Guest cliffpat
It sounds like "Irish wishwash" when I try to say it :lmfao:

wishwash...that brings up kindergarten memories...:naughty:

what old man photo? You mean the one Kaitlin modified? That would be the Big Girl video shot...

lol sounded like irish rich rotch when i did it haha.

and thank you haha. that should have made sense to me. haha.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol sounded like irish rich rotch when i did it haha.

and thank you haha. that should have made sense to me. haha.

:roftl: seriously, it always sounds like little kids' noises :naughty: I remember we were wiping the tables with our arms while waiting for something going "wischi waschi, wischi waschi" :lmao:

welcome :biggrin2:

Guest cliffpat
:roftl: seriously, it always sounds like little kids' noises :naughty: I remember we were wiping the tables with our arms while waiting for something going "wischi waschi, wischi waschi" :lmao:

welcome :biggrin2:

hahahaha! nice!!

do you ever watch the 5 awesome gay's on youtube?

Guest cliffpat
kindergarten is one of the coolest times in life :mf_rosetinted:

...never heard of that. O.o

it really is. my best best best friend (i have like 10 best friends i know) but the one who is like the ultimate, i've known him since we were babies, would do anything for me and vice versa best friend haha. leo! he is going to school to be a kindergarten teacher! and i am so jealous because he's just going to get to go to kindergarten every day. he's practically a kid himself so it's going to work out really well. i'm also jealous of each future student he has. hahaha. they are going to love him! lol. you know how you almost always remember your kindergarten teacher and some of us are just blessed with really epic good ones? leo will be one of those. *ends gushing about leo*

oh geez. well there are station on there and each day of the week there's a different one talking. well there is one that i love who is tuesday. korey. i was watching his newest video when we were talking about tongue ties and he got tongue tied in his video. it amused me.

Guest cliffpat
Gooood,

Glad to hear it!

I am good thanks,

:)

Feel like I've missed loads,

Had soo much work I haven't got on in days!

What have I missed?

x

i'm glad you are good as well!

hmm.. talking about the dynamics of the mfc, rainbow girl did not run of with a highland cow, it sucks to change jobs, how to apply sequins to your face like mika and the results of it! ice skating. and lots more. haha.

hmm.. talking about the dynamics of the mfc, rainbow girl did not run of with a highland cow, it sucks to change jobs, how to apply sequins to your face like mika and the results of it! ice skating. and lots more. haha.

Right, so alot basically!

AND how do you apply sequins like him?

I really wanna know! :D

xx

Guest cliffpat
Right, so alot basically!

AND how do you apply sequins like him?

I really wanna know! :D

xx

hahaha yeah! but at the same time not much. haha.

either using this one type of glue or clear nail polish apparently.

Hi bunnies!!:huglove:

hi!!! how are you today?

it really is. my best best best friend (i have like 10 best friends i know) but the one who is like the ultimate, i've known him since we were babies, would do anything for me and vice versa best friend haha. leo! he is going to school to be a kindergarten teacher! and i am so jealous because he's just going to get to go to kindergarten every day. he's practically a kid himself so it's going to work out really well. i'm also jealous of each future student he has. hahaha. they are going to love him! lol. you know how you almost always remember your kindergarten teacher and some of us are just blessed with really epic good ones? leo will be one of those. *ends gushing about leo*

oh geez. well there are station on there and each day of the week there's a

different one talking. well there is one that i love who is tuesday. korey. i was watching his newest video when we were talking about tongue ties and he got tongue tied in his video. it amused me.

srry, was having dinner :aah:

awww :wub2: that's so sweet! awesome, seriously!

:roftl: I don't give a **** about giving ****s about things :naughty: that's like the perfect motto. haha now I know what those things are called :lmfao: *remember: tongue ties = Zungenbrecher*

Hi Emzie :bye:

how half of the bunnies' names start with k,m,j,i,l or something :naughty:

Guest cliffpat
srry, was having dinner :aah:

awww :wub2: that's so sweet! awesome, seriously!

:roftl: I don't give a **** about giving ****s about things :naughty: that's like the perfect motto. haha now I know what those things are called :lmfao: *remember: tongue ties = Zungenbrecher*

Hi Emzie :bye:

how half of the bunnies' names start with k,m,j,i,l or something :naughty:

lol he's so cute. and got it!!

haha yes!! most bunnies names start with h, i, j, k, l, and m.

Fine, I guess, had a weird day :blink:, and you?

lol why was it weird?! and i'm good!

lol he's so cute. and got it!!

haha yes!! most bunnies names start with h, i, j, k, l, and m.

lol why was it weird?! and i'm good!

there you are again :teehee: i love kids sometimes, but only as long as they don't get stressing :blush-anim-cl: I'm not sure if I even want children atm :blink: ...well I do have some time to make up my mind though :aah:

got what? :blink:

Archived