• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest frienemy_
no, better, the chickenettes :lmfao::lmfao:

lol there you go!!

i told jonah you guys could wear bunny ears at the madrid gig to represent the bunnies! he did not enjoy that idea. hahaha!

haha! this seems to be the theme of the night!!

haha ah! so what do you do then if they don't have one?!

i'm mostly excited!! i love touring. well.. haha. as much as one can love touring! haha i will keep that in mind!!

I don't try out :aah: oh, and I get yelled at by the coach for not getting a new one. :sneaky2: because, I'm supposed to be a returner

Guest frienemy_
:biggrin2:

ohhh.... I wanna go to the madrid gig too, and I can wear the bunny ears! :biggrin2:

yo quiero!!!! :biggrin2:

it would be so cute!!

I don't try out :aah: oh, and I get yelled at by the coach for not getting a new one. :sneaky2: because, I'm supposed to be a returner

haha i see!!

Guest frienemy_
You should definitively do that! God, why aren't you coming to the Oslo gig?

don't be shocked if jonah does end up at that one

I have to convince Jonah :naughty:

lol yes!!

I just had the most tasty pasta and garlic bread :drool:

yuuuuum

no money honey :mf_rosetinted: as my mum use to say :naughty:

I understand, if I had the money, I would have gone to the madrid gig too! I love Spain :wub2:

don't be shocked if jonah does end up at that one

awww... It would have been so much fun! I was supposed to go with my mom, since I got the tickets from her on my 18th birthday, but since she's sick, I maybe have to go on my own...

Guest frienemy_
I know :naughty:

it was penne, with alfredo sauce and roasted garlic and I dipped my bread into it. :naughty:

had to give a clear explanation. :aah: now, I need diet coke..... and a pizza, please. :aah:

that sounds awesome! we are have an extremely late dinner of beef and noodles. haha.

I understand, if I had the money, I would have gone to the madrid gig too! I love Spain :wub2:

awww... It would have been so much fun! I was supposed to go with my mom, since I got the tickets from her on my 18th birthday, but since she's sick, I maybe have to go on my own...

awww. :(

Archived