I agree with you. Everyone can have bad and good days, regardless of how much luck they have in life :thumb_yello:

right, we are actually! :roftl:

:lmfao:

How is everyone? :biggrin2:

oh... it stays here :teehee:

Here too :aah:

Guest cliffpat

i just woke up! at 4:30 pm. i worked until about 3 am. then i didn't get to sleep until after 4 am. mike woke up at 6 to go to work and woke me up. then i fell asleep in time for my best friend who lives with us moses to wake up for work and came in to say hi because he and i havn't actually physically seen in each other in a few days because of our work schedules haha. "i just wanted to make sure you still lived here!" then the dogs insisted going for a walk and i didnt actually fall asleep until about noon. hahaha.

i just woke up! at 4:30 pm. i worked until about 3 am. then i didn't get to sleep until after 4 am. mike woke up at 6 to go to work and woke me up. then i fell asleep in time for my best friend who lives with us moses to wake up for work and came in to say hi because he and i havn't actually physically seen in each other in a few days because of our work schedules haha. "i just wanted to make sure you still lived here!" then the dogs insisted going for a walk and i didnt actually fall asleep until about noon. hahaha.

omg :aah::huglove: You really don't sleep much, do you?

not that i do.... :fisch:

oh that's annoying when you don't see someone despite living in the same house :boxed: "just wanted to make sure you're still here" sounds funny though :naughty:

hope you're not too tired :wink2:

Guest cliffpat
omg :aah::huglove: You really don't sleep much, do you?

not that i do.... :fisch:

oh that's annoying when you don't see someone despite living in the same house :boxed: "just wanted to make sure you're still here" sounds funny though :naughty:

hope you're not too tired :wink2:

lol oh i definitely sleep haah. just sometimes it doesn't really work out that way hahaha.

it really is annoying when that happens! lol him saying that to me made me feel so bad. he moved here because i wanted him to know he had me there for him all the time. haha! so much for that! but i have today, tomorrow, and friday off so i will at least see him when he gets off work. haha.

i'm good now!

how are you?

lol oh i definitely sleep haah. just sometimes it doesn't really work out that way hahaha.

it really is annoying when that happens! lol him saying that to me made me feel so bad. he moved here because i wanted him to know he had me there for him all the time. haha! so much for that! but i have today, tomorrow, and friday off so i will at least see him when he gets off work. haha.

i'm good now!

how are you?

same here :naughty:

aww :sad: but that's good! and you won't always be a bartender after all...:thumb_yello:

:biggrin2:

I'm good thanks! I've been iceskating with my friend. First time in soo long! But I tell you, one day my fingers are gonna freeze off :aah: so frickin cold, especially in the wet gloves! :aah:

Anyway, I'm feeling great! :biggrin2: Dunno why, I'm just happy :aah:

Guest cliffpat
same here :naughty:

aww :sad: but that's good! and you won't always be a bartender after all...:thumb_yello:

I'm good thanks! I've been iceskating with my friend. First time in soo long! But I tell you, one day my fingers are gonna freeze off :aah: so frickin cold, especially in the wet gloves! :aah:

Anyway, I'm feeling great! :biggrin2: Dunno why, I'm just happy :aah:

lol yeah. thank god!! i just have to do this until july 2011! then i'll be done with school. haha. not that i'm counting down the days or anything... lol. what's sad is i will probably have the same hours once i am done! LOL oh well! at least then i'll be doing something i actually like.

haha aww. i am so bad at iceskating. so so bad. i can't stay up for the life of me. since my stroke i wont even try because my sense of balance is even worse now. but i used to just step on the ice and end up on my butt every single time.

lol yeah. thank god!! i just have to do this until july 2011! then i'll be done with school. haha. not that i'm counting down the days or anything... lol. what's sad is i will probably have the same hours once i am done! LOL oh well! at least then i'll be doing something i actually like.

haha aww. i am so bad at iceskating. so so bad. i can't stay up for the life of me. since my stroke i wont even try because my sense of balance is even worse now. but i used to just step on the ice and end up on my butt every single time.

:roftl: Really? :thumbdown: but yeah, it's defo a cool job!

aww that sucks :huglove: i love it...but i really haven't been there in ages! well, that was kinda because i had no one to go with too :aah:

Guest cliffpat
:roftl: Really? :thumbdown: but yeah, it's defo a cool job!

aww that sucks :huglove: i love it...but i really haven't been there in ages! well, that was kinda because i had no one to go with too :aah:

lol yeah. i'll be a chef then! i do love bartending. i'm making really good money! and the drunks are definitely entertaining! lol i just don't really like the hours.

ah! well at least you have someone to go with now!!

lol yeah. i'll be a chef then! i do love bartending. i'm making really good money! and the drunks are definitely entertaining! lol i just don't really like the hours.

ah! well at least you have someone to go with now!!

I know :thumb_yello: money makes the world go round :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: reminds me of the 'monkey boy' story Mika told at Peter Live...well that drunk wasn't THAT entertaining :aah:

yeah :original: the friends of my sister's friend's brother (:lmfao:) were talking to me a bit too :naughty:

Guest cliffpat
I know :thumb_yello: money makes the world go round :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: reminds me of the 'monkey boy' story Mika told at Peter Live...well that drunk wasn't THAT entertaining :aah:

yeah :original: the friends of my sister's friend's brother (:lmfao:) were talking to me a bit too :naughty:

yes it does! unfortunately. cabaret!

lol i never heard it but i'm sure it was good!

haha nice!!

Guest cliffpat
it's pretty stupid actually. but going back to changing economies wouldn't be much better i guess :aah:

:naughty: he was a waiter :teehee:

:naughty:

lol yeah.

i remember now!

Guest cliffpat

ah those tongue breaker thingies were so fun :roftl: they exist in every language I guess :naughty:

lol they were really funny! and i think so. although i don't know many in english. haha.

lol they were really funny! and i think so. although i don't know many in english. haha.

If six Welsh witches watch six swatch watches, which Welsh witch watches which swatch watch? :mf_rosetinted:

Irish wristwatch is basically impossible to say out loud :naughty:

In German we have things like "Fischer Fritz fischt frische Fische, frische Fische fischt Fischers Fritz" or "Blaukraut bleibt Blaukraut und Brautkleid bleibt Brautkleid" The latter is really difficult :aah:

Guest cliffpat
If six Welsh witches watch six swatch watches, which Welsh witch watches which swatch watch? :mf_rosetinted:

Irish wristwatch is basically impossible to say out loud :naughty:

In German we have things like "Fischer Fritz fischt frische Fische, frische Fische fischt Fischers Fritz" or "Blaukraut bleibt Blaukraut und Brautkleid bleibt Brautkleid" The latter is really difficult :aah:

irish wristwatch really is hard to say. haha. i keep trying to say it. lol.

i wont even attempt the german. hahah!

irish wristwatch really is hard to say. haha. i keep trying to say it. lol.

i wont even attempt the german. hahah!

It sounds like "Irish wishwash" when I try to say it :lmfao:

wishwash...that brings up kindergarten memories...:naughty:

do you know where the old man photo in the conspiracy theory thread is from?

what old man photo? You mean the one Kaitlin modified? That would be the Big Girl video shot...

Archived