• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello my bunnies friends!!!:bye

How are you???

I'm really fine and happy because I finally managed to create the FIRST URUGUAYAN MIKA'S FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!:boing::clap:

Lately, I've found some other uruguayan Mika's fans, and because of the happiness I had, I decided to create it!!!! I have a serious problem with technology, therefore the page took me ages to be created!!:lol3: Finally I succesed with it, and I just have to work with some details, and that's it!! we have the first uruguayan Mika fan club!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

How are you???

I'm really fine and happy because I finally managed to create the FIRST URUGUAYAN MIKA'S FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!:boing::clap:

Lately, I've found some other uruguayan Mika's fans, and because of the happiness I had, I decided to create it!!!! I have a serious problem with technology, therefore the page took me ages to be created!!:lol3: Finally I succesed with it, and I just have to work with some details, and that's it!! we have the first uruguayan Mika fan club!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

that's great!!! Ithink I'm the only one in Mallorca, well me and my dad :naughty:

How are you???

:yay:

that's great!!! Ithink I'm the only one in Mallorca, well me and my dad :naughty:

:yay:

Thanks my dears!!! :huglove:

you're really sweet!!!

Yeah, I thought the same Marian, but the my neighbour teenage girl, told me in her hiighschool class, there were 2 best friends who were mad with Mika, they loved him!:wub2: and through Facebook (god bless Facebook) I contacted with them, and it was true! In addition, they told me, they did a poll with their mates about "who do you prefer: Mika or the Jonas Brothers?" and Mika won!:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks my dears!!! :huglove:

you're really sweet!!!

Yeah, I thought the same Marian, but the my neighbour teenage girl, told me in her hiighschool class, there were 2 best friends who were mad with Mika, they loved him!:wub2: and through Facebook (god bless Facebook) I contacted with them, and it was true! In addition, they told me, they did a poll with their mates about "who do you prefer: Mika or the Jonas Brothers?" and Mika won!:mf_rosetinted:

:boing:

My friend had Mika on her flair-board!! :clap:

I contacted with them, and it was true! In addition, they told me, they did a poll with their mates about "who do you prefer: Mika or the Jonas Brothers?" and Mika won!:mf_rosetinted:

well, they only have Nick Jonas, the only one that can sing and that's hot :naughty: and we got Mika, he sings alone and is extremely hot :naughty:

My friend had Mika on her flair-board!! :clap:

:clap: exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boing:

well, they only have Nick Jonas, the only one that can sing and that's hot :naughty: and we got Mika, he sings alone and is extremely hot :naughty:

Perfect!:thumb_yello: There was no other option! Mika had to win!:wub2::roftl:

Oh, God, 2:24 am, I've got to go, I'm working tomorrow and I will be zombie again, love you lots bunnies:huglove: , good night!!

Goodnight Hun!!:huglove: We lov u too!!!!!!!!!!!

Can i be part of this club please?? :teehee:

Of course, I think there won't be any problem!! just ask Keti in order she add you to the list!:wink2:

Guest frienemy_
most are nice :naughty:

but.. I can't stand when anyone says anything mean :shun:

I've even stood up for Justin Bieber!! :shocked:

i'm so jealous of the smilies on there though!! lol some are so cute!!

Wait, hold the press, i'm lost...

KP shows up in BIOGT vid????????

:lmao:

you actually came and read! hahahaha!

Archived