• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
really!! what story?

For creative writing we have to make up a story for a genre. Mine's about a boy who meets a bunny that leads him through a bunny-world and the boy has to save it by finding the OFB who'll tell him exactly what to do.

That's a really brief summary, and it'll be much more interesting, I might even post it! :biggrin2:

For creative writing we have to make up a story for a genre. Mine's about a boy who meets a bunny that leads him through a bunny-world and the boy has to save it by finding the OFB who'll tell him exactly what to do.

That's a really brief summary, and it'll be much more interesting, I might even post it! :biggrin2:

wow, you're so creative!! you should, all the bunnies would love to read about it...:wink2:

Guest frienemy_

you should definitely make it colorful!

wow, you're so creative!! you should, all the bunnies would love to read about it...:wink2:

yes they would!

Guest frienemy_
I will! Prob. this weekend! It's gonna rock!

What colors should I make it?

well what sort of world is the bunny world? is it bright or is it gloomy?

sorry, you mean you are gonna draw it and you wanna know, or when you write the story?

You can color text on here right? So out of those what colors should I make it?

Frienemy_ I haven't decided yet. . . might be a combo, like you're on one side and it's all dark and gloomy, but you cross a line and it's amazingly bright and happy, and if you're angry or sad you're transported to the dark side until you get happy again. Idk, I'm still working on it. :bleh::penguin:

lol, just discovered the smilies!

Frienemy_ I haven't decided yet. . . might be a combo, like you're on one side and it's all dark and gloomy, but you cross a line and it's amazingly bright and happy, and if you're angry or sad you're transported to the dark side until you get happy again. Idk, I'm still working on it. :bleh::penguin:

All you want, we are colorful bunnies :naughty:

Guest frienemy_

well what if the bunnies coat could change colors for when it is? like when it's on the gloomy side it could be dark colors like blue and greens and dark colors. then when it's happy it could be bright colors like yellow and orange and pink.

well what if the bunnies coat could change colors for when it is? like when it's on the gloomy side it could be dark colors like blue and greens and dark colors. then when it's happy it could be bright colors like yellow and orange and pink.

Ah YES! It'd be like a mood ring but with bunnies! I'm totally writing that down! :biggrin2::aah:

I know!! I need some coffe, I'm waiting for my collegue to come, and then I'll go to pick some.

how's your mum?

coffe always saves the day! :teehee:

she's ok, considering the circumstances... Still don't know when she's gonna get operated and how, where and stuff... But she's meeting a surgeon in a week or so, so we're gonna know more then I guess!

Archived