• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cliffpat
there you are again :teehee: i love kids sometimes, but only as long as they don't get stressing :blush-anim-cl: I'm not sure if I even want children atm :blink: ...well I do have some time to make up my mind though :aah:

got what? :blink:

i was replying to the bullying thread.

lol yes you do!! kids do seem like they would be stressful. but i think that's just pay back for stressing our own parents out. haha. i also figure my parents stressed me out in return so i'm sure i'll do the same to my kids. i'm always very weary of having kids but there is a part of me that is warming up to the idea. mostly because mike's got this whole biological clock ticking very quickly and has me all thinking about children. haha.

the german word for tongue twisters!

i was replying to the bullying thread.

lol yes you do!! kids do seem like they would be stressful. but i think that's just pay back for stressing our own parents out. haha. i also figure my parents stressed me out in return so i'm sure i'll do the same to my kids. i'm always very weary of having kids but there is a part of me that is warming up to the idea. mostly because mike's got this whole biological clock ticking very quickly and has me all thinking about children. haha.

the german word for tongue twisters!

Oh, I must've unsubscribed from that one then :blink:

haha nice way of seeing it! I dunno, might be I'm just too young to find the idea appealing now :naughty:

Yet when I think of other people's kids, I go all :wub2: That'll be the next big party then! :biggrin2:

oh :doh:

lol why was it weird?! and i'm good!

well, I went to work this morning, and my computer was broken, so I couldn't work too much, and wednesdays is the day that my bosses come, so I couldn't work to much anyway, then I went have lunch with my dad, and went to see my "boyfriend", my friend's son, he was great, we were playing a lot, so he forgot the fight :naughty:. Then I went to take the bus, and I was waiting, and waiting, and I remembered that I had to buy some stuff, and went to a suppermarket that's next to the bus stop, and there I met my ex-boyfriend with her wife :blink:, and she hates me a lot, and I have no idea why, and then took the bus and now I'm home....

Guest cliffpat
Hiii!

:)

Surely that would hurt to remove!

:S

LOL

lol i think so!

Oh, I must've unsubscribed from that one then :blink:

haha nice way of seeing it! I dunno, might be I'm just too young to find the idea appealing now :naughty:

Yet when I think of other people's kids, I go all :wub2: That'll be the next big party then! :biggrin2:

oh :doh:

haha! good job!

lol i think it's good you're not thinking about that. haha. that's the last thing you need to be thinking about!

lol yes! we actually start the adoption process possibly in april..

well, I went to work this morning, and my computer was broken, so I couldn't work too much, and wednesdays is the day that my bosses come, so I couldn't work to much anyway, then I went have lunch with my dad, and went to see my "boyfriend", my friend's son, he was great, we were playing a lot, so he forgot the fight :naughty:. Then I went to take the bus, and I was waiting, and waiting, and I remembered that I had to buy some stuff, and went to a suppermarket that's next to the bus stop, and there I met my ex-boyfriend with her wife :blink:, and she hates me a lot, and I have no idea why, and then took the bus and now I'm home....

im glad he forgot the fight!! lol sounds like an interesting day to say the least! and haha the ex boyfriend and his wife thing would be really really awkward!!

haha! good job!

lol i think it's good you're not thinking about that. haha. that's the last thing you need to be thinking about!

looking for that thread actually :aah:

I know :aah: My friend is though :blink:

:boing:!! I'm already excited again :roftl::aah:

How are you??

I am goooooddddd! Thanks

Youuu???

lol i think so!

haha! good job!

im glad he forgot the fight!! lol sounds like an interesting day to say the least! and haha the ex boyfriend and his wife thing would be really really awkward!!

Ah-ha! I mean imagine taking them off!

OUCH!

Humm,

I really wannna ask him! LOL!

x

Guest frienemy_
I think with nail polish you just use nail polish remover or whatever it's called. :wink2:

yeah and then your face smells like nail polish remover for awhile but it's not bad. haha.

Jonah says

"the mfc boards went off for me. again. i will talk to you bunnies later".

on twitter

always going off. haha.

1248832862825779.jpg

:wub2::naughty:

cuuuuuuute

Archived